Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't now if some 1 post this but ...

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 537
Yea! I am so happy. I hope it is a boy. ANd I hope they don't change the succession laws. There are enough future female monarchs. Let a guy reign! So I guess denmark, Spain, end the UK will have male monarchs.

Congratulations to the Crown-Princely couple! I'm so happy for them, I almost cried.

I had an inkling, from seeing the photos of them in Thailand...but I was still very surprised to hear the announcement!

Okay, I go to school for six hours, and beginning of the last class of the day my teacher says: The big news of the day is that Crown Princess Mary is expecting.

How could he expect me to pay attention to Bordieu after that?

Will be exciting to be in Copenhagen when a new royal baby is born.

Like Forge1985,I had an inkling, but didn´t want to start a gossip. I thought she looked tired like a pregnant woman would in the early months (during the Hans Christian Anderson celebrations), not to mention that loose blue blouse. Then in Japan, she looked like she had a small bulge under her white linen dress (tried to hide with a broad black belt!). Importantly, I thought they would try to ensure that the baby is "made in Australia". I suppose it is, if it is due on October??

im happy for Crown couples have children and HM Queen of Denmark will become Grandmother again

im not sure what Mary carry which girls or boy to become Queen or King in future if Mary carry girls or Mary carry boy wait and see what happening at birth.

you think her parents will happy of mary have baby?

Sara Boyce

Their love is really a fairy-tale and now a new baby is expected,it's really great.Both the Crown Princesses are pregnant.I think it might be a girl.But it's really great and wonderful.Congrats Mary and Fred,the Danish and our Australian.

Hurrah!

Congratulations Mary & Fred!

Princess Mary of Denmark is pregnant??? How wonderful!!!

The fortune tellers who predicted doom and gloom for the Crown Prince and Princess must be feeling stupid right now, especially the ones who predicted that the Crown Princess was never going to bare a child or have a happy marriage.

Yay! I know a ton of people have been waiting for this news. I hope it's a girl and they change the old laws. I think HM QMII has proven time and time again that a queen is just as great as a king!

Aww, I am seriously about to start crying. I love these two so much and this has just made my day. Congrats to both of them.

Today is a great day I think :D I'm very happy for them and wish them the best!
Would be great to have another announcement of Spain but I think we won't have to wait for a long time yet.

OMG, I can't still get over the shock. Here we were, all of us, discussing when she was going to be pregnant. I am just so happy for her. No wonder she looked "full and glowing" these past few engagements. Great News!!! I just can't wait for her to "look" pregnant now, so we can discuss her beautiful maternity clothes.;)

Sue, you exactly repeated my own feelings about Spain:)

Excellence

:) Congratulations Mary and Frederik
and Denmark Royal Family

I think is a baby girl
Good luck Mary

Colourpress has put together pics of Mary with children (to give us an idea) as to how she'll look with her own tiny tots.

Attachments

• COLOUR10142966.jpg
    COLOUR10142966.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 421
  • COLOUR10138027.jpg
    COLOUR10138027.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 527
  • COLOUR10138028.jpg
    COLOUR10138028.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 360
  • COLOUR10138029.jpg
    COLOUR10138029.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 339
  • COLOUR10138024.jpg
    COLOUR10138024.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 500
I'm so happy for them!! Congrats Fred and Mary!! :D

Those two look so happy together and being so happy myself with my husband I just love to see other happy couples. I don't know if that made any sense whatsoever but anyway... There seems to be a baby boom everywhere, even many of my friends who swore not to have kids are expecting now! Well, I'm not. :)

I wonder what will happen if Mary and Frederik get twins? Ofcourse if it's one boy and one girl then it is obvious but what if it is two girls for example? Do they pick the one who is like 5 minutes older?
Just wondering.

Oh what a sweet day, baby news all over the place! :)

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary! That's such good news for them. Indeed Catharine there does seem to be a baby boom occurring!

Great news. Congratulations to Frederik and Mary!

Congratters to Mary and Frederik on the pregnancy. I hope they have a healthy child in Oct. I wish them luck.

congrats to both soon to be mom & dad, i very happy for them both

What a great news !! I 'm really happy for mary and Frederik !:) :)
Congratulation to the futurs parents and I wish a big hapiness of the futur family !!:p

Congratulations to the new parents! WOW! Two CPs at the same day anounced the babies! Finally, a baby for Fred and Mary!! I know one thing : this baby will drop dead gorgeous!

Wonder if the baby will share the same bday as me?

This is awesome news! Personally I thought they'd decide to have a baby either sooner (less than half a year after they were married) or even later (a year after), but they've decided to fall in the middle. Such great news for the DRF...something wonderful to look forward to. Congratulations to the new parents to be!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom