The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Well, I really cannot wait for the baby-watch to start.
I always love that exitement.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post

Me too!! I'm really impatient. It will be my first baby-watch since I have joined the Forum.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

My last baby watch was for Prince Henrik of Denmark. It is always so exciting you could stay up all night waiting for the news. I have been checking my computer non stop waiting for the news to come.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Courtier

For the health of the babies, I hope that they stay inside as long as possible.
As a person who is due to give birth any day now too, it would be fun to have my baby on the same day as the royal couple does.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Me too!!!Remember with Christian? Now that was exciting, and crazy. Then with Bella, it was exciting because everyone wanted a girl and we got one! I am so excited! At least we know it will be soon anyway!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjane View Post
Me too!!!Remember with Christian? Now that was exciting, and crazy. Then with Bella, it was exciting because everyone wanted a girl and we got one! I am so excited! At least we know it will be soon anyway!
I'm excited too! This is my first TRF baby watch so I really don't know what to exspect. As long as CP Mary and the twins get through the birth safely and are all healthy that's all that matters.

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
As a person who is due to give birth any day now too, it would be fun to have my baby on the same day as the royal couple does.
You are due too - congratulations Would be fun if you and Mary could agree on the same day
Old 01-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the 6th of january. :)
I was right with Isabella, like a month before, unfortunately I didn't tell anyone. :(

Hoping for identical boys, guessing a boy and a girl, but happy as long as the babies are healthy. :)
Old 01-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
Well, if the twins have made it through this far they'll be all right if they're born now. Most twins are born a month early. Mary's twins have made it past that mark, so the babies should be very healthy and fully developed. and I have your little one is healthy and happy too! Good luck!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Royal Highness

I guess Mary is trying to keep them as long as possible so she won't have their birthday in upcoming years clash with the New Year events of the family. Aren't there events which are generally sceduled for the 4. and 5th of january? If so, my guess is for january 6th, which has a nice christian meaning. Just vice versa: not three kings coming to one baby but two babies coming to a future king and queen.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Courtier

I think they will be born on 11-01-11 (11th january 2011)
Old 01-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Nobility

That would be interesting! All 1s!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
I think they will be born on 11-01-11 (11th january 2011)

Nah,too late.My guess isn't going any further then january 6th,at most.
Instead of three wise Kings from the East,we get two Princesses from the North...
Old 01-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Aristocracy

Okay this is interesting since the Palace denied the report but

Reports: princess to give birth today
Old 01-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Heir Apparent

When I hear that a woman is due in a concrete month, but I don't know the exact date, I always assume that she is due the last day of this month.

So in the case of Mary, she would be due on 31st January...if it was a singleton.

But because she is having twins, and twins usually are born before due date, let's assume that these little Danes would come to the world on 17th January.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Courtier

I am getting anixous and excited to hear the news of the birth of the royal twins. Hope they will be born very soon. Hopefully this week. I was hoping they will be born on my birthday yesterday but no news of the twins being born.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

Belated Happy Birthday ChantalC!

I hope they are strong and well (girl smilies, because I believe that Mary gets girls)!!

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrincessRoyal View Post
Okay this is interesting since the Palace denied the report but

Reports: princess to give birth today
Yeah, but is seems like the "several sources" who supplied info to BT got it wrong. Mary will have to give birth within the next four hours, for that to be true.

So I guess only the twins will know...

We expect considerable snowfall in a couple of days. Typical if the twins choose to come out by that time!

I certainly hope the Australian reporters who will probably go to DK, will get some warm clothing, they are in for a climate change!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
Belated Happy Birthday ChantalC!

I hope they are strong and well (girl smilies, because I believe that Mary gets girls)!!
Thank you, Furstin Taxis.

Hope Mary will have a boy and girl. We will have to wait and see.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantalC View Post
Thank you, Furstin Taxis.

Hope Mary will have a boy and girl. We will have to wait and see.
I hope so too

Closed Thread