Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to find out major Danish news from Imagine Scandinavia. I was looking at their site and came across two photos from the Australian interview (where she wore te white sweater with black trim and white pants) and it said as part of the caption that Mary was pregnant. Last fall I found out about Joachim and Alexandra's intention to divorce via Imagine Scandinavia, too!

Very happy news for this couple! A baby announcement just in time for their first wedding anniversary!

I bet Frederick will make a great, fun dad.

It's been a busy day for announcements! Congratulations!

Congrats to the couple and Denmark!!!:D

I'm excited for them, they've said they wanted many children and I was wondering "well when will you start?:p " Although, I had an inkling that the Crown Princess was pregnant after she came back from Australia, specifically at the Kronborg banquet, remember this photo shot?

Anyway, I wish the Crown Princess a happy and healthy pregnancy. I think she will be fine, she went through a intense 2 -week official visit to Australia, Thailand, and Japan and she didn't have to cancel any engagements because of any problems. I hope that she will be able to continue with her work as planned...:)

Wonderful news and congratulation to the entire Danish royal family :).

That is news that we have been waiting for. I almost shrieked with glee when I heard. They are such a cute couple and between both of their genes there will be one cute baby.

I'm very happy for them!!! Congratulations to Denmark!

The Crown Princely Couple are very famous,now all the world are so happy for the new generation of the oldest reigning Royal House in Europe.

You know, I was about to say that she seemed to fill out a bit and her chest seemed fuller in the Thailand pictures. I didn't want to say anything in fear that people would think that I was starting speculation...wow, turns out my suspicions were true! Should have said something...Oh well!

I'm so happy! Babies abound in Europe this year! Congrats to the happy couple!

Congratulations to Mary and Frederik! When I saw the news I had to jump up and down and clap I was so excited. I am so happy for them and I hope she has an easy, healthy pregnancy.

Alright a baby!!! Congrats to the parents...I hope it's a girl.

The baby was concived in Australia on their First Official tour, what a way to go, Congrats to Mary and Fred and congrats to both families, I wish Mary a Safe and Joyful Pregnancy and a Safe and healthy Birth, God Bless her for whatever she has.

On Fred's side his parents had 2 sons, On Mary's side her parents had daughters b4 a son was born. So Good Luck to them on whatever the baby shall be.

GrandDuchess said:
WOHEY!!!! Congratulations to them both - and what a "baby shower" - two Crown Princely babies in such a short time span (and perhaps soon a third with Letizia)!!!!!

Letizia or maybe we can expect an announcement soon from Clarence House...Anyway, congratulations to the couple. Let them bring forth into this world a healthy and beautiful baby!

Dennism said:
Letizia or maybe we can expect an announcement soon from Clarence House...Anyway, congratulations to the couple. Let them bring forth into this world a healthy and beautiful baby!
Clarence House?Is that you mean the residence of The Prince of Wales in London?Or there are another Clarence House?:)

Yes, the one in London...:)

Dennism said:
Isnt Camilla to old to have a baby?! biological that is :)

Yennie said:
Isnt Camilla to old to have a baby?! biological that is :)

It has been reported recently that women as old as 65 and 67 have given birth...:)

Dennism said:
It has been reported recently that women as old as 65 and 67 have given birth...:)
how is that possible? Have they used some sort of medicine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom