The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-27-2018, 03:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Amber Petty has spoken out about how she really felt standing next to her best friend as she married CP Frederik

Princess Mary's bridesmaid Amber Petty reveals how she REALLY felt at her wedding | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-16-2018, 07:02 PM
Royal Highness

So Amber is in Denmark - and going onto Croatia.

School holiday time? Mary and Frederik going with her?

Will the Danish magazines report any sightings - certainly Danish general public following Amber's instagram know she's there.

Did she take her foster daughter with her?

So many questions...

Old 06-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Perhaps she attended Frederik's B-day party?
Old 06-19-2018, 09:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Perhaps she attended Frederik's B-day party?
That's what I thought Muhler when I saw a post about it.

Certainly a lot of Mary and Frederik's personal friends seem to have open to the public Instagram/Twitter/Facebook accounts.

A lot of connections come up between various Australians and Danes all commenting on one another's posts.

I'm suprised more information isn't published by the magazines.

I even saw some Danes posting about staying at Mary's sisters holiday home with just a few mouse clicks.

The people involved must be happy to share.

I feel I could almost write an article on who's where, and who's doing what, just from a few skims here and there.

Even found the house Mary and Frederik used in Tisvilde on Google Earth.

Just a skim along the coast and there it is was - modern technology!
Old 06-20-2018, 03:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

It's great that Mary's family and friends in Australia are getting along well with M&F's network in DK.

Looking at it from a cost perspective it's great not having to worry too much about where to live, when you go to the other side of the globe. And there are distinct advantages in having natives to help you and as guides.
I have the very distinct impression that M&F's circle of friends are very social.

In contrast J&M certainly, and perhaps most of their closer friends as well, tend to be more "homely" people. I.e. people who appreciate a quiet evening at home, by themselves.
I base that on a lot of remarks by both J&M mentioning that they spend this or that evening at home and that they like it.
Joachim for example did not celebrate his birthday, but spend the evening at home with his wife and children.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Royal Highness

Amber has been talking about her time as a contestant on the "Survivor" TV Show back in 2006.

Here's a clip from it -

https://youtu.be/-UsRg2bfjcM

And a photo - (episodes no longer play.)

https://brinkofreality.com.au/2017/1...survivor-2006/

She survived nine days before being voted off, the fourth to leave out of twelve Oz celebs.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

https://www.bt.dk/royale/peter-warno...venner-der-har

The businessman, Peter Warnøe, belongs to the circle of friends around M&F. However, he is more than likely to soon becoming an ex-friend.

He is currently under police-investigation for shady financial transactions and that alone, according to the article and the respected journalist and author to several books about the DRF, Søren Jacobsen, is enough for him to end out in the cold - judging from previous examples of ex-friends of the DRF.

Losing the friendship of the DRF is actually more serious, if you have a business or a position, than you might think.
Because belonging to the circle of personal friends of the DRF, is also a stamp of approval. It means you trustworthy, vetted and dependable and that your economy and business is in order.
It also means that other friends of the DRF, and they count a lot of leading businessmen in DK, are likely to shun you. Partly because you are tainted and partly because they don't want to be associated with you, that could be bad for business and partly because you lost your stamp of approval.

The DRF has, as you know, a much closer relationship with Danish businessmen than in a number (perhaps most European) royal families. So association with the DRF really does mean something. Not least when the DRF (and the government) help promoting your business abroad.