The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe Mary wants to send us a message, these are official photos, these are photos with their acceptance and agreement otherphotos should never be taken and doesn't have their own acceptance, so maybe we should wait for official photos and they will cooperate with everyone and show us their lovely family. This photoshoot was something special witll all this fus around them and around this trip

Old 09-04-2008, 05:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Isn't this just the 2nd official photoshoot with the kids?
All those pictures of the kids playing in the park and at the fountain were just paprazzi pics, weren't they?

Old 09-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Commoner

For all of Mary's beautiful clothing, I think she dresses the kids horribly. I know kids outgrow their things very quickly but still there are brands that are cute and relatively cheap and since money is not a problem....
Old 09-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Serene Highness

this photoshoot is the only official photoshoot of this summer! the others pics from this trip have been taken by paparazzi! they don't have control on that!

I guess this morning photoshoot has been planned for a long time

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 09-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

These are nice pictures and one photoshoot during the summer holidays IMO is totally sufficient. No need to show more, and this is the way most royal families handle the situation.

In terms of Mary dressing Isabella expensively, I guess not, does this poor girl have anything else in the closet than this pink cardigan. I bet when she grows out of it there will be another one in a bigger size.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Did they answer any questions?

yes this is the only oficial photoshoot with all the press during these holidays
Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Really nice photoshoot

Isabella looks grumpy in some pictures especially when Mary and Frederick are holding her back from trying to show off her walking to the press

I agree that i really dont like the way Mary dresses her children - i think i have only seen Isabella in one nice dress (look at the way other princesses dress there kids)

Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Royal Highness

I am the mother of three girls - and I just love it when girls are not dressed in dresses I find it so cute when little girls have a bit 'rough' outfits - and too many too cute dresses is a bit of a turn-off for me, don't know why.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Did they answer any questions?
Read this article
Quite contrary is Mary's Christian - National - smh.com.au

Old 09-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
this photoshoot is the only official photoshoot of this summer! the others pics from this trip have been taken by paparazzi! they don't have control on that!

I guess this morning photoshoot has been planned for a long time
I am not sure: Mary buying nappies , Mary, Fred and Kids in Hobart/Zoo, Mary in Melbourne/Charity, Mary and Fred and Sydney Gala, Mary, Fred and kids in Sydney.Klick, klick, klick! For a private ten day trip to Oz that' s a lot official photos opp...(Well Mary buying nappies was arranged but not official ) which makes one or the other wonder if all this isn't a bit over the top and not a private trip at all.....
Old 09-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Gentry

I totally agree Santacruz! To me this trip was all about being seen. All about choosing numerous parks , totally dressed up , to be photographed. Why I don't know...but it surely did not appear Mary's aim to have ultimate privacy otherwise she and her team of PR people would have done things very differently. Showing off is the only words that come to mind....
Old 09-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santacruz View Post
What a lovely idea. But I 'd rather apply for becoming a royal spin doctor, seems like they need a good one .
I have asked this question before many times!!!
I have to wonder why people who have no time for certain members of certain Royal Families continue to visit the threads that talk primarily about that family. It's kind of like sticking your hand into a jar of spiders when you are arachnophobic. I think it would be less stressful to stay away from the threads that don't interest you or frustrate you.

Thanks so much to all those who have posted pictures so far, they are all beautiful and I can't wait to see more.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1 View Post
I have asked this question before many times!!!
I have to wonder why people who have no time for certain members of certain Royal Families continue to visit the threads that talk primarily about that family. It's kind of like sticking your hand into a jar of spiders when you are arachnophobic. I think it would be less stressful to stay away from the threads that don't interest you or frustrate you.

Thanks so much to all those who have posted pictures so far, they are all beautiful and I can't wait to see more.
I couldn't agree more Crisscross1! To me, it is one of life's big mysteries why some people will spend precious time on something they claim they don't like or that doesn't interest them. Weird....
Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
I totally agree Santacruz! To me this trip was all about being seen. All about choosing numerous parks , totally dressed up , to be photographed. Why I don't know...but it surely did not appear Mary's aim to have ultimate privacy otherwise she and her team of PR people would have done things very differently. Showing off is the only words that come to mind....
I don't agree with you, despite the PRADA boots Mary was dressed very normal and casual, like a normal mother in a day in the Park, and people should Mary be inside her sister's house like she was in a jail???? No I don't suppose so, I have a three year old son and for him beeing at a Park is the most wonderful thing ever
Old 09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
I couldn't agree more Crisscross1! To me, it is one of life's big mysteries why some people will spend precious time on something they claim they don't like or that doesn't interest them. Weird....
Some people just like to find fault or complain -- it is called pessimism and there is a deep seeded reason [won't go into that on this thread] It is really not their fault.

Anyway, I truly get a big charge out of Bella's pink sweater -- it is probably her "very very favorite" and loves it to bits and wants to wear it all the time because just maybe her father or grandfather told her how pretty it looks on her. I went thru that with my youngest and finally told my father to rave about another one as I got sick of looking at it.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

If members want to express their opinions that is consistently different from yours, and others, please do not belittle them because of it. Let people state their opinions.

If you cannot control your snarky jabs towards them and their personal statements please do not respond. Why? Because it will only derail the the topic hence main issue at hand for the next hundred pages. Furthermore, in the end, it will only lead to an unnecessay argument.

So, please, be kind and control your tempers.

Thank you, we, the Danish Mods appreciate your cooperation very much.

GT
Danish Mod
Old 09-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
That's too cute. I remember my daughter, two at the time, doing the same to me.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Nobility

Isabella and Christian just always captivate me. Their piercing blue eyes draw one's attention and leave a person breathless. I'm sure the Danish Royals are proud to be so fortunate to have such a lovely family. It was good to have seen Mary's relatives as well. Traveling of Australia must be a nice nostalgia and to reminisce amongst one's former home land can be inspirational. I hope they had a good trip and find their attendings worthy. The entire family looks happy and healthy. It's nice to see.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent

the pictures are lovely. the kids are so cute, christian is such a darling and isabella is a doll. she does seem to have a temper though and to be a bit more grumpy than christian, always smiling and joyful! i think mary said that as well at some point.

mary's dress in sydney was great, i didn't like the print too much but the cut was so flattering! it's also nice to see her in something else than black, which she chose a couple of times lately.

in terms of the photo opps, i think the two official ones (the zoo in hobart and the sydney governors house) were meant to make up for the photoshoot in grasten maybe (when they got stuck in the traffic) and to provide an official photoshoot during their trip to australia.

a nice and rare pic that i really liked of isabella being carried by her cousins here.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Courtier

I absolutely love the purple suit she wore yesterday.
But it is not so much the outfit. She looks radiant, a little tanned, just simply happy, she really has been looking happy the last weeks

The photoshot was great. Great, great photos.
The kids are so magnificicent, they look so much like their parents. This family simply looks so love each other's company, and all I can say is that I hope for a family extension again soon.

Mary's makeup and outfit at the last 3 official duties (evening black dress, evening grey/beige dress, and daytime purple suit) has been absolutely GORGEOUS.

Denmark is , all in all, lucky, oh so lucky , to have this family as their crown princely one

Tags
australia, christian, crown prince frederik, crown princess mary, frederik, holiday, isabella, mary, mary donaldson, prince christian, prince frederik, princess isabella, vacation