The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes Caroline Heering now works in the Mary Foundation's Board

Looking forward to see who will take over (and congratulate on the highly successful future job). The Royal Court informs that the termination is a natural career move for the 42-year-old future communication chief.

Old 05-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Serene Highness

The new l-i-w and private secretary: Christine Pii Hansen
Ny privatsekretær og hofdame for H.K.H. Kronprinsessen - Kongehuset

Old 05-13-2015, 09:42 AM
Majesty

Thanks, Ricarda.

A professional.
A logic choice as private secretary I'd say, considering the higher profile M&F has now and not least the semi-political role Mary has in several of the issues she takes on.
That means the new secretary will be better suited to advise Mary (as well as accompanying her) than Tanja Doky could.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I think they did a good choice for her new lady in waiting, I agree Muhler they did need someone with such a background giving the events Mary has taken and the more busy schedule. I will be honest, I will miss seeing Tanja though. I did like how she use to always be discreet behind Mary at events.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Thanks, Ricarda.

A professional.
A logic choice as private secretary I'd say, considering the higher profile M&F has now and not least the semi-political role Mary has in several of the issues she takes on.
That means the new secretary will be better suited to advise Mary (as well as well accompanying her) than Tanja Doky could.
Indeed. The CP couple have high profiles now and she seems like a obvious choice with good experience. I look forward to see her on her first event with Mary on June 8th.

BT has pictures of Christine:

http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/897/8/6...pii-hansen.jpg
Se billederne: Her er Marys nye hofdame - Royale | www.bt.dk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I think they did a good choice for her new lady in waiting, I agree Muhler they did need someone with such a background giving the events Mary has taken and the more busy schedule. I will be honest, I will miss seeing Tanja though. I did like how she use to always be discreet behind Mary at events.
Yes, Tanja has done well all her seven years and Mary and Tanja look as a great team. But as close friends we will still see Tanja around at the private events.

While we're at it, let's have a lovely picture of Mary and Tanja from their recent event last week
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...20112c22e39896
Old 05-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

wow Christine looks very pretty too! is she married ? have children? I think this is a very demanding job so when you have kids nd a husband it make it more difficult
Old 05-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Thanks, Ricarda.

A professional.
That means the new secretary will be better suited to advise Mary (as well as well accompanying her) than Tanja Doky could.
you are right. Christine's background should work well with Mary's increase role. Her and Frederik, every year are getting more busy and more important issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roskilde View Post
While we're at it, let's have a lovely picture of Mary and Tanja from their recent event last week
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...20112c22e39896
That is a lovely pic of Tanja and Mary.
Im sure we'll see her around. I think their kids are friends too (well at least they went to a concert together )

Tags
caroline heering, crown princess mary, princess mary, princess mary lady in waiting, tanja doky