The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Serene Highness

Congratulations!

I hope it goes well!

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 08-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Gentry

I'm absolutely speechless, amazing news, I did see a bump in recent pictures of her but ... TWINS!! I never saw that one coming.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Commoner

Great news!

Fantastic news, I'm so happy for them. Hope all goes well. Can't wait for more photos of Mary a few months down the track. She'll look stunning.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Nobility

Oh my word! Twins that is wonderful news! I guess I always liked twins but then again I am a twin!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Wouldn't it be just perfect if they had identical twins?!! Always my dream...
Old 08-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Aristocracy

This is wonderful news, they said they wanted a large family & now that can be achieved in less time thanks to the delightful surprise of two Royal Babies at once!
I send Congratulations to the Crown Princely Family, the extended Danish Royal Family & all the Danes who love them very much!
(We Aussie's have a special place in our hearts for them all too!!! xoxo)
Old 08-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Nobility

A Danish news video clip on the twins announcement. Has some nice shots of Mary. TV 2 Nyhederne - Video
Old 08-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Aristocracy

Wow. What a surprise! I thought they were done with having more children!

Interesting that they are expecting twins. Do twins run in Mary's side of the family?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Heir Apparent

that a surprise for me too I didn't expect the couple will have another baby soon.
congratulation to them.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Delightful news ! I am an identical twin myself you know !!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Courtier

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!! I am so so happy and thrilled for them. It is very exciting and happy news. Wow twins, that will be sooo exciting!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

SUPER GREAT! I'm very happy for them!!

Now I'm thinking..... if I start now maybe I can be as in shape as Mary after she has the twins....She is in such Fantastic shape!!!!

Best of luck and health to them!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Courtier

WOW!!! Sooo cool!! Congrats to the couple!!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I didn't know, rominet. It must be just wonderful having an identical twin. I cannot even imagine the closeness of you two... This is just like a fairy tale to me with Mary and Frederik. :)
Old 08-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Well you can't imagine Udyusa the treasure it is to have someone there who feels, understands like you. It is a marvellous privilege in life !
Old 08-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Gentry

I really thought she was preggers and it's nice to see I'm not losing my mind. I just thought she looked different- still very trim, but different- if that makes sense.

I predict the twins will come before Christmas. I am a twin, my sister has twins, and 2 of my best friends have twins. ALL of us came before our due dates because it is very trying on the mother to carry twins to full term. Most doctors don't even expect it anymore and the mother must go on bed rest toward the 8th month in order to avoid a very early delivery.
CP Mary is very fit, so I imagine that will help ease her pregnancy issues, but she also has two children already, so her body might be a bit tired. One never knows!

PS. I think it's vulgar that anyone asked (and that someone ANSWERED) that the twins are "natural." Fertility treatment or no, who cares? I don't think that's anyone else's business. We like to know, sure, but we don't NEED to know those very intimate details. Bleh.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Commoner

Congratulations to Mary and Frederick on twins! Such fantastic news, especially as I am Australian, this will be massive news down under. Can't wait for her to bring the whole family to our shores once again. It's a pity we are so far away we don't get many royal visitors at all!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Aristocracy

The logic of events of the past years now means that in a few weeks time the Spanish Court will announce that Letizia is pregant with twins too ...[/QUOTE]

you take the words from my tongue,this exactly what came on mind when I heard the news but personaly, I don't think Letizia is pregnant.
Congratulations to Fred,Mary,Christian and Isabella.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Aristocracy

Yay!! I'm very happy for them. Thank goodness they weren't expecting twins 5 years ago, that would've created quite a succession crisis, would it not?

And this means more name guessing! Double yay (literally!)!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful news and little Christian and Isabella will be thinking they can have one each to play with. I had my suspicions that Mary may be expecting again as she didn't go riding with Frederik at Graasten and she loves to ride.

Closed Thread