Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Kidney Association: 2007 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her_Majesty said:
Her hair looks nice again and she wears a new (?) coat. Very elegant.
No it's an old jacket. She wore it when she was pregnant with Christian, at some outdoor theatre thing with a pink hat, with a flower on.

I really like today's outfit! She looks absolutely radiant, but again tired as well! And she's definately puting more weight on, this pregnancy, which I think looks really good on her! :flowers:

One thing though, what a stupid bucket, it blocks our view to the baby bump ! :lol:

CP Mary lend her hairband Lady-in-Waiting. :w00t2:

I like her hairdo from Today and she looks great in old coat with chocolatte brown dress.

haha! I was thinking the exact same thing with the bucket! Stop giving the woman flowers!
Other than that, she looked lovely...the hair gets better and better.
She's really clocking in the working hours, i must say! All the while Fred's in the Caribbiean, waving to us from a boat...am very unimpressed.:mad:
Anyway, that was off topic!

I love her outfit today. She looks so stunning. The short hair looks much better on her it help balancing the shape of her face. With the short hair you don't see the long shape of her face as with the longer hair.

I see she has her hand over the baby bump. Is the baby kicking her?

Mary looks lovely today...I like the outfit and the necklace!!She seems happy but tired!!! I love to see Mary pregnant!!!She's adorable.

With the extra little bit of weight, Mary looks younger and more like her "pre-Fred" days.

Being too skinny, while making one glamorous, can also create too much tension on the skin. An unintended effect, but one that can make the best of us (including CP Mary) look a little more hatchet-faced than ordinary.

I think she should keep some of the baby weight after the new one is born; she looks better that way, I think.

(Sorry this is so rambling...:flowers: )

mary today look espectacular!!!!
very pregnant! I see a photo of mary with the hand in the belly that is so so so sweet!

Lady Bluffton said:
I think she should keep some of the baby weight after the new one is born; she looks better that way, I think.

I agree with you Lady Bluffton. Mary would look better if she kept some of the baby weight. I don't think being as thin as she was before actually suits her.

The Sydney Morning Herald has a sweet article, along with a fantastic photo, about Mary's visit to the Danish Kidney Association’s Research Fund on March 9, 2007.

Article and Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
GlitteringTiaras said:
The Sydney Morning Herald has a sweet article, along with a fantastic photo, about Mary's visit to the Danish Kidney Association’s Research Fund on March 9, 2007.

Article and Photo

What a great picture! Thank you for posting it. Now that nothing is hiding her bump, you can see that it is getting quite big! :)

Mary's Hairstyle

I think she looks just wonderful in these latest pictures, and adore the outfit. The colors and style of the dress and jacket are very complimentary. This may have been covered already - but when I look at her, it seems that she has had another haircut. Is it shorter now than the recent bob? Just seems to me that she has had more layers cut into it...

While long and sleek is lovely on her - I am slowly getting used to seeing the shorter 'do'. However, I think that she might grow it out again after the baby is born.

i think the outfit looks great on her and yes i also think pregnancy makes her look more beautiful. i don't think she should keep the weight.

Danish Crown Princess Mary, the patron of Circus Dannebrog show for Kidney Association, attending the show Thursday, September 10, 2009 together with Prince Christian.
Picture Gallery ** Picture Gallery 2

Christian looks adorable in the pictures, its nice he attended the event, it must of been fun for him.

Last edited:
He's so adorable! he's growing up so fast. It is nice to see him out with mum at one of the events.:flowers:

Danish Crown Princess Mary, the patron of Circus Dannebrog show for Kidney Association, attending the show Thursday, September 10, 2009 together with Prince Christian.
Picture Gallery ** Picture Gallery 2

Christian looks adorable in the pictures, its nice he attended the event, it must of been fun for him.

Oh yes he looks such a little prince in the pictures. Mary looks wonderful aswell, her dedication to her work is astounding. :)

so sweet! love how he waits for his mum while she takes the flowers and then takes his gift. he looked a bit bored when he gets out of the car which I thought was funny. Very sweet to see him and his mum together.

It is lovely to see Christian so gentleman. He went to shake hand to every staff member who is standing to welcome him and his mom. He learned at early age.

Thanks, how sweet, Christian is such a charming little prince
I love the way he waits while Mary is presented with her flowers, while keeping a eye on his gift.

thanks for photos and video :flowers:
Nice to see CP with her 'big boy'.

a great gallery form PPE:

PPE Agency
A like the way CP Mary treats her son - very tender. Also I do really like the fact that he has engagements so soon - it likely make him responsible.

It's great to see that Mary wanted Christian to be part of this event. It's perfect for a child!
It was certainly a great mum/child moment for both of them!

I think that they have repeated so many times to Christian that he should shake hands that he really have done it! He learned to be polite.
However I think that circus are something that shoud't be promoted at all, and we all know why! Is it fair to keep savage animals in such small jails and to treat them like domestic animals?? No I don't think so.
I know she is not promotting that is not her reason to be there, but in fact she is.

msndk picture gallery with 46 pictures
article and pictures from BB

The article says that Mary was attending the circus as patron of the Kidney association and that Christian is old enought to stay quiet during the show, thats why she had taken him to a work event.

Prince Christian is so adorable!:p He seems to be a such gentleman when he shook hands with everybody and he seems to enjoy riding a pony.:flowers: I am glad Princess Mary took him to the circus event and it's a perfect event for Christian.:)

What a sweet little boy! He is adorable.

Last night, Mary attended as patron the Kidney Society "Kidneys Day", Copenhagen, where she lighted candles for organ donors:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd....54226_776668182343528_87914294400199434_n.jpg

Not many pictures online from this event yet...

Anyway, it was shown in our news at the evening.

Mary appears shortly in the usual "teaser" for the news where she is talking with the crowd:
http://www.dr.dk/tv/...ret-232#!/02:21

And in the actual feature about the event Mary appear lightning the candle for the donors around 8:00:
http://www.dr.dk/tv/...ret-232#!/05:35

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom