The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Nobility

I think she looked great today! Love the coat - cut, color, fit, everything! I also really like her hair like this. There's a little lift to it which makes it more flattering I think than when it was hanging loose.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I love Mary's coat! She has a great amount of beautiful coats, and this one is just another one from the collection

Old 02-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Courtier

I adore the coat!!! 90% of the time I spen in sunny Spore and winter coats are not needed so i'm very envious of those living in cooler countries where you have 4 seasons and opportunities to wear winter coats!!!

Princess Mary's new hairdo is lovely too!
Old 02-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Nobility

I absolutely love Mary's coat. I wasn't to fond of her short, white/cream coat and pants/hair chop outfit earlier on in the week but...Mary seems to have redemmed herself with the red coat and how her hair was done today. Go Princess Mary!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:38 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Some unwatermarked pictures from Louise Dyring from Red Barnet.dk

Mary's speech
Mary
Mary talking to the children

Pictures from Polfoto - there are a total of 46 at the Polfoto site, just type "Humlebien" into the "Søg" box

Mary
Mary #2
Mary #3
Mary talking to the children
Mary #4
The bump
Mary #5
Mary #6
Mary's speech
Mary #7
Mary #8
Old 02-02-2007, 03:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

I watched a small clip of her speech, and I love listening to her speak in Danish. It's truly amazing how utterly proficient in the language she is. I know she has to be obviously, but she speaks it so fast and with so much ease.....she makes ME want to learn it!
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever......"
Old 02-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Heir Apparent

I think is very difficult to have always a perfect hair when is so small has Mary's new hair cut! When the hair is long is easier to put it the way we want! So I think this was not a very good decision to cut it this way, sometimes it may look like is not so perfect and even that we do not cumb our hair!!!
This time, I don't like her coat either, not modern at all, very oldfashion!
Old 02-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Royal Highness

i think mary is looking well , love the coat ! the colour really suits her.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Royal ban on bullying

Drawing on a programme from her home country, Crown Princess Mary is hoping a purple bear will teach kids a lesson about tolerance

Denmark.dk: Official website - Denmark - General News

Princess Mary takes on bullies

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has thrown her support behind an Australian program to stamp out childhood bullying.
The former Tasmanian will launch a similar program in Denmark tomorrow in a bid to eradicate bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens.

The Age: national, world, business, entertainment, sport and technology news from Melbourne's leading newspaper.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I think she should wear something below the jacket, I really don't like to see a jacket with nothing inside it!
Old 02-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I think she should wear something below the jacket, I really don't like to see a jacket with nothing inside it!
are you talking about the red jacket ? beacuse if so, in this picture it looks like she is wearing a black skirt - picture
Old 02-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine
I watched a small clip of her speech, and I love listening to her speak in Danish. It's truly amazing how utterly proficient in the language she is. I know she has to be obviously, but she speaks it so fast and with so much ease.....she makes ME want to learn it!
Where can I see this little clip? i am sorry if it was posted before, I didn't find it.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
She's wearing either a black dress or a black blouse and skirt underneath the coat.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Mary looks really great in red, she's very beautiful.

MUM-TO-BE MARY HELPS KIDS BECOME BETTER BUDDIES

Quote:
With one hand resting gently on her growing bump and the other cuddling a furry teddy-bear, an expectant Princess Mary was the epitome of motherhood as she attended the launch of a new anti-bullying campaign in her adopted homeland of Denmark.
The caring Aussie-born royal, who is already international patron of a similar Australian scheme, had gone along to promote the Save the Children Better Buddies programme, an initiative which aims to stamp out bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens by teaching children to care about other kids.
Pictures:
Princess Mary
Princess Mary 2
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Princess Mary looks really great in red, she's very beautiful.

MUM-TO-BE MARY HELPS KIDS BECOME BETTER BUDDIES

Pictures:
Princess Mary
Princess Mary 2
That's such a good cause. Bullying is something that is not normally in the nation's consciousness and it helps to have a visible member of the royal family to help highlight it.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:47 AM

Princess Marry_Rtl Exclusive Weekend video

Video and screencaps posted with permission of Rtl

Princess Marry_Rtl Exclusive Weekend video

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Old 02-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Courtier

I love the red coat!! Mary has this glow about her that expecting mothers get. She looked great!
Old 02-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Courtier

Danish Crownprincess Mary attends a chinese new year concert with "The Chinese Traditional Orchestra Zhejiang" in Danish Radio's concerthall sunday feb.18
Pictures from ANP

Picture 1
Old 02-19-2007, 12:17 AM
Nobility

I'm really digging the outfit, hairdo, and jewelry (haven't we seen that necklace before??? I like!)

ANP Beeldbank

It looks like her hair is now out of shock from having been cut recently.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bluffton
I'm really digging the outfit, hairdo, and jewelry (haven't we seen that necklace before??? I like!)

ANP Beeldbank

It looks like her hair is now out of shock from having been cut recently.
Yes her hair looks really nice, very thick, in this picture.

I think Mary wore this necklace at the dinner for Prince Henrik at his 70th birthday. She wore a black dress then as well as her wedding tiara.

Tags
advisory and research center children, assitej, australia, crown princess mary, fellowship, international assitej, lokk, mary, mary donaldson, patron, patronages, prince christian, princess mary patron, school for 200 years, young people & grief