Crown Princess Mary's Patronages and Charities: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the bracelet. Does anyone know how to go about purchasing one of these bracelets? UserDane, I am sorry to hear about your mother. It is wonderful that this association has been available to help your family. It would be nice to support this association.

I was wondering about getting a bracelt too sgl!
Great minds think alike...

Thank you for your kind words Sql :)

Marmi and Sgl, re buying this jewellery - there is a link here -http://hjernesagen.dk/bestil-og-kob/lidt-af-hvert/porcelensarmband-med-guldled/

I haven't found it in English; but if you are interested, pm me and then I can translate the page for you, if you want to.

Yes it is:) The brain damage association has launched this series of jewellery to raise money for their work for people suffering from the consequences of aneurysm or strokes. The jewellery comes with gold and silver and the gold series is numbered and Mary was presented with bracelet number one in that series.

12,000 people are hit by apoplexy each year in Denmark and has to live with the consequences of it. My own mother is one of them; she was hit by two strokes in the brain this spring and is now partially paralysed and has just moved to a nursing home. We as a family have received lots of good advice from this association about how to tackle this situation.

UserDane, thak you for translate the article and share it with us.
All the best wihses and good feelings to your mother:flowers::flowers::flowers:.
You have to be very happy that the Crown Princess is involving in this causes.

The Danish Stroke Association web site has published some photos

Afasidagen den 10. oktober 2008 — HjerneSagen

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for those pics!

she's fantastic as usual!

Thank you, Paty! This is the first time that I have heard that she is involved in this cause. I think that it is wonderful that she is working to help others to have access to quality health care.

Does anyone know if this conference has any connection to the World Health Organization (WHO) of which Mary is also patron?

Does anyone know if this conference has any connection to the World Health Organization (WHO) of which Mary is also patron?

If im not mistaken this has nothing to do with WHO. More info on the ISQua and what it is about can be found here :)

i didn't know that she was involved in this cause either. I think it is really encouraging to see Mary supporting another health organization. There is obviously a real need for awareness ,and to see her promoting it is wonderful.

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of LOKK and Other Domestic Violence Issues

LOKK – Nationwide organisation of shelters for battered women
Article/description from Mary's official site

Lokk's Website here

27 May 2009 at 11am HRH The Crown Princess, will be present at the premiere of LOKK's film and interactive game about relationship violence in The Cinematheque, Copenhagen - Press release in Danish

Well Done Mary, another new exciting venture for us all to enjoy. She should be amazing at something like this. Especially with The Mary Foundation. Thank you Dazzling for the links, can't wait for the pictures from todays event.
x

27-05-2009 Copenhagen Crown Princess Mary attends a screening of a movie about violence between partners presented by Womens' Crisis Center in Copenhagen

PPE picture gallery

It´s so great that she pulls attention to such important areas of life. Very good Mary!

Mary's speech was quite impressive. I really like the backpack program that the Mary Foundation has started. Does anyone know if her recent trip to Greenland involved visiting shelters, or if this was done during previous trips?

One of the main points of Mary's speech was when she said, "Everyone has the right to be listened to. And everyone has the right to a life without violence".

I think it's wonderful that Mary is speaking on behalf of this organization. This is an issue all over the world. I'm glad she's bringing more attention to it.

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of ASSITEJ International’s 17th World Congress

This event will take place in May 2011.
The new patronage is only temporary according to the article.

Source ** More info

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Maternity Worldwide

According to billed bladet, Mary is the new patron of Maternity Worldwide:flowers:

Last decembrer the Mary Fund gave a donation to this organization.

Billed-Bladet - Mary helper poor mothers

It's a great new patronage for Mary! Getting involved in maternity in the third countries is really important!!!

Waouh: the list of Mary's patronages is really impressive! she has a lot to do with all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom