The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Majesty

The indications points towards Mary planning to give birth the natural way.
I.e. no C-section unless needed and the children will arrive when they want to get out.

Mary is, as far as I know, a perfectly healthy woman and her pregnancy seems to be uncomplicated, so why not let nature decide when and how?

As for the twins being born on the same day of one of the New Year Courts. No big problem there. There are many parents who have to work on the birthday of their children (most of us in fact), so they'll just celebrate when they are together.

I would feel a bit sorry for the twins if they were born on New Years Even. But that likelyhood is deminishing by the hour. (Ten hours left now for that eventuality).

The main thing is that Mary and the twins fill be fine, everything else is trivial.

Happy New Year.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Nobility

Mary is at the hospital and giving birth soon (It's what I believe from the front page of Billed Bladet, but maybe I'm wrong). A friend Danese can maybe translate it to us ? many thanks in advance

Old 12-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosapru View Post
Mary is at the hospital and giving birth soon (It's what I believe from the front page of Billed Bladet, but maybe I'm wrong). A friend Danese can maybe translate it to us ? many thanks in advance

Alas, not yet.

I suggest you keep an eye on this page:
TDC - Privat - Mit TDC - Netaviser - Indland

When you suddenly see the name "Mary" pop up in the headlines, you'll know it's time.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Nobility

sorry, it's not the translation, I went to google to translate it and no sorry for my misinterpretation, Mary is not giving birth at the moment ...
Old 12-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1 View Post
My oldest was born on New Years Day and he hated it when he was younger. Christmas and his birthday were always lumped into one because it was so 'close' The older relies especially. He was never at school so he never got to share a cake.... Now that he is 22 he loves it because he always gets a day off work, he always gets to celebrate with fireworks and a massive party and he mates are always happy to come to our place for drinks and swimming, music etc. It has it's +'s and -'s.
My youngest son was also born on New Year's Day.
He too, enjoys having his birthday fall on a holiday!

Also, the advantage is that everyone remembers his birthday!
Old 12-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Aristocracy

Wow time flies lol I forgot Princess Mary is expecting in January. Being born on New Years would be sweet.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjetajiem View Post
As I said: two princesses on December 31st
So it is now officially New Year (January 1st) in Denmark. You had "insider" information. What happened?
Old 12-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

You beat me too it Terri Terri
Old 12-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Have we heard anything? I heard from BeatrixFan that she is in labor! Any confirmation?
Old 12-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Courtier

What? When did she tell you that and how does she know?
Old 12-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
What? When did she tell you that and how does she know?
She is a he and he is on my Facebook and said Mary was in labor which is why I asked for confirmation.
I'm looking on my end.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Courtier

Sorry! I haven't seen or heard anything! What is his source?
Old 12-31-2010, 09:18 PM
Heir Apparent

He posted it 5 hours ago PST and did not cite a source. I am asking for one.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:20 PM
Aristocracy

I think if Mary was in labour the court would have announced it when they arrived at the hospital. Didn't they do it that way the first two times? Who knows since it is the holidays right now.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:21 PM
Courtier

There's been nothing...no-one has posted anything! I'm sure one of the Danish members would have posted something if it was happening...they always do!
Old 12-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Aristocracy

Most likely. But it is new years day in Denmark right now and new years eve in in other places, so people are celebrating and what not. She could perhaps be in labour and it's not reported because of the festivities.

I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
There's been nothing...no-one has posted anything! I'm sure one of the Danish members would have posted something if it was happening...they always do!
That's why I'm asking for confirmation. I can only find a Daily telegraph article from yesterday saying that she is ready for their birth and is not joining the rest of the family for the regular New Year's celebrations and is at Amielborg palace--I know I spelt that horrendously!--to be closer to the hospital.
Oh it would be SO exciting if it's true!
Old 12-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Serene Highness

I am trawling the danish news sites and havenīt found anything indicating a birth yet...
Old 01-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I've looked at a lot of news and royal news sources and haven't found anything. If Mary is in labor, and that's if, the Palace may not announce anything until the babies are delivered and healthy along with mother.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Serene Highness

Surely someone from the media would know if the princess arrived at the hospital. Wouldn't they?? It will be a bright bit of news at my end, as we've been dealing with flooding. As soon as they announce she has gone to hospital it will make the news here in Australia. [They being media]

Hey Muhler, I do hope the Danish Court has plenty of Champagne on hand if these babies come early. Diplomats will have to toast twice - won't they!! One for each child and one for the Mother! I have plenty on hand to toast the new arrivals - and all new mums everywhere. Brand new babies in a brand new year - can't do better than that.

Closed Thread