Crown Princess Mary's Visit to Ethiopia: February 16-18, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Roskilde :flowers:

Yes, Mary was featured in the main news. She visited northern Ethiopia where female circumcision is very common indeed.
As Roskilde explained in a previous post that means almost total removal of the girl's genitals, after which they are sewn together, with only a small hole left, so the blood and urine can come out. - But as you can imagine it also means added risk of infections and it's more difficult to keep clean.
On the wedding night the genitals are - cut - open, so that it is possible to have intercourse and to give birth. Needless to say sex is not and is not supposed to be a pleasure.

Progress is slow but nevertheless the number of girls who are not circumcised is rising.
Another method employed is to show a film of a female circumcision to male clan elders, but hardly anyone can (or will) watch the whole film.

Last edited:
"WHAT A DAY! Crown Princess Mary of Denmark paid a visit to the Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital today for a cup of tea with Dr Hamlin.
Crack open the Tim Tams, there are two Aussie women in the house!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-IV3UbIQAA43PV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-IkXdJIMAAi7TT.jpg
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/.../e15/10727591_743701319060297_565661797_n.jpg

love the tim tams comment:p

Mary meeting the PM where he promised to make progress
"Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegn said Ethiopia will realize the target set to end harmful traditional practices including female genital mutilation (FGM) before 2025, the deadline set to meet the goal. While discussing with visiting Danish Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth Donaldson yesterday, Hailemariam said Ethiopia has been working to meet the target to end FGM and child marriage by 2025"
PM says Ethiopia will end FGM, child marriage before deadline

A BT video from today of Mary visiting a shelter for women who have victims of domestic violence and/or sexual abuse: Se video: Mary og Mogens Jensen besøger ofre for kvindevold | Se video: Mary og Mogens Jensen besøger ofre for kvindevold - Royale | www.bt.dk

It seems to me that the security in this place is less obvious. Presumably the shelter is walled or otherwise secured as it is, so that Mary's main security is at the perimeter.

------------------------------

ADDED: A BB video: VIDEO: Kronprinsesse Mary hånd i hånd med levende legende i Etiopien | Billed Bladet
At the shelter Mary spoke to a fourteen year old rape victim who lives there with her child. Her greatest wish is to get an education. - (That's probably her best option anyway, because as a single unmarried mother her chances for a "good marriage" are most likely very limited).

----------------

And a funny BT gallery: Se billederne: Mogens Jensen får overrakt den største sko i Etiopien nogensinde | www.bt.dk
The likable Minster for Developement, Mogens Jensen, was presented with a shoe today. Apparantly it's the largest shoe ever produced in Ethiopia! Size 48. And that is pretty impressive! I'm not the smallest of guys and I use size 45.
Mary, whose husband probably use 44 or 45 is cracking up at the news in the first pic.
Mary gets a pair of shoes as well.
Mary is also seen visiting a clinic for women with birth complications. A fistula (I thing it's called in English. - It's an opening or tear between the vagina and the rectum and often seen at adolescent girls giving birth) is common.

-------------------------------------

Mary was also well featured on the DR1 main news tonight, visiting northern Ethiopia. Where the main topic was female circumcision. Fortunately there is a slow change taking place. As more and more women (and probably men too) realize that female circumcision is not a necessity and that not all women in the word are circumcised. And combined with the fact that it is most unpleasant and in too many cases a fatal procedure more and more mothers decide against it.

-----------------

In general I'd say that Mary's visit is very well covered in the news, also in view of the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Copenhagen that is dominating the news.

----------------

And a funny BT gallery: Se billederne: Mogens Jensen får overrakt den største sko i Etiopien nogensinde | www.bt.dk
The likable Minster for Developement, Mogens Jensen, was presented with a shoe today. Apparantly it's the largest shoe ever produced in Ethiopia! Size 48. And that is pretty impressive! I'm not the smallest of guys and I use size 45.
Mary, whose husband probably use 44 or 45 is cracking up at the news in the first pic.
Mary gets a pair of shoes as well.

this is so cute. Mary's laughter in the first picture
http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/314/8/1152x-u/8314435-kronprinsesse-mary-i-etiopien.jpg
Mogens looks like a nice guy to be around

Lovely photo of Mary
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/...15/10832264_1073581442657313_1974956963_n.jpg

Tonight's reception
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/...e15/10958372_881121158606962_1689116529_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary was also well featured on the DR1 main news tonight, visiting northern Ethiopia. Where the main topic was female circumcision. Fortunately there is a slow change taking place. As more and more women (and probably men too) realize that female circumcision is not a necessity and that not all women in the word are circumcised. And combined with the fact that it is most unpleasant and in too many cases a fatal procedure more and more mothers decide against it.

In general I'd say that Mary's visit is very well covered in the news, also in view of the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Copenhagen that is dominating the news.

Indeed.
Here's a longer feature from DR1's news last night as well:
TV AVISEN | TV | DR

Pictures from visiting the Addis Ababa Fistula hospital today.

Fistula is caused by birth complications after circumcision. As a result of a pressure on the pelvis there is created a hole between the abdomen and rectum or bladder. Thereafter the women can't control urine or stool.

It's always a pleasure to see Mary with people, her warmth personality shines through so strong.
http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/314/8/...andels--og-udviklingsminister-mogens-jens.jpg
http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/314/8/1152x-u/8314442-kronprinsesse-mary-i-etiopien.jpg
http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/314/8/1152x-u/8314441-kronprinsesse-mary-i-etiopien.jpg
http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/314/8/...andels--og-udviklingsminister-mogens-jens.jpg

Last edited:
"WHAT A DAY! Crown Princess Mary of Denmark paid a visit to the Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital today for a cup of tea with Dr Hamlin.
Crack open the Tim Tams, there are two Aussie women in the house!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-IV3UbIQAA43PV.jpg
Slightly off topic to our Australian members: please explain to those of us who are not well-traveled, what is a Tim Tam?

:previous:

Tim Tams are a chocolate biscuit made by an Australian company, Arnott's. Each biscuit has two layers of chocolate biscuit with a chocolate cream filling, covered in melted chocolate.

They are very popular in Australia (some die-hard fans will say you aren't a true Australian until you've drunk your coffee/tea through a Tim Tam!)

Arnott's Australia : Products
Tim Tam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:previous: Thank you for the explanation. They sound delicious - and very chocolatey! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but some black coffee would balance out all that sweetness.

:previous: Thank you for the explanation. They sound delicious - and very chocolatey! I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but some black coffee would balance out all that sweetness.

You can find them sometimes here in Canada. I was introduced to them at a Lord of the Rings convention 10 years ago and...YUM!!! If you love Chocolate, then you've got to try a Tim Tam. :)

It looks like Mary had a very successful visit. I saw a documentary about the Fistula Hospital and the incredibly important work they do on either PBS or the CBC. It's wonderful to see Dr. Hamlin's hard work getting the kind of exposure that comes w/a Royal Visit.

Safe travels home to HRH and the Minister.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It looks like Mary had a very successful visit. I saw a documentary about the Fistula Hospital and the incredibly important work they do on either PBS or the CBC. It's wonderful to see Dr. Hamlin's hard work getting the kind of exposure that comes w/a Royal Visit.

Safe travels home to HRH and the Minister.

Here's an article from Australian Daily Telegraph of Mary's meeting with Dr. Hamlin yesterday. The doctor can soon celebrates her 92st birthday!

"Princess Mary was gracious and warm and very knowledgeable about the work of the hospital and its regional centres around Ethiopia. She spent time with the patients and staff — many of whom are former patients themselves — and was able to visit with a baby girl born that very day, thanks to the world-class hospital facilities,”

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

Mary and the Minister will probably land safely home in Denmark about now or in the coming hours.

Great work by Mary she's so involved in everything she takes on

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Daily Mail has the story about Mary meeting the Australian lady: Crown Princess Mary of Denmark greets Dr Catherine Hamlin in Africa | Daily Mail Online

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #8, 2015.
Written by our man in Africa, Ulrik Ulriksen.

Leaving in what must literally have been when the terror attack took place, Mary made it clear even before arriving in Ethiopia that QMII spoke for the whole DRF, so she hasn't commented.
The Minister for Development, Mogens Jensen, as a representative for the government, instead commented on his own.

The article covers the first day of the visit, to a refugee camp near the border to South Sudan. The flight took fourteen hours before touching down in Ethiopia and that was followed by a long drive to the refugee camp. (*)

The refugee camp, Tierkidi, house 49.000 refugees. The purpose of this part of the visit was to put focus on the plight of female refugees, who are very much vulnerable to violence and sexual attacks.
Located in the middle of nowhere, and in an uncertain situation that offers little hope, even though they are fairly safe, the visit was a much welcome break in a very monotonous day to day existance. No least because Mary was to inaugurate a new well, drilled by Danish Refugee Council. So that the refugees no longer had to walk a long and risky way to fetch water.

The delegation, with Mary in the lead, was welcomed at a school in the camp by two young men who danced for her. Then a young woman, Najock, got up and welcomed Mary. A young man in a wheelchair, Enock, also welcomed Mary.
But it wasn't all seriousness, there was room for some barely concealed smiles, when the Minister for Development, Mogens Jensen, did a most unmanly thing: At a well/pump he took a jerrycan with water and attempted to balance it on the head like the women. Mary used that as an icebreaker when she turned to the many women looking on: "It' isn't quite normal to see a man carry water, is it"?
With refugee camp being located in one of the more parched areas of Ethiopia where the temperature passed 40 C (104 F) sanitation and cleanliness is a must, so all young women are issued a personal hygiene set and the delegation was shown all that and by now the mood was pretty merry.
Before arriving to the camp the delegation was warned about being careful in regards to shaking hands. that didn't deter Mary though who shook hands with a lot of people (presumably cleaning her hands discreetly from time to time).

The delegation also visited a flour-mill and here Mary helped with the work.

But one meeting made an impression on Mary. She met and chatted a woman while waking through the camp and thus got a story from a random refugee. The woman was a mother of four, (who was also responsible for her mother or mother-in-law) and Mary asked: "Where is your husband now"? The women close to tears replied: "I haven't seen him for a year". The woman then invited Mary into her hut (it can't have been much else, I guess) and upon leaving Mary said: "Thank you very much for letting me see your home".

At a local youth center Mary was presented with a homemade present (**) by a five year old girl, Yahale, dressed in her finest. (And most likely circumcised as well...)

The rest of the trip is covered next week.

(*) That may also explain why Mary was protected what in all likelihood was PET officers (albeit packing heavy gear), rather than FET agents from the military. The attack was taking place as they were leaving, so there was no particular threat at that point, I guess.

(**) Actually I don't quite know what it is. It looks like a decorated gorge to me.

------------------------------------

Thanks, Roskilde. :flowers:

So Mary's shoe size is 39 then. (Don't know what that is in UK, Australia or USA and so on).

ADDED: I found a converter here: http://www.convertworld.com/en/shoe-size/ So Mary is an Ameircan size 7.

BB tells that it was a big wish for Mary to meet the Australian Dr. Catherine Hamlin. Dr. Hamlin is in spite of her 91 years still a significant person in in the struggle against circumcision.

A lovely picture of Mary and Dr. Hamlin who Mary supportive held in the hand during the visit:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bi...ublic/media/article/legende.jpg?itok=gw5KeXJC

And a video of the funny shoe episode. Mary and Mogens Jensen both recieved a pair of shoes as a gift. Mary got shoes in size 39, while the Minister got shoes in ten numbers larger. Mogens Jensen joked (he has a good sense of humor) that he and Mary could sail home to Denmark in his size 49, and it make both the people around and Mary cracking up.
We also see Mary's visit at Dr. Hamlin:
VIDEO: Kronprinsesse Mary på sygebesøg i Etiopien | Billed Bladet

Thanks for the summary Muhler :flowers:

But Mary and Mogens Jensen may first have left Denmark late Sunday night. The attack took place Saturday afternoon. Mogens Jensen wrote Sunday at 7.50 pm that he sat in Copenhagen Airport along with Crown Princess waiting to fly to Ethiopia. And that it was difficult to leave the country in such a situation.
https://www.facebook.com/mogensjensen/posts/1030971273582881

* Edited
A member has noted me that the pictures were from a previous visit, so I has deleted them.

Royalista article from last day
VIDEO: Mary joins in the dance at Ethiopian safe house | Royalista

With two cute pictures:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1434731616_92f680095227bf674dc499ad0c27797b (I noticed in the video that Mary talked Danish to the little baby. Says something about how natural a part of her Danish is now)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1431963800_420141ac32b047c67b913de73afaa5b1

I don't know if anyone noticed the delicate earrings Mary wore at the start of this visit. It are gold and diamond ones she used to wear very often before her marriage: Mary from the start: gold earrings3

Although I think they weren't cheap it's a nice touch for a humanitarian visit I think. Also nice to see she still uses them inspite of all the new extravaganza she's been given over the years.

This may seem like a shallow post, but I seriously think it's very hard to dress apropriately for a humanitarian visit.

Mary brought gifts for Dr Hamlin.
She definitely appreciated to visit this lady. I notice with Mary's monogram on.

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark gave Dr Hamlin the most lovely Danish tea cups when she visited Ethiopia last week. Blue and white china, goes a treat with Dr Hamlin's Ethiopian cushion covers. Tea always tastes better in beautiful cups.

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=8380ac8aab8446cce341738e4bad97b9&oe=55516079
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....7_10153121207884168_7020502583661029549_o.jpg

Last edited:
What a lucky lady to receive such a beautiful gift from Mary. TH nicer part is that it has Mary's monogram on the inside.

Mary brought gifts for Dr Hamlin.
She definitely appreciated to visit this lady. I notice with Mary's monogram on.

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark gave Dr Hamlin the most lovely Danish tea cups when she visited Ethiopia last week. Blue and white china, goes a treat with Dr Hamlin's Ethiopian cushion covers. Tea always tastes better in beautiful cups.

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=8380ac8aab8446cce341738e4bad97b9&oe=55516079
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd....7_10153121207884168_7020502583661029549_o.jpg

is it customary to give gifts?
must be the Aussie connection;)
Dr. Hamlin is a remarkable woman

Crown Princess Mary gave an interview to Billed Bladet's Ulrik Ulriksen before departing from Ethiopia. This is the portion posted online, I'm not sure if the interview is longer in the upcoming print edition - Muhler or Roskilde can let us know.

(During her visit to the Hamlin Fistula Hospital, Mary had a long conversation with a young woman who, because of circumcision, had serious complications during a long and life-threatening labour and delivery).
Q: What was it like to meet this woman?
A: It may sound strange, but this girl was actually one of the lucky ones. She has received treatment. In fact, the world's leading treatment for this kind of problem. But the girl's story is grim, with an elongated birth over five days. She could not get help at the first clinic she approached and she then had to travel on public transport for six hours to a new clinic. It was so incredibly tough, and she ended up getting a fistula during birth. [It is] A very severe disease, which in the worst case could destroy her health forever and maybe cause her to commit suicide, because the effects of the disease would mean total isolation from her family and community. But she was then operated on, and now everything looks quite positive for her. She is young, so she can become pregnant and have children again if she wants. She is happily in the best hands at the hospital in Addis Ababa.

Q: What is the relationship between the major problem of FGM in some parts of Ethiopia, and fistulas - the pelvic disorder which women undergo surgery for at the Hamlin Hospital?
A: Births be complicated when the mothers have been through the two broad kinds of circumcision - the so-called type 2 and type 3 circumcision, which is very extreme action on the girl. [For] Women who are circumcised in the extreme way, it very difficult to get their child out during the actual birth. I do not know what type of circumcision the young woman I met had, but she had problems solely because the labour lasted five days and she did not get proper help during the first days. 10% of all births worldwide require medical intervention, and this woman was very much one of the mothers who required extensive help quickly. She got it only after several days.

Q: Why do you want so badly to do something about the problem of FGM far away from the western world, far away from Denmark?
A: Circumcision is basically one of the most egregious violations of human rights, and of girls' right to decide over their own bodies, and this is what I have worked with for many years now and to come to Ethiopia and see how widespread the problem is, has been a powerful experience. You have read a lot, and you've heard a lot about it, but to see circumcised girls and women and hear their stories, hear stories from those who suffer, is something else entirely. It is a practice that must be stopped, but it's going to take time, for it is a thousand year plus tradition which is so deeply rooted in their culture. Fortunately, there is strong political will of the Ethiopian government to eradicate female genital mutilation and child marriages by 2025, but it also requires local and regional efforts. It also requires grassroots action, like we met in the village in the Afar region, where through village meetings or community dialog people are informed so that locals can themselves make decisions that they should stop this horrible tradition. How should it be done, because we have to work with and not against the culture and tradition. It's the only way we can achieve it.

Q: When I saw you at the village meeting with local leaders in the remote Afar region, one of these leaders said that he was not really able to demonstrate that there had been major changes regarding circumcision. Can you be a bit impatient when you hear something like that from a male leader in a male dominated society, from a Western point of view, is so unreasonable?
A: Of course you can be impatient, but it is important to be patient and understand the situation correctly. If we condemn and say that it is reprehensible and that it should stop now, so much can go wrong. We have to create an open dialogue. We have to have respect for their culture and traditions, and we can not be based on the way we think. It is crucial to try to make use of and have respect for the Ethiopians and their way of thinking.

Q: How do you view the process, and the girls and women who find themselves in the middle of the storm?
A: It is a process that takes time, but what I saw with the young women in Afambo, who will break the cultural norms and fight for their rights, are very positive. They ask questions about circumcision and early marriage. It was also welcomed at the meeting in the village of Afambo that one girl, Fatma, and her mother stood in the middle of the assembly, and her mother said loud and clear that Fatma was not circumcised. The girl and her mother were still an accepted part of their local community, so there are some bright spots. It will just take time before the problems are completely solved. There are many good initiatives. Not only at high political level with legislation but also with grassroots organizations in collaboration with UNFPA and UNICEF. But yes, you can be a little impatient. The Ethiopian authorities, and more women in local communities, however, believe that to eradicate the problems of female genital mutilation and child marriage within a generation is possible. And you can see that with the girls at the school in Afambo that if they are informed about the consequences of circumcision with pain and health problems throughout their lives, so they are ready to stand together and change the culture and traditions of all.

Q: You have been well received everywhere in Ethiopia by many outstanding people who have dedicated their lives to helping others. How has it been?
A: I have met many angels in this country. One of them is 91-year-old Dr Catherine Hamlin from the Hamlin Fistula Hospital in Addis Ababa. Her story is quite amazing. She has done so much for women in Ethiopia for many years. It was a great experience to meet her today and talk to her. It has in general been absolutely fantastic and exciting all three days in Ethiopia - at the Tierkedi refugee camp, where the Danish Refugee Council works so well, and also in the Afar region with the Australian nurse Valerie Browning, who for many years has made great efforts with birthing and circumcision at the hospital in Mille. It has really been a good trip.

STORT INTERVIEW Kronprinsesse Mary: Jeg har mødt mange engle | Billed Bladet

Last edited:
:previous: Thanks JessRulz.
No doubt about Mary's extensive knowledge and commitment. She knows what she's talking about.

Let's hope BB will continue to put the longer work-interviews online.

Thanks, JessRulz :flowers:

No interview this week, I guess it will be in the next issue.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #9, 2015.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

This week basically covers the second part of the visit. That is the working part out in the field. The reception at the embassy will probably be covered next week as well.

On day two of the visit it was off to north-eastern Ethiopia, to the Afar region, where 92 % of all girls are circumcised and it is the most extreme form of circumcision that is. Girls marrying at age twelve is far from uncommon.
Here Mary went to the village of Afambo, and from here she opted to walk to the local school which is located quite a long walk away. So that she would have an idea of the daily life. (And girls are in danger of attack to and from school).
At the school there is a club for girls and they told Mary about their lives and their dreams for the future. One of them, a seventeen year old girl wearing a burqa (only the eyes are free) told about her attempts to economically independent. She had managed to but two goats and get them breeding and now she is making a profit from selling goats and as such she is a kind of role model. Mary exclaimed: "That's really well done. You (plural) are fantastic. You must keep fighting. And you must stand/stick together. Together you are strong".
The girls aged 12-18 were quietly working on changing things, changing the old traditions that in so many ways oppress women and and even though they were all circumcised they wouldn't allow their own daughters to circumcised. As one of the girls explained: "You do feel very ill when you are circumcised. When you get your period you can get seriously ill and dizzy and you have to see a doctor". (**)
Mary said afterwards about the prospect of the girls: "It's a process that takes time, but what I experienced with the young girls in Afambo is really positive. They will break the cultural norms and fight for their rights. They question circumcision and early marriages. It was also positive when in the village of Afambo that the girl Fatma and mother rose up in the middle of the gathering and then her mother said loud and clear that Fatma had not been circumcised.
The girl and her mother were still an accepted part of their local community, so there are some lights in the dark.
It will simply take some time before the problems are solved completely".

The third day started in the capital of Addis Ababa, where Mary and the delegation visited a women's shelter. There are two such shelters in the capital with a population of some five million. (*) Here 96 womenand 45 children had found temporary shelter. Many of them are rape victims and/or victims of domestic abuse. And a shelter it is! With a high wall and barbed wire. The place is run by the energetic Ethiopian lawyer, Maria Munir, who gave Mary a tour of the place.
One of the persons Mary met was a baby named Abel, who is the son of a rape victim (there is no mentioning that he should be the result of the rape) and it is he Mary is seen soothing and caressing in the footage: "Hi, little friend. You are lucky you were born here".
Towards the end of the visit, where Mary had heard several personal stories someone turned on the music and the women spontaneously danced to the rural folk music. Mary was asked to join in, which she did. Before she left Mary said: Remember that it is not your fault that you have ended up here. And keep in mind that it can never be your fault that you are subjected to violence".
During this visit Mary wore a necklace that BB writes she got in the capital, consisting of large beads and an Ethiopian symbol as a pendant.

But Mary also met two very formidable Australian women.
The 91 year old doctor Catherine Hamlin, when the delegation visited the Hamlin Fistula Hospital in the capital. She and her husband founded the hospital. The hospital deals with fistulas that are common when girls who are not fully developed give birth or simply as a result of being circumcised.
Mary said: "I've met several angels here in this country. One of them is dr. Catherine Hamlin".
Mary had afternoon tea with Catherine Hamlin after the visit to the hospital.

As is dr. Hamlin wasn't formidable enough Mary met an even more admirable Australian women, Valerie Browning. Who has worked as a nurse in the parched Afar region, at the Barbara May Maternity hospital since 1973. Valerie Browning has very aptly been compared to Mother Theresa, because just like the Albanian nun, she has has dedicated her life to working way out there, out in the field among the poor.
Valerie Browning gave Mary a hug and said: "You are a fantastic person".

But there is also the shoe-episode as you may recall. Where Mary cracked up because the Minister for Development, Mogens Jensen, was presented with a pair of shoes. And because they had never produced a pair of shoes
that big before! (Size violin-cases. DK-idiom). The shoe factory, SoleRebels, has been founded by a woman, Bethlehem Alemu. She is a socially committed woman who set up a factory in one of the more modest neighborhoods of Addis Ababa and here women and men work side by side.
Accorindg to BB Mary is a siz 39 and the minister a most impressive size 49!
The minister remarked: "We can sail home to Denmark in this size 49". And Mary cracked up.

(*) Actually no one really know how many people live in Ethiopia. The estimates are plus/minus 30 (thirty!) million.

(**) Presumably because the hole the blood has to come out off is so small that the blood starts to decompose so to speak. And the risk of a bladder infection must be very high indeed.

---------------------------------

ADDED: Daily Mail with article, pic and vids: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-demure-black-dress-wraps-tour-Ethiopia.html

A nice article from Royalista: Crown Princess Mary: I have met many angels | Royalista

Back
Top Bottom