Danish Crown Princely Family Visit to Australia: August-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Amely.
Those are the photo's i´ve mentioned some posts back.

Lilla, that is one of the funniest photos I have ever seen of this family! You have brightened my day.

Thank you, Amely! I think that Fred looks unhappy in both photos. Perhaps he was annoyed with the paparazzi; or maybe he was having a bad day.

He may have seen enough of Amber already. Where are Mary's old friends from Sydney days? One of them lives in the complex of the flat that was being marketed by Lend Lease and Belle Properties, that they were staying in. Just nearby. Manly is a great spot, surely some mates would have come along for topnotch seafood and great company? Amber would have regaled them with stories of her recent trip to Denmark.

He may have seen enough of Amber already. Where are Mary's old friends from Sydney days? One of them lives in the complex of the flat that was being marketed by Lend Lease and Belle Properties, that they were staying in. Just nearby. Manly is a great spot, surely some mates would have come along for topnotch seafood and great company? Amber would have regaled them with stories of her recent trip to Denmark.

Maybe their schedule was too busy? Or perhaps, she has fallen out of touch with her Sydney friends...it happens to the best of us.:flowers:

Maybe their schedule was too busy? Or perhaps, she has fallen out of touch with her Sydney friends...it happens to the best of us.:flowers:

Yes I guess! But surely, though, those friends would be very unlikely to fall out of touch with a friend who is the heiress to a European throne! :) Australia is not THAT democratic! :whistling:

Yes I guess! But surely, though, those friends would be very unlikely to fall out of touch with a friend who is the heiress to a European throne! :) Australia is not THAT democratic! :whistling:
Sometimes it is enough to keep in touch by phone and true friends would have understood the time constraints of the visit. I have only contacted one of my friends by phone/email/vid link for 12 years but i still count her one of my best friends.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom