General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 12: August 2013 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
General News about Frederik, Mary and Family
Part 12

The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Denmark Mod's

:previous:lovely to see them with ziggy too:flowers:

i fully understand why frederik runs behind her haha ;-) ;-) ;-)
nice photos thanks for sharing

I think I need to hang that picture on the fridge to motivate me to exercise more.She's 41 and four kids...:cheers:

I love that they feel comfortable to just go out for a jog among people during what seemed quite a crowded afternoon!

Last edited:
Mary does look great, and so does Frederick. There is no excuse to not be healthy and fit and they both are good examples. Love the fact that they exercise together. The best exercise/running partner I have is my hubby!

Cr Prss Victoria used to be super fit and she married a fitness trainer, so a casual fun challenge between the two couples would be fun if they were to get together on a casual basis.

I think I need to hang that picture on the fridge to motivate me to exercise more.She's 41 and four kids...:cheers:

I love that they feel comfortable to just go out for a jog among people during what seemed quite a crowded afternoon!

Actually, the article says that it was the time of day when most people were out and about at Amalienborg. It was just about the changing of the guards at 12 PM. I don't think Frederik and Mary think about it. I think they run when they have the time to it. If you go for a walk near Amalienborg on any day, it's not at all unlikely to see them on a jog or on a bike to bring or pick up the twins from kindergarten example. It's a thing that I too love and appreciate very much.

absolute, in the third photo i fully understand why frederik runs behind her haha ;-) ;-) ;-)

I had the same thought :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hahahaa :ROFLMAO: I totally understand what you mean! I'm always busy - I don't have a PA or staff to cook and clean and babysit, but even if I did I still woudn't find the motivation I think :D

Actually, the article says that it was the time of day when most people were out and about at Amalienborg. It was just about the changing of the guards at 12 PM. I don't think Frederik and Mary think about it. I think they run when they have the time to it. If you go for a walk near Amalienborg on any day, it's not at all unlikely to see them on a jog or on a bike to bring or pick up the twins from kindergarten example. It's a thing that I too love and appreciate very much.

I think we are saying the same thing! I am sure that "they run when they have the time" to do it. I'll just say that the fact that it was around 12pm (I wrote afternoon because "a crowded mid-day" didn't sound that good! :lol:) AND crowded did not prevent them from going out and I like that!

Since the royal calendar-thread is locked, I will post it here ...

While looking in the royal calendar I find this a bit interesting. On the 17th September Mary has an official event where she will present the Carlsberg Foundation Research Award. But if you click at the event a big picture of Frederik shows up and below it there stands 'read more about the Crown Prince'. It will be interesting to see who shows up that day :lol:

Kalender - Kongehuset

The 17th September with Mary/Frederik
H.K.H. Kronprinsessen forestår overrækkelse af Carlsbergfondets Forskningspris 2013 kl. 18.45. - Kongehuset

Hahahaa :ROFLMAO: I totally understand what you mean! I'm always busy - I don't have a PA or staff to cook and clean and babysit, but even if I did I still woudn't find the motivation I think :D
you are rignt, they can find the time to do it , because they have a hole staff in their household to do everything, I had the motivation to do it but not the time and I run evrytime I can but I would have more time for myself if I wouldn't have 2 jobs and if I would have a hole staff taking care of my house! like they do!

It's also obvious that fitness is a priority of both Frederik and Mary. It helps to have help with the kids when you need it but I get the feeling that they'd both find the time even of they didn't the help. One of my best friends is a single mom of 2 kids. She decided she wanted to be a tri-athlete and became one. She swims everyday in the summer and bikes on the weekends (even with 2 kids and little to no help from her ex-husband), she just added running to her repertoire. It's not about help its about motivation. For my friend, excercise helps deal with difficulties of raising her kids alone. I think Mary and Fred just
feel fitness is a priority. I just wish I felt that way lol.

Fitness is a priority, it is great when you have babysitters you can trust.

Fitness is a priority, it is great when you have babysitters you can trust.
you are 100% correct! not only they hav staff in their household taking care of cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc... they have the best babysitters for their kids!

It's also obvious that fitness is a priority of both Frederik and Mary. It helps to have help with the kids when you need it but I get the feeling that they'd both find the time even of they didn't the help. One of my best friends is a single mom of 2 kids. She decided she wanted to be a tri-athlete and became one. She swims everyday in the summer and bikes on the weekends (even with 2 kids and little to no help from her ex-husband), she just added running to her repertoire. It's not about help its about motivation. For my friend, excercise helps deal with difficulties of raising her kids alone. I think Mary and Fred just
feel fitness is a priority. I just wish I felt that way lol.

I agree 100%. I think Frederik and Mary, enjoy sports and fitness. and they have personal motivation to stay in shape. they enjoy it.

Other royalty, for example, have the same amount of help and support but dont have the motivation to stay in shape.

lovely to see them leading a healthy lifestyle:flowers:

Crown Princess Mary attended the birthday party of Soren Jessen at 1 Lombard Street in London last weekend. Soren Jessen, owner of 1 Lombard Street, celebrated his 50th birthday with a Great Gatsby themed party.

** Pic ** gallery **

Crown Princess Mary attended the birthday party of Soren Jessen at 1 Lombard Street in London last weekend. Soren Jessen, owner of 1 Lombard Street, celebrated his 50th birthday with a Great Gatsby themed party.

** Pic ** gallery **
wow I guess she never miss anything! between work and kids, she has the time to fly to London for a party!!!!!this is style!!!!! and I love her look!!! thank you for the photos!!!!

We can read that the birthday party was held yesterday evening and on the occasion of Søren Jessen's 50th birthday. Søren Jessen is one of Frederik's oldest friends.
Mary left the party just before 11pm.

Love her Great Gatsby look too! It's so rare we see Mary out to a party and fun, so I hope she enjoyed it and had a fun evening.

Last edited:
We can read that the birthday party was held yesterday evening and on the occasion of Søren Jessen's 50th birthday. Søren Jessen is one of Frederik's oldest friends.
Mary left the party just before 11pm.

Love her Great Gatsby look too! It's so rare we see Mary out to a party and fun, so I hope she enjoyed it and had a fun evening.

thank you for the info.
I was thinking it was rare for Mary to fly out to London to party. Its nice that she went to one of Frederik's friend's birthdays.

I like those earrings but I'm not a fan of the dress.

thank you for the info.
Its nice that she went to one of Frederik's friend's birthdays.

I agree. Any signs of Frederik being present?

Looks interesting with everyone dressed up. Mary looked nice and it would've been nice to see Frederik with her if he didn't have to be working in Argentina.

Who is Soren Jessen? and do we know who the lady with Mary is who got into the car with her and who was walking in front of her?

Looks interesting with everyone dressed up. Mary looked nice and it would've been nice to see Frederik with her if he didn't have to be working in Argentina.

Who is Soren Jessen? and do we know who the lady with Mary is who got into the car with her and who was walking in front of her?

The lady is Julie Mølsgaard. She is one of the best friends of Frederik and Mary. We could see her with CP Mary, CP frederik at the beach this year, becuase royal family spend their vacations with Juile's family.

Soren Jessen is one of the best friends of Frederik. He is owner of some restaurants.

Last edited:

the lady looks like the same lady Mary was seen in the beach with, during the recent summer vacation. I might be wrong though.

Shame Frederik was in Argentina, I would have Loved to see him in a 20s era costume :ROFLMAO::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom