Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow she already looks thin!

And no complaints about Isabella's clothes not being colorful enough! :D

Is it me then or does that picture have snow in it?

Is it me then or does that picture have snow in it?

We had a minor blizzard yesterday and last night, so there is a good deal of snow lying about. And it's also windy. Brr..:igloo:

We had a minor blizzard yesterday and last night, so there is a good deal of snow lying about. And it's also windy. Brr..:igloo:
We haven´t seen any of all that snow that the weathermen F/M promised us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I must say I like how coloufull Isabella is, I gues Daddy broguth her gloves from the olympics, and her boots or shoes are gold? lovely!!!!!! and I love Mary's boots! I love Denmark but in the summer and spring, winter I am gald to be in Vegas! I gues the twins will be home until the nice weather is there for them to go out! too cold for them!!!!!! by the way did they got more babysitters?

wow, with the 4 kids on vacation!!!! that's something, I gues some of the bebbysitter with them!

wow, with the 4 kids on vacation!!!! that's something, I gues some of the bebbysitter with them!

I don't think this is so amazing, I mean, many families with 4 kids are taking vacation with them, no nannies or babysitters.

I don't think this is so amazing, I mean, many families with 4 kids are taking vacation with them, no nannies or babysitters.

Sorry, but it is't a the "normal" family. They are Crown Princess Couple.
It's dificult to take care of four children if two of them are very small= only two months. So maybe the nanies went with them :)

The fact that they are not a "normal" family and are the Crown Prince Couple is exactly what makes the fact that they have to take care of 4 young kids easier. I have no doubt that they took a nanny or two with them. But if they can afford to do so, then why not. Then again they did overspend by 6 million this year LOL.

I hope we see some pictures soon, as it's been awhile.

Sorry, but it is't a the "normal" family. They are Crown Princess Couple.
It's dificult to take care of four children if two of them are very small= only two months. So maybe the nanies went with them :)

Where did I say they are "normal" family? I was responding to the below post by Ashelen, where she stated taking all 4 kids on vacation is something.

Well, I simply don't see it as something amazing, esp with the help, whereas "normal", like you said, families don't have such help, even with 4 kids and still are taking those 4 kids on vacation. And, I bet, it's equaly, if not more, difficult for "normal" families to take care of four children...

i adore this family...mary is the best princess

Every time they are on magazine covers the crown princess and her family are together,happy and having fun.
If it's just an article on the crown princess of Denmark spotted she wearing something stylish and pretty even her gowns are beautiful.

I think they merged several photos, at least three, the one of Mary, the one of Fred and the background :)

Thank you Dazzling. I do love this family and they always seem so happy together. Prince Frederik is handsome as usual and Mary is just lovely as always. I do love her pale salmon pink hat. Very flattering indeed. However I am not certain if it matches too well with the plain navy dress she is wearing. Still a beautiful photograph though.

Last edited:
Thank you Dazzling. I do love this family and they always seem so happy together. Prince Frederik is handsome as usual and Mary is just lovely as always. I do love her pale salmon pink hat. Very flattering indeed. However I am not certain if it matches too well with the plain navy dress she is wearing. Still a beautiful photograph though.
The dress is not navy, but purple :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom