Frederik, Mary and Family on Summer Holidays: 2005-2008, 2012-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Maxima

Courtier , Picture of the Month Representative -
City
Buenos Aires
Country
Argentina
D_75752.jpg
mary and frederik on holidays in north jutland.

Last edited by a moderator:
is that Skagen?
It looks very nice... very romatic :)

What else have they been up to this summer? I read in the papers today that they visited the horse show in Falsterbo in Sweden last week... anything else?

No, it's not in Skagen (or so the picture says, I can't tell obe beach from the other), but some kms south, on the west coast of Jutland. I'm actually quite surprised that they are in Blokhus (I don't know if they are staying in Skagen, and just visited Blokhus), because Blokhus is usually a very family-oriented city, there are no disco's or fancy restaurants like in Skagen, or even in Løkken, which is a very big party town in the summer (mostly for teenagers though).

It is so nice to see them so relaxed and "normal".
I love Mary but I always thought that in public events she, sometimes, seems too tense, serious and formal. As if she was always worried about the cameras (I hope you understand what I am saying)
It is nice to see them walking on the beach so happy and relaxed. :)
Happy Hollidays to them (L).
Regards

I agree with you, she is 6 months pregnant(like Britney Spears, her belly is enourmous)and she doesn't look like it. She is too thin for a pregnant woman, the baby will be born very small.....

ingenue said:
she doesnt even look pregnant :)

Princess Maxima said:
I agree with you, she is 6 months pregnant(like Britney Spears, her belly is enourmous)and she doesn't look like it. She is too thin for a pregnant woman, the baby will be born very small.....

in that pic...she really doesn't look THAT pregnant....i agree that her baby probably will be small....look at Mathidle and Letizia's belly.....their bellies are HUGE!

mary's "bump"

I think she is fine. A lotof woman just carry that way; you can't even tell they are pregnant but do go on to have health "good weight" babies. It'sjust her body type; she's a tiny boned/shaped lady.

Harmony said:
Yes. Agreed with you hrhginnis. I was quite big during my first pregnancy and my baby came out only 5lb 10 oz.

I agree too. I was also big as well, but my daughter weighed 6lb 5oz. So the size of someone's stomach doesn't necessarily determine how big the baby will be.:cool:

Correct, my sister only gained 17 pounds total during her pregnancy and my niece weighed 7 lbs 4 oz. Go figure, I think it all depends on each individuals body.

They seem so in love!! What a romantic couple!!

Regina said:
They seem so in love!! What a romantic couple!!

Hi Regina

Yeah, I totally agree with you. Very well said ! :p

Frederik and Mary are a beautiful Crown Prince Couple and they compliment each other very well ! They look so happy and relaxed ! :)

May God bless them and Denmark for ever and ever !

Cheers

Some women, who are active, don't show, and first pregnancies tend to take longer to show (which doesn't explain Letizia, but then she's petite, so any gained weight would show on her tiny frame.) Mary is tall and slender, but she's also very sporty/athletic so that could explain why we aren't seeing much "bump." Also the picture is taken straight on, which might explain it as well.

Anyway, I hope they enjoy their holiday vacation, and as much as I'm sure they don't hope for it, I hope we get to see some more photos!

Linda Hsu said:
Frederik and Mary are a beautiful Crown Prince Couple and they compliment each other very well ! They look so happy and relaxed ! :)

May God bless them and Denmark for ever and ever !

Cheers

That's correct, Linda :) ! May God bless and help them. I think they will be in love forever, at least that's what I hope!

thanks laurixa. but i saw them first in the other forum CP Mary board. :)

Some pictures from Colourpress (hope this is the right thread to put them in):)

Attachments

• COLOUR10253012.jpg
    COLOUR10253012.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 981
  • COLOUR10253016.jpg
    COLOUR10253016.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 728
  • COLOUR10253020.jpg
    COLOUR10253020.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 856
  • COLOUR10253009.jpg
    COLOUR10253009.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 820
oh, nice photos! Looks like he´s having fun...
t4p them Squidgy

Yennie said:
oh, nice photos! Looks like he´s having fun...
t4p them Squidgy

Hi Yennie!:) Glad you enjoyed the pictures!

Pics from their holiday

Attachments

• 535264A.jpg
    535264A.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4,799
  • 535264B.jpg
    535264B.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 947
  • 535264C.jpg
    535264C.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 612
  • 535264D.jpg
    535264D.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5,647
  • 535264E.jpg
    535264E.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 683
  • 535264F.jpg
    535264F.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 870
  • 535264L.jpg
    535264L.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6,018
  • 535264K.jpg
    535264K.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5,151
  • 535264I.jpg
    535264I.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 892
  • 535264G.jpg
    535264G.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 609
  • 535264M.jpg
    535264M.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 873
  • 535264N.jpg
    535264N.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5,214
  • 535264Q.jpg
    535264Q.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 740
Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to post here so everyone can see my rad new avitar. CP Fred was the cutest little prince EVER! =)

Geez...I wish I was on their vacation. It looks soooooo nice...

Thanks for the additional photos pdas1201. The photo of Ziggy climbing on to the guy in the background while Mary reads is cute.

SpiffyBallerina, I like your avatar. Frederik's super-chubby cheeks are adorable.

Just out of curiousity, which book is CP Mary reading? I guess it's an English book...

KikkiB said:
Just out of curiousity, which book is CP Mary reading? I guess it's an English book...

According to Fleur from the Crown Princess Mary Board it's called "Tell me I'm Here" by Anne Deveson. "A story about how her son developed schizophrenia and the struggles they both had managing the awful progression of the disease. It's a very popular book and well thought of."

Lena said:
Little teaser from Eastnews. Mary and Frederik enjoying their holidays with little Christian in Northern Jylland. I hope we will get them bigger soon!

http://www.eastnews.info/news/temat.php?temat=00113049&strona=1

Nice to see that they are holidaying in the part of Denmark that the family of Frederick and Christian originally comes from: Jylland consists of Northern Jylland which is Danish and the German Federal State of Schleswig-Holstein, where Sonderburg and Gluecksburg are situated. A bit back to the roots for little Christian of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Gluecksburg....

Its se og hør who carries the pictures, they say they have 6!! pages of secret pictures in their magazine which will be on sale tomorrow. On the frontpage the have the text Intimate Vacation: Mary thought they were alone (atleast they dont hide the pictures are papparazzi style:rolleyes: but the press was specualting they were going to Skagen so not a suprise they were found really)

they have a small online piece as well, my translation
Mary and Frederik: Idyllic family vacation by the western sea.
On the vacation that lasted from saturday until thursday was also Chrisian and Ziggy and a bunch of security people and nannies, because tha is how it is to be royal. On saturday they got a visit from the actress Ellen Hillingsø and family. After some time in Skeel (their friend who owns the building) house they went outside to fill their photoalbum with pictures, and they had photosessions on the areas around Blokhus with mum Mary as the photographer http://www.seoghor.dk/default.aspx?Action=ViewArticle&ItemID=496&GroupID=51

Attachments

• D_8414.jpg
    D_8414.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2,253
  • T_8412.jpg
    T_8412.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,971
Last edited:
I'am not sure, but is Princess Mary wearing a bikini? Is that appropriate for a royal? I have heard that Royals should't wear bikinis!Maybe this is a wrong ideia, sorry!

to see the small pics a little better go to the page, then File/print preview and you can blow it up, its blurry but can see more detail.
in one pic it looks like someone (mary ?) is carrying fred down a path.
looks like mary is in red shorts and white top in most of the pics, the girls in the bikini are not her. she is sitting on the right between fred and another man. she has a white hat on, they are in shadow.

Back
Top Bottom