The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Interesting prediction.

But is it possibly for CP Mary to become moore popular?

In Denmark CP Mary is already the most popular royal person
Yes...but the prediction that justcurious referred to was from 2006, so indeed, CP Mary has become more popular within the past 4 years.

Muhler...I thought that there were only going to be a 21 gun salute for the twins. How come there will be a 42 gun salute now? I wonder what changed?

Old 01-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

21 per child?

Old 01-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
21 per child?
Yes, I think that is the case
Old 01-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
Yes...but the prediction that justcurious referred to was from 2006, so indeed, CP Mary has become more popular within the past 4 years.

Muhler...I thought that there were only going to be a 21 gun salute for the twins. How come there will be a 42 gun salute now? I wonder what changed?
I don't know. That's what the artilleryman said on the news.

I guess someone decided to stick to the protocol, which says a 21 shot salute for each child.

We are in for a veritable artillery barrage!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Serene Highness

OK seing the Cp up to now is doing well, I tend to believe that she will make her 40 weeks of pregnancy.
Sorry to say so, but you can better become alert at the end of the month.
As her husband says, CP is very strong and I hope, for the sake of her children that she can make it till week 40 (end of January/begin of February).
If everything is allright (and also because the parents want the birth as naturally as possible), I think we shall be patient for about two or three more weeks
Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
I don't know. That's what the artilleryman said on the news.

I guess someone decided to stick to the protocol, which says a 21 shot salute for each child.

We are in for a veritable artillery barrage!
What happened to the two different locations that I saw someone comment on or is it back to the usual one location now for a 42 gun salute?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Courtier

Somehow I doubt that an active person like the Crown Princess would 'spend most of her time in bed', unless she has a cold or flu, of course!
I sincerely hope she is not ill, but am certain she must be very uncomfortable carrying her babies around so that I join others in wishing her a safe and speedy delivery
Old 01-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcurious

What happened to the two different locations that I saw someone comment on or is it back to the usual one location now for a 42 gun salute?
It's two places (Kronborg Castle and Sixtus), like with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella :)
Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Courtier

My conspiracy theory: Mary is NOT actually pregnant, but a surrogate is...which is why Mary's bump looked so small during the whole pregnancy, she was wearing a 'fake bump'...Now they are just waiting for the surrogate to give birth and to make it look like Mary did...

I love Mary and do believe she is really pregnant but I am just making up stuff to pass the time because this TWIN pregnacy seems a lot longer than her other two?! Hurry up babies!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNotherThing View Post
My conspiracy theory: Mary is NOT actually pregnant, but a surrogate is...which is why Mary's bump looked so small during the whole pregnancy, she was wearing a 'fake bump'...Now they are just waiting for the surrogate to give birth and to make it look like Mary did...

I love Mary and do believe she is really pregnant but I am just making up stuff to pass the time because this TWIN pregnacy seems a lot longer than her other two?! Hurry up babies!
...and Fredrik is not the father, Elvis is.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglebug View Post
That's something I have thought much about also. If the twins are of the same sex the family dynamic will change considerably; if they're one of each, the current balance can be maintained.
This is true .I wonder if the know what the twis are or have any names picked out
Old 01-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
...and Fredrik is not the father, Elvis is.
Funny, Elvis is actually my son's name and he is only 7 years old...You might have to specify WHICH Elvis

And January 17 is MY birthday so I would love the twins to be born on that day/date!!
Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
This is true .I wonder if the know what the twis are or have any names picked out
I am of the opinion that they do know the sex of the twins. I'm sure they have some names in mind, but I don't think they'll be too quick to decide. They have 3 months until they officially have to reveil a name, afterall. I also think it will be very interesting to see what names they choose, especially if the twins are the same sex. I hope they have a boy and girl, but knowing the DRF, it'll probably be 2 boys.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry View Post
Somehow I doubt that an active person like the Crown Princess would 'spend most of her time in bed', unless she has a cold or flu, of course!
I sincerely hope she is not ill, but am certain she must be very uncomfortable carrying her babies around so that I join others in wishing her a safe and speedy delivery

As she has been photographed driving a car and walking around in the palace, I think we can assume that she is not ill
Old 01-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahMaria View Post
Ekstra Bladet - Hjgravid Mary tog bilen 100 meter

Mary drove her car 100 m across Amalienborg this afternoon, with the children and Ziggy, the dog.
Prince Frederik wasn't with them?
Old 01-06-2011, 03:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoagal View Post
Prince Frederik wasn't with them?
It doesn't look like there is something on the passengers seat in front
Old 01-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
It doesn't look like there is something on the passengers seat in front
While on the topic of photos, it's so good to see that this board has refrained from invading Mary's privacy by publishing a photo that was published in Australia today by various newspapers - a photo taken yesterday of Mary inside the palace in her private space. Bravo for the restraint, everyone!
Old 01-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Aotearoagal, I fear you've cheered too soon, there already is a link like this, posted yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Article with a photo of Mary behind the windows

Pregnant pause for Princess Mary | Courier Mail
Old 01-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Article with a photo of Mary behind the windows

Pregnant pause for Princess Mary | Courier Mail
I find it a bit disturbing as the women just like anyone else needs privacy, and taking a picture of her through the palace windows should not be allowed. Yes it's great seeing her but not this way.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:16 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I find it a bit disturbing as the women just like anyone else needs privacy, and taking a picture of her through the palace windows should not be allowed. Yes it's great seeing her but not this way.
Yes, I agree. To take a photo of her when she is on official duties is one thing but to take a photo of her like a Peeping Tom is another matter.

Hope the twins arrive tomorrow as it is my son's birthday

I wish her an easy and quick delivery.

Closed Thread