Crown Princess Mary is Expecting Twins in January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Billed Bladet" have the testimony of a reporter outside the hospital

Billed-Bladet - BILLED-BLADETs reporter på Riget: Det er tæt på nu!

Google Traduttore

Some Danish member can say us what the journalist said in the video? Thanks
The reporter says it is friday and the "Billedbladet" expect the CP are saying hello to the 2 new babies very soon.

Mary is going to deliver at the second floor and the "Billedbladet" thinks it will happen this weeekend.

The reporter mentions he name of the doctor.

The reporter says it is friday and the "Billedbladet" expect the CP are saying hello to the 2 new babies very soon.

Mary is going to deliver at the second floor and the "Billedbladet" thinks it will happen this weeekend.

The reporter mentions he name of the doctor.

Just to annoy the tabloids they should go over the bridge to MAS:)

I really hope this birth can occur on a natural way.
And I hope that from now on till January 31st (the natural birth period) the press can leave them in peace.
No EB or BB to tell us when they have to be born

;)
Frederik cancelled one engagement. That hints at nothing.

Ofcourse not dahling...he does that all the time....:p..twins or no twins..
Still,he cancelled his engagements,even if it's just the one,due to another agenda,at Rigshospitalet..;)

So whazzup? Is the princess Mary about to burst or what? :baby:

The CP family of Denmark is one of the sweetest of all, right up there with the Urdangarins, and CP family of Japan.

Mary and Fred are catching up to the Urdangarins too, especially with this new two-for-the-price-of-one trick. :clap:

;)

Ofcourse not dahling...he does that all the time....:p..twins or no twins..
Still,he cancelled his engagements,even if it's just the one,due to another agenda,at Rigshospitalet..;)

Even if you cancel an engagement or take holidays that does not mean that the birth will take place then (see my own story with my granddaughter, who was born two days after the so well organized and planned holidays of her parents)

I am a big fan of natural births. To let nature do its work.
I prefer a child to come two weeks later safe and healthy than to practize an induced birth.
It means that a child sometimes comes when the parent's agenda does not like it.

Of course only when everything is OK, but sometimes I have the impression that a birth will be quicker treated unnatural than necessary

Last edited:
Hurry up already!!! She must be close by now for goodness sake.

I'm from a set of twins and we were a month early, my husbands cousins are early and they were a week early....

I can't wait any longer!!

Sometimes c-sections are preformed for the mothers health and not because they don't want to be pregnant anymore. Perhaps she has to schedule one because of unconscionable things like blood pressure and the like.

Now I'm not saying she should have a c-section or that she will...

I guess it shows the difference between countries, where I live, epidurals are common in labor and doctors think nothing of it.

Hurry up already!!! She must be close by now for goodness sake.

I'm from a set of twins and we were a month early, my husbands cousins are early and they were a week early....

I can't wait any longer!!

YOU can't wait any longer. That is not important at all for what will happen in Copenhagen. So I don't understand your not being patient

It's none of my business but why r these people having more kids? If the rumors about their separation are true, can't they see they'r making a huge mistake. Nobody would want to become parents under such circumstances. It's their life it's none of my business, just out of curiosity.

Anyone know what this is about? Apparently CP Frederik was spotted with Isabella and baggage in the car leaving Amalienborg this evening Danish time.

Billed-Bladet - Kronprins Frederik har forladt Amalienborg med Isabella
Yes, CP Frederik was spotted driving out of Amalienborg with Pss Isabella on the backseat. They had baggae with them...

My theory is: Prince Christian was also in the car, we just can´t see him or he was hiding. CP Frederik has driven them to Fredensborg where John Donaldson and Susan perhaps are. It´s easier for them to take care of the children there. They know their way around in Kancellihuset, but perhaps not yet at Amalienborg.

So, perhaps, this is the first sign of something happening :whistling::whistling::whistling:

It's none of my business but why r these people having more kids? If the rumors about their separation are true, can't they see they'r making a huge mistake. Nobody would want to become parents under such circumstances. It's their life it's none of my business, just out of curiosity.
Excuse me, but what are you talking about? There are no such rumors what so ever in Denmark.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very exiting. I have the feeling the twins will be born this weekend. I hope for two identical girls. ;)
It's none of my business but why r these people having more kids? If the rumors about their separation are true, can't they see they'r making a huge mistake. Nobody would want to become parents under such circumstances.
I never heard any rumors of any seperation.

Well the fact that there is baggage means something is probably going to happen, very...very soon. Probably this weekend. Why else have baggage if it's not for an overnight stay somewhere?

I hope all goes well. :)

I don't know where you have heard these "rumours" but they are not true and I haven't ever heard them aside from a certain website whose only goal is to post negative things about the CP couple of Denmark no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where you have heard these "rumours" but they are not true and I haven't ever heard them aside from a certain website whose only goal is to post negative things about the CP couple of Denmark no matter what.

Well, since they are having twins any moment, I wouldn't exactly call them separated

Neither would I. I never wrote that they are.

Neither would I. I never wrote that they are.

I know you didn't. I was responding to the other post about why are they having more children if they are separated. Sorry I didn't make that clear:sad:

I figured but I wasn't sure either. It's ok, no biggie. :)

Never said there were rumors in Denmark, sorry about the misunderstanding. :)

I was born by C Section, but I was also close to three weeks late *and* my Mom was becoming dangerously ill. AFAIC, that's the only reason for a C Section, as it's major surgery and major surgery is still major surgery. Regardless of how common it's become lately.

Many people seem to forget this because of it now becoming so common place and that's also a dangerous thing IMO.

Hopefully *if* the Twins have to born this way, the *only* reason is either because the Crown Princess' life or the Twins lives or all three are in serious danger and the birth needs to happen right then and there.

I'm more excited than impatient. They'll come when they'll come and God and His Angels Willing all will go well. :eek:)

Yes, CP Frederik was spotted driving out of Amalienborg with Pss Isabella on the backseat. They had baggae with them...

My theory is: Prince Christian was also in the car, we just can´t see him or he was hiding. CP Frederik has driven them to Fredensborg where John Donaldson and Susan perhaps are. It´s easier for them to take care of the children there. They know their way around in Kancellihuset, but perhaps not yet at Amalienborg.

So, perhaps, this is the first sign of something happening :whistling::whistling::whistling:

How far is Fredensborg from the hospital where Mary will give birth? Is it likely Fred would drive far with baggage and the kids to drop them off with John Donaldson and Susan Moody, risking missing out on part of the birth? Actually, if that's the case that would seem to make it certain that Mary has a scheduled induction organised ... so Frederik can leave for, what, a few hours? (I don't know the geography, sorry!)

I saw people on twitter saying "congrats to Princess Mary on the birth of twin girls." Then it was boys. I'm sitting here thinking, to my knowledge, the twins are still located in their mommy's tummy. People are so easy to jump the gun & believe anything they read.

How far is Fredensborg from the hospital where Mary will give birth? Is it likely Fred would drive far with baggage and the kids to drop them off with John Donaldson and Susan Moody, risking missing out on part of the birth? Actually, if that's the case that would seem to make it certain that Mary has a scheduled induction organised ... so Frederik can leave for, what, a few hours? (I don't know the geography, sorry!)
Fredensborg is about 30 minutes from Amalienborg, so if he drives at the beginning of the birth then he can easily go back and forth with no problem :flowers:
I don´t think that CPss Mary is having a scheduled induction, nor a scheduled C-section. It´s going to be a natural birth, which is comfirmed by court spokeswoman Lene Balleby.

I hope it will be two girls.
There are not enough girls in the Danish royal family:D
I love their boys too but I think little Isabella needs companions:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom