The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Aristocracy

I think the birthdate of 1-1-11 would be a interesting birthdate. :)

Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Aren't most twins births scheduled affairs? I would think they already have the date booked with my bets on 1/1/11.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Aristocracy

Exciting that she's expecting twins!
Old 12-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancchick
Aren't most twins births scheduled affairs? I would think they already have the date booked with my bets on 1/1/11.
I do believe they schedule some births, like in the case of twins, although they could come earlier than planned.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Aristocracy

I'm going January 8 - because Mary's tum-tum is still so little ...
Old 12-28-2010, 01:26 AM
Nobility

Since it's not her first baby or even her second and they are twins I would think sooner rather than later.If it's mid January they are due I would think they could come anytime now.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:13 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancchick View Post
That would be interesting!
Old 12-28-2010, 05:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancchick View Post
I think 1/1 would be the day, they would like to avoid above everything else. The first couple of days of the new year, are always filled with New year's court activities and it would really be a pity if the twins had their birthday when their parents and grand parents were standing in a receiving line all day and engaged in court activities the following days.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

I think it would be nice if perhaps one twin could be born just before midnight and one just after, so each child could have his/her own birthday!

(I know, I know, what are the odds?)
Old 12-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel
I think it would be nice if perhaps one twin could be born just before midnight and one just after, so each child could have his/her own birthday!

That could be funny :):):)
Old 12-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Serene Highness

I just can't wait for these babies!!!

I'm so excited about it!!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 12-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Royal Highness

Me too am checking the Danish news sites regularly to see if there might be anything about a birth starting ...
Old 12-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by userdane View Post
me too Am checking the danish news sites regularly to see if there might be anything about a birth starting ...
Me too! :)
Old 12-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

I have a pair of friends who are twins who were born in separate years, 15 minutes apart. One was born at 11:52pm on 31 Dec 1982 and the second was born at 12:07am on 1 Jan 1983. Made for quite the story.

Similarly my younger sister has a set of twins in her close circle where they were born on separate dates, mere minutes from each other.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
Me too am checking the Danish news sites regularly to see if there might be anything about a birth starting ...
What are a few good Danish news sites?
Old 12-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters View Post
I have a pair of friends who are twins who were born in separate years, 15 minutes apart. One was born at 11:52pm on 31 Dec 1982 and the second was born at 12:07am on 1 Jan 1983. Made for quite the story.

Similarly my younger sister has a set of twins in her close circle where they were born on separate dates, mere minutes from each other.
Indeed, I went to high school with some twins who were born on either side of midnight - it's definitely not unheard of. Would be interesting if it happens that way with these two.

Either way, am looking forward to these two being born.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrincessRoyal View Post
Try here: Royal House of Denmark: Official and Unofficial Links

Being hidden away in a links thread it's admittedly not easy to find.

So moderators can't we place news links in a more prominent place, considering there are many members who are eager to dig up articles, clips and pictures?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrincessRoyal View Post
The two major TV stations' online news would probably be among the first - tv2.dk - nyheder, vejret, sport, spil, gossip og danmarks bedste tv-guide and dr.dk › forside - and perhaps the two biggest tabloids Ekstra Bladet - Forside and B.T. nyheder, kendte, sport, krimi, kongelige og politik - BT.dk
Old 12-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Muhler and UserDane! :)
Old 12-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccile View Post
I just can't wait for these babies!!!

I'm so excited about it!!!
Me too! :)

There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Closed Thread