Mary Admitted to Hospital: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted in the expecting twins thread - that is what is being reported here on the evening news.
They also added that they have the news that she is in labour not just admitted to hospital.

It was just on the Australian Channel 9 news and they said the got confirmation from the palace.

Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! I wish the Crown Princess a troubless and painless delivery. God bless the babies as well. Congrats to the whole family! :flowers:

Last edited:
This is exciting! I hope CP Mary has an easy and fast delivery, and the babies are healthy!

Yay this is happening :D I wish her a safe delivery and two healthy babies :D

Okay, this is it.

Mary was committed to Rigshospitalet at 07.00 - a little less than 90 minuttes ago as this is written.

It's all over the news now.

Oh, pardon me, JessRulz, but isn't January 8th today in Denmark? ;)

Oh, thought something was up when Fred was seen driving Issy across the palace court around 10.30 last night. How exciting, finally, Mary will no doubt be glad the time has arrived as well.

^^Thank you for confirming. :) Just thought I'd say that the topic says 7th. Must be over the excitement. I'm sure everybody are really looking forward to the babies. :D

Is she in labor?!! I pray Mary and the babies will be okay!
I wonder if she's having a C-section.

AHHH! I'm so excited. I don't think I'll be staying up to wait for the twins to arrive, but I'm hope they'll be born by the time I wake up tomorrow. I wish Mary an easy & fast delivery & I can't wait to find out the sex of these much awaited twins!

Oops, apologies! I'm currently in Hawaii and have lost all sense of what date it is :p I shall edit the title.

How soon will we see pictures??

:previous:

Of what? The first pictures we'll probably see will be Frederik at the press conference after the birth. The babies, when they leave hospital.

Well it seems the time has come that Cp Mary will put us all out of our specualting misery. I wish her well and will say a little prayer for her and Frederik. It is exciting news and hope that Marys delivery is as swift and as painless as one could hope for with twins. The Queen and Henrik must be excited as well. Actually all the family must be over the moon right about now with excitement.

JessRulz said:
:previous:

Of what? The first pictures we'll probably see will be Frederik at the press conference after the birth. The babies, when they leave hospital.

I'm just getting the hang of how this works.

Unfortunately I have to leave the pc for a couple of hours. I wish to Mary a health delivery :flowers:

Oops, apologies! I'm currently in Hawaii and have lost all sense of what date it is :p I shall edit the title.

No harm was done. Thank you for sharing the great news with us! :flowers:

BTW, congrats to everybody who guessed January 8th. I think this date is wonderful. Babies won't share this day with anyone else...At least I can't think of any other royals who celebrate their birthdays today. :p

And it is after all the new years/Christmas hoopla, so that makes it less hectic for the family :)

I'm sooo excited!!!!! It's after 3 in the morning where I live. I won't be able to sleep until their born! I pray Mary has a safe delivery and the babies will be healthy:flowers::flowers::flowers:

No harm was done. Thank you for sharing the great news with us! :flowers:

BTW, congrats to everybody who guessed January 8th. I think this date is wonderful. Babies won't share this day with anyone else...At least I can't think of any other royals who celebrate their birthdays today. :p

Prince Albert Victor was born on the 8th January, 1864. No modern royals have this date that I can find.

It's 3 a.m in the morning here too. I was about to go off to bed when I checked the boards for the last time and saw that she was admitted. As much as I want to sleep, I wont be able to haha.

Anyone want to make any last minute bets on the sex of the twins? I'm still going with a boy & a girl. Hehe!

I'm going with boy & girl too.
Hope we're right:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom