Frederik and Mary's Private Visit to Australia: November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biboquinhas said:
I also thought of that. But she has a baby car to care him!

Yes, but you know how it is.
They don't always like to stay in their baby cars.
At least mine didn't.:)

Wrapped up like it's winter in Denmark?
I have never seen anyone dressed like that in a real Danish winter.:)

I am sure Mary knows what she can carry and what she can wear.

Wonderful photossssssss , thankss you !!!!!!!!
Prince Christian is soooo sweet.

christian is a beauty!!!!!! mary sure is so happy to back to her country .

I like the fact that the pictures of Mary shopping show the real person. She looks wonderful dressed down and just out with her family. Sometimes when I see pictures of her in heels and designer clothes, she seems more of an image and not real person. She looks prettier with no makeup and hanging out with her son than she does at any gala.

Christian is adorable! I hope the whole family has a wonderful time during their vacation.

sm1939 said:
its not as if she is hiking up a mountain with him, And Im sure if she didnt feel like it , she would let someone else carry him.

i dont see why she should not carry him. she's 'only' pregnant, and it is perfectly natural for a lady to carry her child. plus i love seeing her taking full care of him. tehy are hands on parents which i really like

Princess Mary shows son around

CROWN Princess Mary has spent the second day of her Australian visit doing exactly as promised: lying low and relaxing with her family.
The Australian-born princess shunned the spotlight, reacquainting herself with her birthplace from the vantage point of her sister's West Hobart home. full article

Does anyone know how long this visit is for?

Last edited by a moderator:
dazzling said:
Does anyone know how long this visit is for?

Two to three weeks I think. They shall of course return to Denmark in time for Christmas.

The trip is a total of two weeks, Dazzling. A week in Tasmania and then it's off to NSW to visit friends.

Beautiful pictures! Seems the little prince gets along well with his cousins.

GlitteringTiaras said:
The trip is a total of two weeks, Dazzling. A week in Tasmania and then it's off to NSW to visit friends.

Is that for sure?
According to an article in the Hobart Mercury (which you can read on the danishroyalwatchers weblog)
Mary told a woman they would be "in Tasmania for a couple of weeks".
And I believe they will visit the Galathea expedition ship which will be in Hobart on December 7/8th.

photo opportunity today :flowers: , i really hope there will be good pictures in the herald sun tommorow

Is that for sure?
According to an article in the Hobart Mercury (which you can read on the danishroyalwatchers weblog)
Mary told a woman they would be "in Tasmania for a couple of weeks".
And I believe they will visit the Galathea expedition ship which will be in Hobart on December 7/8th.

According to my sources, yes, Ricarda. The family will be on a private holiday for two weeks.

Lets hope that the press will leave them to enjoy their holiday after the photo shoot.

Stellad

Got today's Herald Sun: page 2 (full page on P.F+M+C's trip to Salamanca) Prince Christian looks very handsome and very cute :flowers: .
Princess Mary shows son around
Kathy Grube
November 24, 2006 12:00am
CROWN Princess Mary has spent the second day of her Australian visit doing exactly as promised: lying low and relaxing with her family.
The Australian-born princess shunned the spotlight, reacquainting herself with her birthplace from the vantage point of her sister's West Hobart home.
The Danish royals ventured out for a stroll through historic Salamanca only in the late afternoon sunlight.
Though four bodyguards shadowed the royals, they wandered almost unnoticed with Mary's two sisters and nieces – until TV cameras and photographers caught up with them.
Leaving Prince Frederik and his two nieces to investigate a puzzle and games store, Mary took three-month-old son Christian to splash his hands in the Salamanca Square water fountain.
Being at an easily distracted age, the jovial little prince soon decided he wanted the pink plastic egg his cousin was holding, which she graciously handed over.
the rest at...http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20811343-661,00.html
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1273/pfmcvn0.th.jpg

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures are adorable!! Christian is sooo cutteee!! :wub:

In this picture:
http://www.seher.no/cm/SeHer/Kongelige/1.311273/1.311481
You can really see Mary's bump starting to grow!

For those who want to know how to save the Se Og Hor pictures, hit print screen when you want a picture and then paste it into Paint, or a program like that, and then save it to your hard drive!

Today's photo session was at the Bonorong Wildlife Park, at 3:30pm. Madeleine Glindorf was there, and there was footage on the channel 10 five o'clock news.

Christian was soo adorable at the photo session! He poked a little wallaby, and then accidentally kicked it in the nose! But he didn't want to touch the wombat, he looked a little aprehensive! But he was soo cute!! Both Mary and Frederik looked extremly proud and happy

Last edited:
Mary, Fredrick take their Kingaroo to a wildlife park

The Danish royals have made the only official appearance of their Australian visit, cuddling up to native animals at a wildlife park north of Hobart.
Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Fredrick have been trying to avoid the media during their private Tasmanian holiday.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200611/s1796910.htm

Thanks for the link JessRulz, although it's great to get these wonderful pics, I hope the rest of their holidays will be a bit more private for them..:flowers:

Two more cute pics:

Christian 1 Christian 2

hat's so adorable! christian looks so impressed by all the animals! Cute! :flowers:
See a Gallery by PPE here.

I created some more Avators of Christian in Australia.
Christian Visiting the Zoo Avators:

Part I
Part II

:)

Last edited:
I really like this royal couple! They are so natural and they are never trying to avoid people! They are always giving us change to see Prince Christian interacting and acting like a normal baby. That is really nice. Princess Mary lokks great wearing unformal clothes

Chris is so cute. And Frederik and Mary are very natural and hands on parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom