The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Youth is the best treatment of all. Look at your skin when you were young, it was great.

Old 07-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

And happyness does a great deal to your skin, believe me. Happy persons looks better than sad ones. No surgery can do what happyness and love for your skin, your brains and your body in general. Today people cares to much about what they eats, what kind of hydratant cream they should put on, and what kind of treatment they could undergo to make them look younger. Love other people, make them happy and being a joyfull person would make you looks wonderfully. Maybe not younger than you are, but wonderfully. I beat that Mary must be a very joyfull person. This is her secret to look so well.

Vanesa.

Old 07-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness

Very beautifully said Vanesa.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Aristocracy

some of the pictures doesn't work for me
Old 07-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Nobility

Nice hqs of Mary from the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria

http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_158lo.jpg
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_565lo.jpg
http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_241lo.jpg#
http://img257.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_540lo.jpg
http://img250.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_109lo.jpg
Old 07-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Bonbon, thank you so much the photos are marvellous!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:30 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Isabella looks so beautiful in that picture, and Mary just looks happy.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thx Bonbon. The pic of them all petting that animal is precious. I like seeing pics of them together as a family.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbon View Post
I wouldn't post this one because I remember it caused disputes but I guess it's good to have this photo in hq version in our forum. Princess Mary and Isabella, Isabella with her ragged shoes.

http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_402lo.jpg
I still don't understand how Mary could do that??!! It's not like the press caught them going to a store or something in an off guard moment, it was a photo shoot for crying out loud! I bet Mary doesn't even let her house slippers get holes in them, so why are her daughters shoes ripped??
Old 07-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbon View Post
If you look at Isabella's shoes in the above picture, which was from the same trip, they look fine. Perhaps she was crawling around, as littlies do, just before the photo's were taken and the shoe finally gave out.
I really don't see why a hole in a shoe is such a big problem. Toddler's go through heaps of shoes while they are crawling around and playing. It's not really that big of a deal. She is the daughter of a future King, it's pretty obvious that she is loved, fed and well cared for
Old 07-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
I still don't understand how Mary could do that??!! It's not like the press caught them going to a store or something in an off guard moment, it was a photo shoot for crying out loud! I bet Mary doesn't even let her house slippers get holes in them, so why are her daughters shoes ripped??
I really think that there is a very reasonable and logical explanation. It's not as if Christian and Isabella are neglected children. The shoes seem pretty worn, so they are most likely Isabella's favorite shoes or her play shoes. They could have given out at any moment. Who can say that it didn't happen while they were out playing around that day?

Not to mention little ones certainly can have minds of their owns. My three year old godson will not go anywhere unless he is wearing his Spiderman socks. My poor friend had to buy packs of them, just to keep the peace and get this child dressed. Maybe Isabella is the same way about her shoes.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
Who can say that it didn't happen while they were out playing around that day?
I remember reading it was in a photo shoot I will look for that and post it here. I know they aren't neglected children But CP Mary should be more careful. It's a shame that Royalty is becoming more like us regular folks these days...

Edit: here's a link where it says that it was a photoshoot
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/v3htN...rik+Of+Denmark
Old 07-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
It happened because her daughter was still crawling or just learning to walk at that point. I don't understand how anyone can think this little girl is neglected in any way
Old 07-15-2010, 02:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
It happened because her daughter was still crawling or just learning to walk at that point. I don't understand how anyone can think this little girl is neglected in any way
I get that and would completely understand if the picture was taken on the way to the store or somewhere where they aren't expected to be photographed, but they were at a photo shoot so I think Mary & Fredrick should have been more careful. I'm not trying to say that the kids are neglected because I know Mary & Fred are awesome parents I just wish they were more careful in the choice of their daughters wardrobe as they are their own.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:39 AM
Aristocracy

Frankly I applaud them for not stuffing those children into starched outfits for those photo shoots. Let them be children in comfy clothes, and if they are a bit scuffed and worn..so what? They are kids. Kids will go through clothes and shoes at the speed of sound. Frederik and Mary are simply showing that they are willing to let their children be as normal as they can be considering who they are. I don't see a thing wrong with those shoes. They protect her feet and are probably the most comfortable ones she has considering how often she's worn them.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I remember reading it was in a photo shoot I will look for that and post it here. I know they aren't neglected children But CP Mary should be more careful. It's a shame that Royalty is becoming more like us regular folks these days...

Edit: here's a link where it says that it was a photoshoot
Prince Frederik Of Denmark Pictures - Danish Royals Attend Sydney Photo Call - Zimbio

The point about the pictures being taken during a photo shoot is moot. It is clear that the pictures were part of a photo session, so let me clarify my point. When I stated that no one could say that the tear in the shoes couldn't have happened while Isabel was playing that day, I meant just that. During the photo shoot Isabel was clearly playing and as a small child, I am certain that she spent the majority of her day playing. Therefore, the tear could have happened during the shoot itself since the shoes are obviously very worn or during that same day. It being a photo shoot has nothing to do with anything about the tearing of the shoe. The tear could have occurred at any time.

I also don't think that it is a shame that "royalty is becoming like more of us regular folks." If the currently reigning royal houses want to remain as such then they will need to exhibit quite a bit of normalcy on a regular basis. I don't think that any member of any royal family is better than I am. They simply had the good fortune or even misfortune to be born into or marry into a different family.

I personally am glad that Mary and Fred's children are not these carbon copy starched versions of children that we see in catalogs. It's actually refreshing. They are children regardless of title or parentage and need to remain as such. Shoes aside, Isabel looked like a perfectly pleasant little girl in the photos.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho View Post
some pics from mary and fred that i took from a danish journal and a spanish magazine (in mallorca).
LOL! I loved the picture when Frederik holds the umbrella behind Mary. Too cute
Old 03-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is a funny pic of Mary and Fred with their twins! I wonder why Mary is making that face!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Here is a funny pic of Mary and Fred with their twins! I wonder why Mary is making that face!
She´s clearly interacting with Prince Vincent

Tags
crown prince frederik, crown princess mary, frederik, mary, mary donaldson, pictures