Crown Princess Mary's Patronages and Charities: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, if I ask this, I will get many "angry" replies:
But I saw the pictures of Crownprincess Mary at the Benneweis Circus and I asked myself:
Was she (maybe) tipsy?
Nobody else cheered so much (you can see the other visitors in the background) like her.
Her eyes (the way she look) and her movement remains me to a close friend of mine which reacts in the same way, when she is tipsy - a little bit exaggerated.
I know, that these are just photos - have anybody heard her talking or seen a movie about the visit at the Benneweis Circus. Maybe she drunk a glas wine or champagne before the show (which is okay, I think...)

... or are the other visitors just humourless?
I can really only see one man clearly just behind Mary - and he may well be her bodyguard and is not supposed to just enjoy himself I suppose.

If these pics are indicative of being tipsy - Alexandra must have spent 9 or 10 years in Denmark almost in a drunken stupor - judging from her big grin :lol: I am pretty convinced that Mary just enjoyed the show.

Well, when Alexandra and Joachim and their kids see the same Beneweis show every July, they sure look like they're having even more fun than Mary seems to be having here.

I don't know why the people behind her look so unanimated :lol:

I never saw Alexandra and Joachim at the Benneweis Show... Do you have pictures? :rolleyes:

May I wonder, why Crownprincess Mary didn't take Christian with her?

That's a mistake, every June Alexandra and Joachim and in the last years their kids attended Circus Arena, not Circus Benneweis. Circus Arena is in Mogeltonder, near Schackenborg where they used to live, and does a charity performance for the Children Cancer Fund every year.

And my guess is Christian was already in or just going to bed at 7pm.

Last edited:
I never saw Alexandra and Joachim at the Benneweis Show... Do you have pictures? :rolleyes:

May I wonder, why Crownprincess Mary didn't take Christian with her?
As ricarda says Joachim, Alexandra and their sons attend circus Arena every year in Møgeltønder - they still do after they are divorced, usually with pics in the media. Judging from the pictures, they each down a healthy amount of granddad Henri's red wine every year before attending :rolleyes:

Personally speaking I don't believe she was tipsy.

Mary looked as if she was simply enjoying herself, RoyalDarkness.

Crown Princess Mary attends the finals of the tournament "Nykredit Masters" in Helsingør Golf Club - September 09, 2007 (Photo's gallery on Polfoto.dk)
Golf

Thanks.:flowers:

There are 51 photos from Pressefotograf Søren Steffen's website showing the Danish Crown Princess attending the event as Patron of the Danish Golf Union.

Maybe the photos have been taken only when she did this funny expressions, I think photos are lovely this way, otherwise they will be boring! Beeing at the Circus is something funny and different so we can image that Mary did all those funny images because she is seeing something funny, interesting and different. And yes she is eating popcorn we can see that clearly in Malenei's Gliford images! I don't like seeing Mary dress all in black so when she take off her coat I don't like to see that top with that big back belt, with the coat is O.K. Caroline Hearing is lovely and beautiful has always. Good to see them back together in action again!

New photos of Mary yesterday at the Golf! Lovely short pants a beautiful casual Autum look!It seams, by looking at Mary, that is a bit cold in Denmark rigth now isn't it?? Her hair is growing she can now pull it back!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually thought that outfit really wasn't the most flattering on Mary.

Princess Mary is lovely. I love her fashion style. Mary is a princess I expect a lot of fashion-wise. She have established her creative fashion sense whether you like her style or not. I love it! :flowers:

I think her skin and hair were particularly glowing!

Crown Princess Mary attends the finals of the tournament "Nykredit Masters" in Helsingør Golf Club - September 09, 2007 (Photo's gallery on Polfoto.dk)

Golf

I don't like what she was wearing, too much gray. Maybe if she had paired the pants with a light pink top it would have looked nice.

I don't like what she was wearing, too much gray. Maybe if she had paired the pants with a light pink top it would have looked nice.

I don't like it either ... usually grey is a nice colour, but in this case it looks just boring :neutral:

Well I have to say, the outfit looked like an old sponge.

She looked beautiful, good skin, and very happy. But I wish she'd chosen a more interesting outfit. It's too dowdy and maternal to me.

About Mary's outfit: I think if it hadn't all been gray it would have been fine, I guess. I like the sunglasses and the ponytail seems perfect on her.
Cloths apart, Princess Mary looks truly happy!

I think the individual pieces of the outfit were fine. They just didn't work together.

I think the individual pieces of the outfit were fine. They just didn't work together.

That's what i think too. The individual pieces are great i just don't like the whole combination.

Not one of my favourite colours but I think Mary gets away with it. I thought it looked quite smart with the off-white jacket though.

Swop the grey blouse for dusty mauve. Both colours compare well against the other, highlighting a subtle blend that in turn, would suit Mary's supple and creamy complexion.

Too much of any one colour has a tendancy to wash you out and given Mary's relatively pale, it overly intensifies what is a gorgeous texture and that can often make the wearer seem overly pallid.

I am not a huge grey fan but I think it really suits Mary especially in the situation at the golf not an overly hospitable enviroment under these circumstances. I can see what is being said in regard to it's appeal but I think it looks really lovely on her. You know that is what I love about this forum everyone take on the same thing is just done so well.

You are right, she looks very pallid.

Don't get me wrong, I happen to adore her light colouration..something particularly 'neo-classical' about her milkmaid complexion which I've always found to be quite beautiful :flowers:

I don't like grey, either, but it suits more than well to her. Yes. She has a neoclassical complexion. You've find the word greatly. Princess Mary's face has something very unique in it, that makes her a beauty. Specially her nose and eyes.

Vanesa.

Grey is a sad colour, I really prefer her also in short hair, it looks her more fresh and young, grey with such a long hair makes her look old!! I don't like it!

I know - this is not the thread about hairstyle or dresses... But everybody is talking about her clothes and her style...

I don't like it, if she wears a pony-tail - it is too "common" and fits her not very well. She looks better with "open hair" and her lovely (light) curls... (like in Gråsten)

I personally think wearing one colour is quite elegant. The detail on her jacket/cardigan was very nice too. It was a suitable and elegant outfit for a golf tournament. Noticed she wore low-heel black shoes too. Very appropriate.
:wub:
Taree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom