Mary Admitted to Hospital: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tv2 news are now reporting that the "informationschef" is standing in the hall now, wich points to something soon being announced. :)

how does the announcement work? is it frederik telling the papers, or some PR person, or the doctors?

Tv2 news are now reporting that the "informationschef" is standing in the hall now, wich points to something soon being announced. :)

Is TV2 more informative that DR? I can't figure it out ._. DR is sending everything twice, almost no news.

how does the announcement work? is it frederik telling the papers, or some PR person, or the doctors?

I think that there'll be an official announcement from the court first & then after a while, CP Frederik will announce it.

Is TV2 more informative that DR? I can't figure it out ._. DR is sending everything twice, almost no news.

I think tv2 is a bit more updated yes. Actually, I always prefer tv2. :whistling:

To correct myself, it is of course Lene Balleby who has now showed up at the hospital, which means it wont be long know. :flowers:

I think tv2 is a bit more updated yes. Actually, I always prefer tv2. :whistling:

To correct myself, it is of course Lene Balleby who has now showed up at the hospital, which means it wont be long know. :flowers:

Oh damnit. I don't have access to a TV & I do not wanna pay to watch TV2 :3
Thanks for answering :flowers:

TY peeps don't want to hijack the thread with b'day wishes for me though....didn't even think of it til a friend emailed me and mentioned it.

OK.....back to Mary.

wow!
well should be quite an emotional moment for frederik to face the press soon after the birth, and should be quite an emotional moment for mary when che will have to face it when coming home with the twins.
so, i'm excited about lene balleby's announcement, but am really looking forward to hear from frederik and mary!

How does it mean that?
She could have just turned up as a she needs to be prepared?

This is going to be an exciting day - especially for Denmark and even more especially for the Crown Prince family! Goodluck!!!!!!!!

I think it will be abit of a wait for the births, so while we are waiting I wondered if anyone can tell me if there will be a gun salute for the births and if so whether it is the same for boys as it is for girls and whether they will have to do a double gun salute as it's twins?!!

Tv2 is reporting that Mary can get a maternity leave about 10 months...

I think it will be abit of a wait for the births, so while we are waiting I wondered if anyone can tell me if there will be a gun salute for the births and if so whether it is the same for boys as it is for girls and whether they will have to do a double gun salute as it's twins?!!

Jack this was posted a bit further up

"A few details about what will happen, when the births have taken place.
At the first noon after the births have taken place two 21 gun salutes will be fired from the battery at Kronborg Castle and battery Sixtus at the navy yard in Copenhagen.
The army will handle Kronborg and the navy Sixtus.
At 12.00 noon sharp the first 21 shots will be fired. Then a pause. The length of that pause will be proportional to the time between the two births. At the end of that pause the remaining 21 shots will be fired.
This is new to me, but as we haven't had a twin birth in the direct line of succession here in DK for centuries, they appear to invented a new twist to the tradition of saluting births."

How does it mean that?
She could have just turned up as a she needs to be prepared?

Tv2 reported that the court would not send her already if they did not know that something was going to happen soon. :flowers:

Tv2 is reporting that Mary can get a maternity leave about 10 months...

I saw that too. It should be interesting to see if she will attend William & Kate's wedding in April. I have a feeling she might, but it'll just depend on how she & the twins are doing, I think.

I really should be going to bed, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I know what she had!

I'm satying up for a bit too 8.55pm here in South Australia

Did Tv2 say she could take 10 months or that she would take 10 months - just because you can take an amount of time doesn't mean you will. I would think she will start back slowly but will probably be doing a few things by Easter.

But know dr just reported that she had not given birth yet.

Very confusing.

Is there a live stream somewhere for us to watch while we're waiting for the exciting news? It would be great to see the announcement live. I hope it's a boy and a girl!

Jack this was posted a bit further up

"A few details about what will happen, when the births have taken place.
At the first noon after the births have taken place two 21 gun salutes will be fired from the battery at Kronborg Castle and battery Sixtus at the navy yard in Copenhagen.
The army will handle Kronborg and the navy Sixtus.
At 12.00 noon sharp the first 21 shots will be fired. Then a pause. The length of that pause will be proportional to the time between the two births. At the end of that pause the remaining 21 shots will be fired.
This is new to me, but as we haven't had a twin birth in the direct line of succession here in DK for centuries, they appear to invented a new twist to the tradition of saluting births."

Oh thanks for that - I just woke up and hadn't read the whole thread! I think the idea of a pause that is proportionate to the time of the two briths is a very neat idea!

This is great news, hope everything goes well for Mary.

Is there a live stream somewhere for us to watch while we're waiting for the exciting news? It would be great to see the announcement live. I hope it's a boy and a girl!

I'd like that but I don't speak Danish LOL so not much use to me I'm sure we'll get lots of coverage here in Oz. Online papers already have it as their banner

I had planned to do exorcise for 1½ hours today. I guess I'm just gonna ride my bike in front of the tv instead of running. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom