Danish Crown Princely Family Visit to Australia: August-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that he knows how to have fun. That's probably one of the things that attracted her to him anyway, so I'm sure she wouldn't want to change him. I'm sure he knows his limits.

why are people always hinting at prince frederick possible cheating on Mary, or insinuating that????

I can't understand.
There is no hint! He apparently went out and partied - so that is what was reported.

And that's all he would have done, imo.

If they had 'shaken off' the press pack, why is there a press photo of Mary one wonders?

Which would be her fault, how?...

I guess that high profile royals like the Danish crown princely couple is, you can never hope for some privacy unless you are behind closed doors. A private holiday may never be possible for such a couple - I am sure the two are aware of this quite well...

It's great that prince Frederik has arrived from Beijing!!!! the whole family is now together!!!

Happy holidays!!!

I agreed Cécile, maybe now he can see another great pics of whole family!!!!
I can´t wait

i wonder if she asked him about his party night? how does she handle this situation

i wonder if she asked him about his party night? how does she handle this situation

I guess she perfectly knows her man and she trusts him!! it was simply a party with friends and she's not going to pay attention on what this kind of media could say about that

Moreover prince Fredrik knows that he's constantly on media eyes so do you really think he would cheat on Mary in front of a camera,?? I don't think so!

I don't think it's so strange that he goes out for a drink or two when he's not with his wife---he's not a hermit--and it's always good to socialize when he's on official trips.

Well, he must be more mature, lately he is having a bad press.

I don't think it's so strange that he goes out for a drink or two when he's not with his wife---he's not a hermit--and it's always good to socialize when he's on official trips.
I don't believe that it is strange either. I always went out and socialized with my friends while on seminars, etc., and no big deal. I would like a dollar for every drink my late husband enjoyed with friends when I wasn't around. It is called trust -- plus it sure gave us something to laugh about while telling each other things that we learned while out separately!

I agreed Cécile, maybe now he can see another great pics of whole family!!!!
I can´t wait
I really don't care if we see another picture of them while on vacation. Let the family have a vacation without everyone wanting to see pictures [and then some criticizing them for smiling for the pictures and claiming that they were staged instead of telling the reported to f--- off] of this small family. Fred, Mary and company just can't win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't care if we see another picture of them while on vacation. Let the family have a vacation without everyone wanting to see pictures [and then some criticizing them for smiling for the pictures and claiming that they were staged instead of telling the reported to f--- off] of this small family. Fred, Mary and company just can't win.

I would love to see more pics of them but if we don't get any, that would be just as good. I want them to have a nice, private vacation. I am sure Mary is so happy being back home, anyways!

i love the photos and the video, to see how natural they look, like any other family is great!, thank you so much for the posts!
just a thought how big is the house, i can imagine her sister she must be mad with so many people in the house, are all sleeping there, i mean bodyguards, nanyetc......??

I was wondering that myself! Maybe the guards sleep outside in a trailer or something?

abc video go down to Frederick arrives in Tasmania to an empty house
http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/
All the best Mitchell
not that i love the fact Frederik was left outside, but it is soooo normal. That happens to me all the time, i will get a call that someone is at my house and i am running late to meet them, I know it sounds wierd but i love that the same thing happens to them to:ROFLMAO: And it is so so cute to see him waiting around then to see him wave when the family shows up..to cute, thanks for the post!

it seams that christian is wearing a pijama!!!! Love to see Mary wearing casual clothes!:wub:

Thanks!!!!!!

How long will they stay in Hobart,???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom