Crown Princess Mary is Expecting Twins in January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will be born on 11-01-11 (11th january 2011)

I think they will be born on 11-01-11 (11th january 2011)

Nah,too late.My guess isn't going any further then january 6th,at most.
Instead of three wise Kings from the East,we get two Princesses from the North...
:p

When I hear that a woman is due in a concrete month, but I don't know the exact date, I always assume that she is due the last day of this month.

So in the case of Mary, she would be due on 31st January...if it was a singleton.

But because she is having twins, and twins usually are born before due date, let's assume that these little Danes would come to the world on 17th January.

I am getting anixous and excited to hear the news of the birth of the royal twins. Hope they will be born very soon. Hopefully this week. I was hoping they will be born on my birthday yesterday but no news of the twins being born.:sad:

Belated Happy Birthday ChantalC! :flowers:

I hope they are strong and well :princess::princess: (girl smilies, because I believe that Mary gets girls)!!

Okay this is interesting since the Palace denied the report but

Reports: princess to give birth today

Yeah, but is seems like the "several sources" who supplied info to BT got it wrong. Mary will have to give birth within the next four hours, for that to be true.

So I guess only the twins will know...:p

We expect considerable snowfall in a couple of days. Typical if the twins choose to come out by that time!

I certainly hope the Australian reporters who will probably go to DK, will get some warm clothing, they are in for a climate change! :eek:

Belated Happy Birthday ChantalC! :flowers:

I hope they are strong and well :princess::princess: (girl smilies, because I believe that Mary gets girls)!!

Thank you, Furstin Taxis.:)

Hope Mary will have a boy and girl. We will have to wait and see.;)

I am also hoping for a girl and a boy. Just to see the similarities or differences to Christian and Isabella. However obviously the most important thing is that they arrive healthy and safely

Same here, I'm hoping for a girl and a boy! They will arrive when they want to!

I hope they are identical twins, just to make things more interesting than they already are.

TODAY: Princess Mary’s twins on MSN Video
Australia Video on the false story that CP Mary was supposed to be in hospital giving birth. According to the Aussie reporter in Copenhagen, CP Mary went out shopping and CP Frederik was seen walking the dog.:p:)
So its only the media and royal watchers who are stressing about an impending birth..not the royal couple!:lol::ROFLMAO:

If Mary is out shopping then all is fine, she probably getting in just one last trip before she becomes a mother of 4.

Australia Video on the false story that CP Mary was supposed to be in hospital giving birth. According to the Aussie reporter in Copenhagen, CP Mary went out shopping and CP Frederik was seen walking the dog.:p:)
So its only the media and royal watchers who are stressing about an impending birth..not the royal couple!:lol::ROFLMAO:

Some Australian channels have been reporting for the past few days on the "immenent birth" of the royal twins and interviewing several royal watchers about it. They are just hyping it up

If Mary is out shopping then all is fine, she probably getting in just one last trip before she becomes a mother of 4.

If she was able to go out shopping why wasn't she attending the New Year's event?

If she was able to go out shopping why wasn't she attending the New Year's event?
There is a big difference between going shopping, which may have lasted for an hour or so, to attending a formal gala, which would be hours long...

There is a big difference between going shopping, which may have lasted for an hour or so, to attending a formal gala, which would be hours long...

Yes and no. Shopping = walking. Gala - I am sure they would allow her mostly sit. She would not have to stay all time long. I was just surprised that she feels good enough to go out shopping and couldn't attend a New Year's event, even if for an hour only.

:previous: This is true. But only Mary and her doctor know what she is capable of doing day to day. And I am sure it changes. Perhaps on Saturday she wasn't up to go to the New Year festivities or shop. And today (or the day of the event) could have been a better day. And she felt up to it.

:previous: This is true. But only Mary and her doctor know what she is capable of doing day to day. And I am sure it changes. Perhaps on Saturday she wasn't up to go to the New Year festivities or shop. And today (or the day of the event) could have been a better day. And she felt up to it.

Good point. It may be.

Walking is also considered a good way to induce labor. Maybe she's trying to naturally induce those babies to make their appearance already, lol!

Walking is also considered a good way to induce labor. Maybe she's trying to naturally induce those babies to make their appearance already, lol!

While shopping? Doubt she would risk to induce labor while at the store ;)

Maybe she did not want to chance her water breaking and going into labor at a gala event. She is on leave and I am sure nobody is pushing her to do anything she is not comfortable doing.

While shopping? Doubt she would risk to induce labor while at the store ;)

I know plenty of women who've been told to go walking at the local mall to help things along when they're near or past their due date.

Yes and no. Shopping = walking. Gala - I am sure they would allow her mostly sit. She would not have to stay all time long. I was just surprised that she feels good enough to go out shopping and couldn't attend a New Year's event, even if for an hour only.

You don't attend the New Year Levee for just an hour,you attend Royal functions all the way.That would have been hours of standing shaking hands with official Denmark followed by a formal dinner Cinderella...you wouldn't want the shoe to fit...Really,
thought the ins- and outs at a Royal Court would have become clearer over the years..

Mary is in bed, no walking. It is logicall - she is expecting twins and is in the ninth moth. Wake up everyone - you werent pregnant or donť have any friend/relative who was?

Mary is in bed, no walking. It is logicall - she is expecting twins and is in the ninth moth. Wake up everyone - you werent pregnant or donť have any friend/relative who was?

Well, according to the video she was out shopping & onlookers said she was looking fine. Walking is a good many thing regardless with how many you are carrying & are not on bed rest, you are advised to walk and move but take it easy at the same time by many doctors.

I guess many think she is in bed as she is around her due date or passed it since many speculated she would be due in december a bit earlier than mentioned because of twins and her previous pregnancies, but at the end of it, we were told January and it could be mid or the end of January who knows.

According to the pregnancy announcement on August 6th 2010 CP was then 14 weeks pregnant.
Her due time is then +26 weeks so at the end of January.
If she is really fine she can make it till due time.

Twins are often born a month earlier, while the burden is of course twice as heavy and the pregnancy in general more complicated.
If a twin-expectand mother is fine she can make it up till the 40 weeks

Last edited:

Mary is officially on maternity leave.

She could for that matter be tap-dancing through the streets of Copenhagen. That's no longer relevant in relation to her official functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom