The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Administrator

There are already 10 (ten) pics of Frederik and Mary walking their dog.

This is more than enough.

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator

Old 10-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I understand why we are having this rule and I agree. We dont need to see hundreds of almost identical photos.
But, as rchaino said, Colourpress have great photos and is very tricky to get.

So perhaps we could "change" the photos and add some "tricky ones" from colourpress and take away some "easy to get" photos from other agencies?

That way we all would be happy :)

Old 10-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Heir Apparent

As also stated in the attachment policy:
Quote:
If the pictures have already been posted, please do not re-post the same images. If you have found images that are larger, clearer, or without watermarks (or less watermarked than those already posted), please contact the forum moderator so that the image can be replaced.
If anybody have any further comments to this particular topic, they can take it up with me, or any of the other moderators of this forum, via the PM system, so that it doesn't clutter up this thread any further.

Norwegianne
TRF Super Moderator
Old 10-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

According to an interview Jane Stephens (Mary's sister) did with Billedbladet (nr. 38. 2005), the Donaldson women often give birth a few weeks before due date.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Aristocracy

Is it true or just a rumour?

Is it true or just a rumour that Mary has miscarried recently and the royal court will announce it soon?? I 've just heard it from a Danish friend of mine today. I can't believe that Mary's baby would have died. It would be so sad.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The Danes are probably just getting a little jumpy with the birth coming so soon. (Let's hope so, anyway.)
Old 10-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Gentry

Mary did not have a miscarriage Nilah...she went to the hospital some weeks ago for uterine contractions or premonitary pains which is normal at Mary's stage of pregnancy! Just read back through the previous threads and you will understand what went on!As you can see above..some pics were posted of Mary walking with Fred and Ziggy last weekend and she's still very pregnant!
Old 10-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Gattica,

One would think Nilah "Danish friend" would have know this informatioin. Nilah, could your "Danish Friend" reveal its Source.

Anyway...
Old 10-02-2005, 05:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattica28
Mary did not have a miscarriage Nilah...she went to the hospital some weeks ago for uterine contractions or premonitary pains which is normal at Mary's stage of pregnancy! Just read back through the previous threads and you will understand what went on!As you can see above..some pics were posted of Mary walking with Fred and Ziggy last weekend and she's still very pregnant!

I also know that Mary went to the hospital because she had contractions.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate14
Thanks Gattica,

One would think Nilah "Danish friend" would have know this informatioin. Nilah, could your "Danish Friend" reveal its Source.

Anyway...
She told me that some people talked about it in Denmark. But I don't believe it because Mary did look very pregnant recently.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilah
Is it true or just a rumour that Mary has miscarried recently and the royal court will announce it soon?? I 've just heard it from a Danish friend of mine today. I can't believe that Mary's baby would have died. It would be so sad.
If that would happend, I´m sure the royal court would announce it almost right away since its so obvious that she is pregnant and it would come out sooner or later.
But if it had happend two months into the pregnancy perhaps it would be kept quiet because noone knew about the pregnancy in the first place..
Old 10-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate14
Thanks Gattica,

Anyway...
Strange ! I thought Danish people would know it better than we foreigners. Mary discharged from the hospital well , the 21 gun salute planned for the arrival of the new baby would be all over the newspapers, radio and TV. Most Danish would not miss out such important news.
Yes , I would like to know its source too. :p
Old 10-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

http://www.bt.dk/politik/artikel:aid=392294/

if someone would be kind enough to read this and explain the article, i'd really appreciate the effort. I've been trying to figure it out with my Danish dictionary but i'm having no luck making sense of it. Theres also a lovely picture of PM i hadn't seen. Thanks again.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Fogh: Mary's baby is not to be hostage.

The PM warns the opposition to taking the coming prince or princess as a "hostage" in the attempt to change the constitution.

PM Anders Fogh Rasmussen warns the opposition against not voting for his proposed change of the law about right to the throne.

It happens after the Social Democrats and the Radicals have argumented for that also a change is needed in the constitution.

The PM said Tuesday in his opening speech to Folketiinget, that the first suggestion for a new law will be a change of the law regarding rights to the throne "to ensure that it will be equal rights for both men and women, also when it comes to the right to inherit the throne."

"The thing is, one doesn't have to change the constitution to change that law. And I think it is wrong to take a coming prince or princess as a hostage in a constitutional fight. The Cabinet's views are clear: One doesn't have to change the Constitution to change the way the throne is to be inherited. That's the basics in the way we have chosen to handle it," said the PM. /ritzau/
Old 10-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you so much, you're a super moderator, norwegianne:p
Old 10-05-2005, 03:12 AM
Nobility

I am sure I have asked this question before but I can't find where it is, so sorry for repeating myself. What is Princess Mary's due date?

Thank you in advance
Old 10-05-2005, 03:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS
I am sure I have asked this question before but I can't find where it is, so sorry for repeating myself. What is Princess Mary's due date?

Thank you in advance
I don't think anyone except the couple, their family and the doctors would know exactly, but apparently the baby is supposed to arrive near the end of October.

Old 10-05-2005, 04:00 AM
Aristocracy

I'm sure that the doctor who examines Mary KNOWS the sex of the baby ! During ultrasounds he has to check if everything is ok .....

But there is the professional confidentiality ... so he shouldn't say a word about it, because he couldn't work anymore as a doctor then !!
Old 10-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Heir Apparent

The Age:
Princess Mary to give birth 'any day'

The Danish Palace has called in the cavalry as Crown Princess Mary, 33, prepares to give birth to the heir to the throne.
Thirty-seven soldiers have been moved to barracks near Kronborg Castle, 50km north of Copenhagen, where they await the birth.

They will fire a 21-gun salute within two hours of the royal birth which is due to take place any day.

Danish newspaper Jydske Vestkysten reported soldiers were moved from their regular barracks at Jutland, more than 100km away, so the salute could be perfectly timed.

Read the full story here.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:37 AM
Courtier

Wish her and the DRF all the best and luck for the delivery of her baby anytime within this month. I am looking forward to it.

Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, mary, mary donaldson