CP Mary as Patron of The Christmas Seal Foundation (Julemærkefonden): 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday 4 April 2009 - HRH The Crown Princess, as patron for the Christmas Seal Foundation receives the total collected amount for the Christmas Seal Homes, in LEGOLAND.

Isnt this the first time Mary wore a hat to this event? I dont recall her wearing one before. Also, its a cute hat, glad she recycled it. Cant wait for more pictures.

Picture

I adore Marys hat, didn't she wear it to parliament one year.
Looks stunning as ever.
x

TV2 picture gallery. Pictures are great. This was a busy day for Mary, two events and I think the second event was about an hours or so drive away if I am not mistaken. One event was in Århus and the other in Legoland.

Isnt this the first time Mary wore a hat to this event? I dont recall her wearing one before. Also, its a cute hat, glad she recycled it. Cant wait for more pictures.

Picture

isn't this the first time she's collected donations for the christmas seal fund? or am I forgetting something?

Thanks paty for the pictures.
Mary looks beautiful in that outfit. And with her hair up like that.
x

i don't think this outfit is of th best of mary. perhaps because it doesn't quite fit the event, although i understand she had to attend another event later. i don't think brown suits her that much. the headpiece is lovely, but for some reason looks strange on mary. i think it would look better with the hair pulled down.

thank you queenofthelight for those pictures.
Mary seem so passionate about everything she does, it is wonderful to see her doing so much in Denmark and outside.
x

I agree, I hope Mary never changes because she's seems to be such a dear and sweet person. Apart fromt hat, she always look professional and delighted with her job!

Beautiful outfit :flowers:

It wasn't an engagement, but during the summer hols one year, they did go to Legoland.

It wasn't an engagement, but during the summer hols one year, they did go to Legoland.

Marmi :flowers:, you are mistaken about that. It was an engagement at the 4th of april this year. CP Mary opened Legoland and participated in a treasure hunt including riding a pirat ship. The treasure was 250.000 DKr which was to go to the Christmas Seal Foundation.

Anyway I think the hole family goes to Legoland almost every summer when they are staying at Gråsten Castle, which is in the same region of Denmark as Legoland.

No sorry I was reffering to when Christian, Fred, Mary and I think Isabella went while on holiday once (mary wore a blue jacket for what thats worth), but unfortunately we're getting off topic...

PRINCESS MARY 26/10/2009:

Crown Princess is the patron who attended the presentation of Christmas stamps in 2009 Restaurant ditch in Tivoli, Copenhagen at 13:00 (post by dazzling)

BelgaPicture - Quick search

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the ppe gallery :

26-10-2009 Crown Princess Mary at the presentation of the
Christmas Seal 2009 in Tivoli in Copenhagen, Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

Thank you for the pictures.
Mary really looked nice,maybe a bit tired but love the jacket.
Doesnt this event take place once a year & interesting they choose a resturant for an event.

Mary looks lovely, I like her with ponytail, it makes her face very sweet :flowers:

Thank you for the pictures.
Mary really looked nice,maybe a bit tired but love the jacket.
Doesnt this event take place once a year & interesting they choose a resturant for an event.
Yes it does; the sale of surplus postage for Christmas cards is a very old tradition in Denmark and the new christmas seal is always revealed around this time. It has taken place in a Tivoli restaurant before with Mary as a patron.

I loved how all the children had their scarves tied how Mary ties hers. She looked lovley as always. I must agree she does look tired. Even tired she is still beautiful.

Yes it does; the sale of surplus postage for Christmas cards is a very old tradition in Denmark and the new christmas seal is always revealed around this time. It has taken place in a Tivoli restaurant before with Mary as a patron.

Thanks for the info.
Do you know who use to do it before Mary? Someone form the royal family maybe?

Courtesy of Wikipedia.

Christmas Seal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This year marks the 106th anniversary of the concept of the Christmas Seal. The first Christmas Seal was issued in 1904. This is first year that the Christmas Seals are self adhedsive. Perhaps, Queen Louise was the first Royal Patroness.

CPss Mary looks great. Perhaps, we shall see more photos of this event. Does anyone know which of her L-I-W had attended this event with her this year?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

ohh, mary's make up is always flawless. does she have an in-house (full time?) make-up artist?

Thanks for the info.
Do you know who use to do it before Mary? Someone form the royal family maybe?
You're welcome.
I cannot remember who it was; I have tried to search for that information but didn't find it. Yes, probably a royal - perhaps queen Ingrid or princess Benedikte. Queen Margrethe was the artist one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom