The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #281  
Old 10-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HU, Germany
Posts: 265
will mary give birth the next days?
__________________

  #282  
Old 10-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: n, France
Posts: 602
Her due date is the end of October. But we can suppose she give birth sooner, if the real date is...
__________________

__________________


  #283  
Old 10-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 296
I can't wait, but the time will fly. It seems like only last week Ingrid and Amalia were born yet they are both walking about and all that now. Plus Amalia is a big sister now!

Can't wait to see all the new babies, but I am especially excited to see Mary with her baby. As long as the babies are healthy that is all that matters but I am hoping for a few boys in there, just for a change for the recent girl heirs.
  #284  
Old 10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
pdas1201's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Houston, United States
Posts: 2,744
Mary and Fred out and about.

www.billed-bladet.dk

Link to the complete article, if someone wishes to translate:)
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default....ails&Item=3498
Attached Images
 
  #285  
Old 10-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,323
Good luck to Frederik and Mary
  #286  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:38 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , Hungary
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdas1201
Mary and Fred out and about.

www.billed-bladet.dk

Link to the complete article, if someone wishes to translate:)
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default....ails&Item=3498
Doesn't Frederik like to drive?
  #287  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:30 AM
norwegianne's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rogaland, Norway
Posts: 5,993
Even if the Crown Princess has cancelled all official duties, she tries to live a normal personal life in the time before the birth.

Even if it is three weeks since Crown Princess Mary was admitted with false labour, it doesn't mean that she has chosen to isolate herself home at Fredensborg. Certainly, Mary's official duties and her daily horse riding trips have been cancelled, but even if the birth can take place any day now, Frederik and Mary tries to live an almost normal life.

That includes nice dinners on town with their closest friends. Latest it was Copenhagen's newest exclusive in-restaurant "Umami" in Store Kongensgade, that got a royal visit. Along with some Australian friends the couple spent an afternoon in the Japanese-French inspired temple to food. When they left the restaurant in the pouring night-rain, it was with the pregant Crown Princess as a driver.

Mary was focused and looked around thoroughly before she put the foot on the gas and drove away. Shortly before, Frederik, as a true gentleman, had corrected the mirror for his wife, so that she wouldn't have to stretch and have the stomach pressed into the steering wheel.
__________________
  #288  
Old 10-07-2005, 12:55 PM
norwegianne's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rogaland, Norway
Posts: 5,993
Tidbit from this week's Billed-Bladet: Mary's doctor is currently living at the hospital. (Or rather, living in an apartment in the hospital area, that the hospital has for new doctors in town, 5 minute walk away from the clinic... but it sounded much more interesting the other way.)
__________________
  #289  
Old 10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
pollyemma's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Washington,DC, United States
Posts: 2,013
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegianne
Even if the Crown Princess has cancelled all official duties, she tries to live a normal personal life in the time before the birth.

Even if it is three weeks since Crown Princess Mary was admitted with false labour, it doesn't mean that she has chosen to isolate herself home at Fredensborg. Certainly, Mary's official duties and her daily horse riding trips have been cancelled, but even if the birth can take place any day now, Frederik and Mary tries to live an almost normal life.

That includes nice dinners on town with their closest friends. Latest it was Copenhagen's newest exclusive in-restaurant "Umami" in Store Kongensgade, that got a royal visit. Along with some Australian friends the couple spent an afternoon in the Japanese-French inspired temple to food. When they left the restaurant in the pouring night-rain, it was with the pregant Crown Princess as a driver.

Mary was focused and looked around thoroughly before she put the foot on the gas and drove away. Shortly before, Frederik, as a true gentleman, had corrected the mirror for his wife, so that she wouldn't have to stretch and have the stomach pressed into the steering wheel.
very interesting. its so cool to get a glimpse into their day to day life. they're really not so different from us
  #290  
Old 10-07-2005, 10:13 PM
ysbel's Avatar
Heir Apparent
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 5,387
I think the due date is end of October, right?
  #291  
Old 10-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Anna_R's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 3,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
I think the due date is end of October, right?
Pretty much that.

It's been three weeks since she's been at the hospital and, at the time, the doctors said that her due date was six weeks away, so, three more weeks to go. (although Norwegianne posted sometime ago that Mary's sister said that the Donaldson women tend to give birth before due date...)
__________________
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... That's why it's called present...
  #292  
Old 10-07-2005, 11:22 PM
ysbel's Avatar
Heir Apparent
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 5,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Pretty much that.

It's been three weeks since she's been at the hospital and, at the time, the doctors said that her due date was six weeks away, so, three more weeks to go. (although Norwegianne posted sometime ago that Mary's sister said that the Donaldson women tend to give birth before due date...)
Wow, Frederik has an engagement with the CINEFOGO Network of Excellence” on the 17th. That's cutting it pretty close to the due date.
  #293  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:28 AM
sara1981's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Little Rock, United States
Posts: 3,448
i got articles from Denmark articles to show you about when Mary's dues

Royal birth is gold for soldiers
http://www.cphpost.dk/get/91375.html

if you are Denmark citizens you would join with new user or you known as user and password

Sara Boyce
  #294  
Old 10-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 888
Is this canon fire tradition just to mark the birth of CP's baby/ies or also to mark all Queen's/King's grand children birth? Did Nikolai and Felix have one when they were born?
  #295  
Old 10-08-2005, 06:00 AM
norwegianne's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rogaland, Norway
Posts: 5,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Wow, Frederik has an engagement with the CINEFOGO Network of Excellence” on the 17th. That's cutting it pretty close to the due date.
But he doesn't have many engagements, I noticed - and that one is in Roskilde, and won't take long to get to Copenhagen if something should happen.
__________________
  #296  
Old 10-08-2005, 06:11 AM
tetel16's Avatar
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tergnier, France
Posts: 9
congratulation for princess mary & prince frederik:)
  #297  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:45 PM
MarieLouise's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by galuhcandrakirana
Is this canon fire tradition just to mark the birth of CP's baby/ies or also to mark all Queen's/King's grand children birth? Did Nikolai and Felix have one when they were born?
I think the tradition is is only to mark births of direct heirs or heiress to the throne, or for babies of direct heirs, so Nikolai and Felix did'nt have a canon fire salute (at least I don't recall that they had one), since Joachim is not crownprince as Frederik.
__________________
Dronning, dronning kom nu frem! Ellers går vi aldrig hjem!!!
  #298  
Old 10-08-2005, 03:03 PM
ingenue's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 64
everyone is awaiting the big day!
  #299  
Old 10-08-2005, 03:10 PM
caroline mathilda's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: east coast, United States
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Doesn't Frederik like to drive?
He probably had a few drinks and thus Mary was the designated driver.
  #300  
Old 10-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Barbados
Posts: 64
Or Mary wanted to drive! She's pregnant...not sick or a patient...nor is she an invalid! There've been many times where Frederik drove and Mary was the passenger!
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, mary, mary donaldson


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Mary and The Mary Foundation (Launched September 11, 2007) MissSaga Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family 791 11-09-2016 09:08 AM
Crown Princess Mary is Pregnant ricarda Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family 163 04-15-2007 03:00 PM
Princess Sarah is pregnant magnik Royal Family of Brunei 54 03-18-2007 03:34 AM
Official! Máxima Pregnant Again!!! royal_sophietje King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and family 59 12-30-2004 03:35 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style countess of wessex's eveningwear coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events danish royal family duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece jean kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess madeleine hats princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes fashion queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 spanish queen state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises