The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Courtier

I love seeing the children, they are growing too fast.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
I absolutely love the purple suit she wore yesterday.
But it is not so much the outfit. She looks radiant, a little tanned, just simply happy, she really has been looking happy the last weeks

The photoshot was great. Great, great photos.
The kids are so magnificicent, they look so much like their parents. This family simply looks so love each other's company, and all I can say is that I hope for a family extension again soon.

Mary's makeup and outfit at the last 3 official duties (evening black dress, evening grey/beige dress, and daytime purple suit) has been absolutely GORGEOUS.

Denmark is , all in all, lucky, oh so lucky , to have this family as their crown princely one
The princess looked marvelous in purple. Unfortunately the stitching around her breasts looked very crass. The rest of the outfit looked very lovely.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
Denmark is , all in all, lucky, oh so lucky , to have this family as their crown princely one
Thanks, and yes, we are
Old 09-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Commoner

if you look at the pictures on the royal.web-log.nl website you can see that there is a hole in Isabella shoes. it is the last picture in the series. i know they can afford better.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Courtier

Yes there is a hole and yes, they can afford better so perhaps it is the only shoos they can make her wear.....children that age can have a very strong will.....................
Old 09-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Very cute photos! I love the one where Isabella is crawling away. She has such a mischevious look on her face.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

sweet little children .
Old 09-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Commoner

Isabella may have insisted on wearing those shoes, my kids have their favourites. Kids can really dig their toes in about these things!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Serene Highness

I finally got a peek at some of the pics. Very informal. Didn't expect Mary to be in jeans, not that there's anything wrong with that. Ugly shoes on Isabella. Okay jacket on Christian. Wish these parents would dress their kids a little cuter though.

I must say, the kids are getting big very quickly. These children both seem large for their ages. I don't believe that Fred and Mary are particularly large people although there is height in this family. But their children seem to have big-boned structures. I find it kind of odd, considering what their parents look like. Although the genes are the genes. They could have inherited those large frames from grandparents. If I didn't know what their ages were I would easily mistake them to be older than they are.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilla View Post
Yes there is a hole and yes, they can afford better so perhaps it is the only shoos they can make her wear.....children that age can have a very strong will.....................
They can wear through the toe of a shoe very very quickly when they are crawling trust me. It was probably a good pair when they left denmark....
Old 09-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Courtier

You can't stay indoors forever. Children need to run an play. When the go outside the paps are all over them. They cannot duck and run or go crazy on the paps. As royals they need to dressed well at all times. As far as doing things w/ patronages. She is in Australia only a few times. She mainly works with them by phone, email and fax. Why should she not visit them? Celebrities get photographed pumping gas, going into a club, out to eat, with their kids in a park, going to get coffee, coming out of the grocery store etc. Mary and Fred are in somewhat the same position. But they handle it better than some "Stars."

As for Isabella's shoes, my guess is she got them scuffed up in Australia. It does not take much. They could also be the only shoes she will wear. My son always want to wear his Elmo shirt no matter what. Also, he always picks his sandals over his tennis sh oes.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionista100
As royals they need to dressed well at all times.
No you don't. Please think about Princess Anne, Camilla, f.e. -it rather depends on how you define your job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionista100
Celebrities get photographed pumping gas, going into a club, out to eat, with their kids in a park, going to get coffee, coming out of the grocery store etc. Mary and Fred are in somewhat the same position. But they handle it better than some "Stars."
Well, as far as I know Fred & Mary have been photographed in situations like that , too! Do they handle it better? I am not sure. They have to act more conservative and with more dignity as stars normally do. That is because the majority of Royalists is conservative.( Always know you target audience ..)
Old 09-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Billed-Bladet - Prins Christian kaster sig over Pilates

Does this BB article say that Christian likes Pilates?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
Billed-Bladet - Prins Christian kaster sig over Pilates

Isnt he abit too young for that Maybe he watches his mummy do pilates. I could only imagine Christian trying to copy Mary while she is at it. He is a cutie pie
Old 09-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
No, the BB is just making fun
Old 09-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
if you look at the pictures on the royal.web-log.nl website you can see that there is a hole in Isabella shoes. it is the last picture in the series. i know they can afford better.
Of course they can offord better. They may, like my neice, have found that their sweet baby daughter has a will of iron when it comes to her choice of clothing or shoes.

My lovely and beloved two-year-old neice somewhat surprisingly developed an obsessive passion for an old fashioned but lovely hand knitted lilac cardigan. Trying to separate the two to "co-ordinate" the outfit when going out was not worth the tears, so . . . . until she suddenly grew out of it or it was sneaked away for a wash, she wore it everywhere, including to bed!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Serene Highness

They all looked so wonderful. Little Isabella has grown so much!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:04 AM
Gentry

youtube videos

All the best Mitchell
Old 09-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Aristocracy

" It's very kind of you to come and see me" ,? that's an odd statement for a royal...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santacruz View Post
" It's very kind of you to come and see me" ,? that's an odd statement for a royal...
It is a word of appreciation. Thank you for taking the time to come and greet me. Very kind and appreciative.

Tags
australia, christian, crown prince frederik, crown princess mary, frederik, holiday, isabella, mary, mary donaldson, prince christian, prince frederik, princess isabella, vacation