Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, thats fantastic news! Congrats to them both!

I think it will be a girl. The most pretty little girl

betina said:
I think it will be a girl. The most pretty little girl
I hope so! Then Denmark will get a Queen again!
btw, this baby will get the most fabolous genes ;)

official comunicate

D.K.H. Kronprinsparret venter barn

Amalienborg, den 25. april 2005

Deres Kongelige Højheder Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen har den glæde at meddele, at Kronprinsessen venter barn.

Fødslen forventes at finde sted på Rigshospitalet i slutningen af oktober måned.

P. Thornit
Hofchef

great! i hope all will go well for mary and fred and that they will a healthy baby and many more afterwards.

Yennie said:
I hope so! Then Denmark will get a Queen again!
btw, this baby will get the most fabolous genes ;)

That is not sure. If they have a girl now and they later have a boy, then the boy will become king in the future.
That is how our constitution says. Boys are over girls and older are over younger.

MARY EXPECTING

D.K.H. Kronprinsparret venter barn

Amalienborg, den 25. april 2005

Deres Kongelige Højheder Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen har den glæde at meddele, at Kronprinsessen venter barn.

Fødslen forventes at finde sted på Rigshospitalet i slutningen af oktober måned.

P. Thornit
Hofchef

What wonderful news! Congratulations to both Mary and Frederik. :) So the baby will be due in October?

Translation

The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess are expecting a child

Amalienborg Palace, 25th April, 2005

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is expecting to give birth to a child by the end of October this year.

The childbirth is expected to take place at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen (Copenhagen University Hospital).

P. Thornit
Chief of the Court of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark

Thanks Warren for translating the announcement. :)

Aw shucks...

I can't claim credit that's not my due... I just copied and pasted from the English version of the Danish Royal website:

http://kongehuset.dk/english
W

Great news ! Congrats to both of them !:)

Omg that is fantastic!!! Congratulations to Mary and Fred!!! i'm soooooooooo happy for them!!! ^__________________^

Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Princess.

Fantastic news!!! ^__^ They must be very very happy and relieve with all the pressure for Mary to produce hair :)

What a nice news!

:) I am very happy to learn, they are having a baby. I hope, as always, it will be a little princess. Congratulations !:)

It's fun to see that my "predictions" pan out. Had a discussion with a friend on Friday wether Mary or Letizia would announce first. I guessed Mary! (On recent photos of Mary you can see it in her face, expecting mums tend to glow!)

So best of luck to them, babies are great!

Hooray, this made my day :D Congratulations to the couple. I´ve to think now of the comment of a german gossip reporter, who said "Mary always wants to be the first. Even in the baby-competition, she will beat Letizia" ;) Well, would be great, when we would get to hear one week later, that Letizia is pregnant as well.
A comment to GrandDuchess: What have I said? She is pregnant. You should also pay more attention to the "signs" ;)

Wonderful news!!!
That God guive to then a helthy baby and a lot of joy!!

This is fantastic news!!!! Congrats to them. I was just sitting here wondering yesterday when they were going to announce a pregnancy. I didn't have to wonder long. :D

WOHEY!!!! Congratulations to them both - and what a "baby shower" - two Crown Princely babies in such a short time span (and perhaps soon a third with Letizia)!!!!!

www.smh.com.au

Mary pregnant
April 25, 2005 - 7:55PM

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is pregnant and expecting to give birth at the end of October, the palace said today.

Australian-born Mary, who married Crown Prince Frederik in a lavish ceremony last May at Copenhagen's Lutheran cathedral, plans to deliver the baby at Copenhagen's university hospital, the palace said in a brief statement.

The child will be second in line of succession to the throne. Frederik, the 35-year-old heir to the Danish throne, is Queen Margrethe's oldest son.

Denmark has Europe's oldest monarchy, founded by the Viking king Gorm the Old, who died in 958.

AP

BTW don´t you think, it´s about time, that the danish parliament changes the sucession rules now? When she would get a baby girl and later a baby boy this could mean some kind of "drama" for the two children. I guess ppl with a feministic attitude (which most have nowadays in Europe) would want the girl on the throne...and probably the parliament would follow this law. But it can take time until the law is enacted.

Oh my god, what a GREAT NEWS :) :) I'm so happy for them : CONGRATULATIONS :)

marytit.gif
flechalink.gif
Click here for the story of their romance
flechalink.gif
- The engagement
flechalink.gif
- The royal wedding
flechalink.gif
- Princess Mary's style
flechalink.gif
- Mary's trip Down Under
25 APRIL 2005

It's the news royal-watchers have been waiting for: Denmark's Crown Prince Frederik and his Australian-born wife, Crown Princess Mary, are expecting their first child, due at the end of October.

The news was announced by the palace on Monday, days after the couple – renowned for their shows of affection in public – were photographed exchanging particularly romantic looks during a visit to the World Expo in Japan.

Frederik, 35, and 32-year-old Mary married last May in Copenhagen, where they expect the baby to be born. Since the wedding, Mary has become a hugely popular princess as well as something of an international fashion icon. Her mother-in-law, Queen Margrethe, said in a recent interview that she's "doing a great job".

Attachments

• b.JPG
    b.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 342
  • a.JPG
    a.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 586
This is such wonderful news!!! I can't wait to see her choice of materity clothes...then i can't wait to see the new baby! It's so romantic, just after their 1yr mark...

Can't wait to see CP Frederik in the role of a father!

Congrats to the CP couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom