General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 9: May - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for General News about Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family!

You can find the old thread here:

** General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 9: March 2011 - May 2011 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

That BB article about Mary going back to maternity leave after 3 engagements was wrong. 2 more events for Mary have been added to the official calendar.

Reception Mandag 30. maj 2011D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltager i den australske ambassadørs reception for Kronprinsparret i anledning af tvillingefødslen, i Ambassadørens residens, Hellerup

Sculpture by the Sea 2011 Torsdag 2. juni 2011 kl. 14:00D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen deltager i åbning af udstillingen Sculpture by the Sea 201 1på Tangkrogen i Aarhus og efterfølgende middagsselskab på Helnan

So the Australian ambassador is giving a reception for the Crown Prince and Princess in recognition of the birth of the twins?

I'd imagine an official gift from Australia is likely to be presented.

Last edited:
thanks ricarda for the updated news... and we'll see f&m together!!!!

i didn't knew about that australian ambassador thing...

where did you found that information?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you ask me?
I found that info on the official website/calendar of the cp couple.

translation:
30 May: TRH attend the Australian ambassador's reception for the cp couple on the occasion of the twin birth.

2 June: TRH attend the opening of the exhibition Sculpture by the Sea 2011 in Aarhus and the following dinner at Helnan.

ok, i found it, the english version of the drf website isn't updated yet... thanks ricarda & sternchen...

Madame Royale...you obviously mistook my meaning in the last thread about Christian and his 'girlfriend'....I have kids too and I know they can be friendly BUT I just wanted to know if they were previously known to the family or just new acquaintances via the ballet concert? That is all...I was not under the impression that hand holding = dating...but it appears you are...Oh well!

ok, i found it, the english version of the drf website isn't updated yet... thanks ricarda & sternchen...

The calendar on the website of the DRF is updated aprox. every two weeks :)

Madame Royale...you obviously mistook my meaning in the last thread about Christian and his 'girlfriend'....I have kids too and I know they can be friendly BUT I just wanted to know if they were previously known to the family or just new acquaintances via the ballet concert? That is all...I was not under the impression that hand holding = dating...but it appears you are...Oh well!

Hm, I took Madame Royale's comment as tongue-in-cheek :)

does anyone have any idea if the CP are attending Maxima's 40th birthday bash?

M, C and I to First Horse Grand Prix, Bernstorff Parc, 22 May 2011

I´m watching the "First Horse Grand Prix" live from Bernstorff Parc and CPss Mary, P Christian and Pss Isabella are present.

The commentators are saying that also CP Frederik is there, but I haven´t seen him.

CPss Mary, P Christian and Pss Isabella are in the company of a darkhaired woman, who I believe is Charlotte Velin. Isn´t she the woman they have been to horseshows with before?

Last edited:
I´m watching the "First Horse Grand Prix" live from Bernstorff Parc and CPss Mary, P Christian and Pss Isabella are present.

The commentators are saying that also CP Frederik is there, but I haven´t seen him.

CPss Mary, P Christian and Pss Isabella are in the company of a darkhaired woman, who I believe is Charlotte Velin. Isn´t she the woman they have been to horseshows with before?

Yes, IIRC Mary and Charlotte Velin meet at Bernstorff each year :)

Here is a picture gallery but the pictures cant be enlarged if your not a member.

Looks like the family had a really fun day & the kids took sometime wondering around the jump course.

Last edited:
In the last pic on page2 you can see Fred :) And Ziggy was there, too :)

:previous: Thanks for these photos, it's always a pleasure to see Mary & Frederik with their children. Christian and Isabella are cute as usual. Isabella is so pretty, she has a nice hairdo.

Isopix gallery
Search photos : bernstorffparken. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

Great to see the family at yet another "normal" event, kudos to them that they refrain from carefully choreographed outings with perfectly dressed up kids.

What I especially like about this couple is they treat the dog like a family member. This is definetly not a dog dragged out into the front of a camera just to show - ooohhhhhh look how much I love my doggie!!!

Who is the tall lady with the red bag?
Good to see Frederik with them, I had thought that it was just Mary, Christian & Bella attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom