General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 16: August 2016 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Cute photos, wonder if it was a park near by. Mary seems to have gone for a jog. The twins also look to be in athletic shoes and pants
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/17/23/4071B44D00000578-0-image-a-97_1495060358600.jpg
Christian looks tall
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/17/23/4071B95100000578-0-image-a-95_1495060330068.jpg

Looks to me like Mary would jog, while the nanny took the children on an outing.
DM says "citadel" in the article, so that's almost certainly "Kastellet", about a KM from Amalienborg, where Mary has been seen jogging before.
There are plenty of people with fodder in that area and quiet moats to swim around in.

Im surprised there wasnt a "dressed in a figure hugging dark blue fitness outfit the 45-year old mother of two showed off her trim figure..." as usual in DM

Don't say that too soon. :p

What a nice treat for the kids. This is something that theyll remember forever :)

Last edited:
Its really nice to involve the kids in this. This is something that theyll remember forever :)

No doubt.
Probably been busy observing "their ducks" from the windows or perhaps via a cam. I can imagine daddy Frederik sneaking up to the nest with twigs in the hair together with the twins. :)

And it would be an opportunity for Mary (and the nannies) and the kids to sing: Jeg ved en lærkerede = I know a larks-nest. - About a child who has discovered a larks-nest and is ever so quietly observing it, pledging to keep the location a secret. - Somehow I can't really hear Frederik sing aloud. :p
It's an old and beautiful song, known by everybody here in DK.
Here as the final encore at a rock-concert.
Kim Larsen Jeg ved en Lærkerede - Video Dailymotion

A nice little story from Daily Mail about Mary her children and ducklings: Princess Mary rescues a family of ducks at the palace | Daily Mail Online

What a sweet little story about Mary and the children saving the little Danish duckling family.

The pictures are from a Danish magazine this week.

They also have some cute pictures of Isabella loving hugging her mother when they managed to get the little duckling family back out in the water. Bella was clearly happy and satisfied. Their mission was succeeded :)

"Isabella and Christian with Dad and Mum to pop concert"

Isabella og Christian med far og mor til pop-koncert | BILLED-BLADET

The Crown Prince Couple and their two elder children were at the Bruno Mars concert at Royal Arena in Ørestad.

Billedbladet points out that it's not the first time the Crown Prince couple has attended concerts with their children. When he was eight, Prince Christian was with his father and mother at a concert by Justin Timberlake in Parken arena - and last year Princess Isabella and her father went to the Adele Concert in the Forum.

Would be great to see them in Australia on an official visit again.

Princess Mary gets Gold Coast Games invite and most Aussie present ever
Article

Muhler-Wasn't this explained to you during health class? Looking distracted at our shoes is absolutely a sign that a woman is expecting.:p

Mary is pregnant suggests New Idea, and Daily Mail has this to say: Magazine claims Princess Mary is pregnant | Daily Mail Online

You want evidence? Mary looked down at her shoes recently while waiting for Naruhito to arrive, distracted.
So no doubt she's pregnant.
The Daily Fail or the Daily Lying, as I call them, is with the exception of their photos and Robert Hardman (when he is writing about the royals) just crap that doesn't deserves to be read.

Muhler-Wasn't this explained to you during health class? Looking distracted at our shoes is absolutely a sign that a woman is expecting.:p

No, I must have skipped that class. :ermm: - I only went to school during the breaks anyway.

I always thought a sure sign of pregnancy is if women starts to buy more pillows (than usual...) ;)

I saw a photo of Victoria recently where she was standing smiling sort of secretly, she's probably pregnant too.

But back to Mary, it does make sense you know.
Mary was thinking of all the baby-shoes she is going to buy (that's almost as much fun as buying shoes yourself my wife once told me).
And Frederik must have been told yesterday and the thought of being a dad one more time made him spontaneously do a half ironman.
And Joachim wore a suit without a handkerchief! No doubt because he had just been told he's going to be farbror = paternal uncle.
And didn't we just see QMII standing on top of a burial mound smiling her head off?
So I'm sure New Idea got it right. :)

Last edited:
No, I must have skipped that class. :ermm: - I only went to school during the breaks anyway.

I always thought a sure sign of pregnancy is if women starts to buy more pillows (than usual...) ;)

I saw a photo of Victoria recently where she was standing smiling sort of secretly, she's probably pregnant too.

But back to Mary, it does make sense you know.
Mary was thinking of all the baby-shoes she is going to buy (that's almost as much fun as buying shoes yourself my wife once told me).
And Frederik must have been told yesterday and the thought of being a dad one more time made him spontaneously do a half ironman.
And Joachim wore a suit without a handkerchief! No doubt because he had just been told he's going to be farbror = paternal uncle.
And didn't we just see QMII standing on top of a burial mound smiling her head off?
So I'm sure New Idea got it right. :)

I just have to say that I always enjoy your comments and all the info on the country of Denmark yet now I realize your calling ........a comedian. This post had me in stitches and enjoying the news of a new baby for Mary and Frederick, has anyone told them yet?:ROFLMAO:

:lol:
I always thought a sure sign of pregnancy is if women starts to buy more pillows (than usual...)

Well that can be one of the signs too. Just don't get in the way of a pregnant woman who wants to redecorate!:p

Aw shucks. I had it totally and completely wrong.

I always thought us women looked down at their shoes to make sure they weren't reflecting up. Dates back to the medieval times when I was attending Catholic schools. Maybe the nuns didn't want to let us in on what that little trick really meant.

:previous: Or of wanting lots of chocolate....anytime and all the time:lol:

(Reply to Payton a few posts back):previous: ;):p

Probably not. I think Mary giving birth in a few months will be just a big a surprise to her as it will to us...

But mags like New Idea are useful for royals and celebs who are not quite up to date on their own lives.
Here they can learn about their pregnancies, divorces, romances and burials and so on. - It's very easy to miss such an event, when you are having a busy live.
I'm sure Mary wouldn't have noticed her pregnancy if New Idea hadn't mentioned it. And from the cover I see Mary and Kate are about to give birth around the same time. - Probably in the same ward, so they can hold hands while giving birth.

Whatever, but one thing is certain: Frederik sure was surprised his wife is pregnant! Because New Idea apparently some issues back revealed he'd had the snip - a vasectomy...

:lol:

Well that can be one of the signs too. Just don't get in the way of a pregnant woman who wants to redecorate!:p

In that case my wife's pregnant every two weeks or so... :D

Aw shucks. I had it totally and completely wrong.

I always thought us women looked down at their shoes to make sure they weren't reflecting up. Dates back to the medieval times when I was attending Catholic schools. Maybe the nuns didn't want to let us in on what that little trick really meant.

That's a new one to me! :lol:

I'll have to pay more attention to women's shoes, now that it's summer... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever, but one thing is certain: Frederik sure was surprised his wife is pregnant! Because New Idea apparently some issues back revealed he'd had the snip - a vasectomy...

That will be next weeks issue of "No idea"....How Mary managed to get pregnant (and who the father really is - my bet is on Joachim) now that they "know" Frederik had "the snip" a few years back....;)

There are all sorts of thing No Idea can do with that...:p

According to my source, Kate is having twins and Mary is having triplets.

The artice obviously marked the start of this year's silly season...Time to move on, thank you!

:previous: Yeah, here's to more silly stories entertaining us over the summer. :D

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom