Crown Princess Mary is Expecting Twins in January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let say that I have a source in royal court (or I know somenone, who know someone who works at palace), so I know she spend most of her time now in bed. Yesterday she was in hospital on normal pregnancy control and then went to the shop to buy something, but that doesnt mean that she is walking all the day as many people write there or I donť know what... It is really funny what one small appearence of Mary in hospital/shop can do with people imagination.
Lucky you you have an inside in to get the truth! so i imagi ne you know her insede closet too!

Lucky you you have an inside in to get the truth! so i imagi ne you know her insede closet too!

I´m not trying to get any special info about her, I respect her privacy, but sometimes in few situations I know more than other...

Well, I hope your insider isn't the same as the insider from sjetajiem :D

My insider is not a royal family insider but a Rigshospitalet-insider, who happens to know some of the medical procedures there.

Come on babies, GET OUT!!! Pleeeeease...

I simply can't wait to get an official announcement that they are on their way.
I mean Christian and Isabella arrived almost 2 weeks before their due date, and given the fact that an important amount of twins arrive quite early, sometimes even a month before they are due, those two are rather late!

Yet it's very important that they are very healthy so it's better that they are born around their due date. I just hope that this day is soon! I have totally freaked out with their birth; I check the forum almost every half an hour!

My insider is not a royal family insider but a Rigshospitalet-insider, who happens to know some of the medical procedures there.
Well...considering that you were so sure that twin girls would be born on December 31st...which did not happen...your insider can't be that much of an insider after all.:whistling::lol:

given the fact that an important amount of twins arrive quite early, sometimes even a month before they are due, those two are rather late!
The twins are not late. The official announcement released on August 6th, 2010 stated that the Crown Princess was expected to give birth in January 2011. The statement did not say whether is was early, middle or late January. The media hype that she is due in mid-January is totally false...there was never any official confirmation of that.
The fact is, we don't know how far along she was when the pregnancy was announced. Journalists may have asked the royal court back in August 2010, but that doesn't mean that an accurate time was given. IMO, I doubt that the DRF would be very specific because it would mean that the media can basically count how many weeks she would be now and would able to accurately predict her stage of pregnancy...no one has been able to do that. So the media is just as much in the dark as the rest of us.

Last edited:
Usually twins come early and Russo is impatient. However! Russo wishes that CP Mary and her babies have a very SAFE and HEALTHY delivery.

the thing is: we are ALL excited and we cant wait for them to be born:ROFLMAO:

(i never was this excited in a long time, hmm, maybe cause they are 2 coming??? thats why everybody is "crazy"[in a good way] when is the birth and keep login every hour and every day to see if there are some big news [i do the same eheh])

I basically check google news for "Crown Princess Mary," as much as humanly possible to see if there's any news on the twins. I'm impatient for their arrival too. I basically freaked out when I thought they were going to be born yesterday. I just hope everything goes well & Mary & the babies are healthy.

:previous:

I've got a Google news alert set up for any twins activity. Normally, I check the Forums for any major news since you folks are super fast and efficient in hearing breaking news stories on the royals. However, this time, there's too much drama on this thread for my tastes. I'm sticking to the impartiality of Google! :lol:

I'm very, very curious about the gender of twins.

I don't mean to be critical, but if your insider works in the hospital, this person should not be giving any information whatsoever out about Mary. It's highly confidential info as with any patient. If your insider is found out about the leaking of confidential info of any patient, he/she could be fired and may be subject of a lawsuit.
I'm anxious for the babies to arrive safe and sound, but your inside person shouldn't be talking. I know I've worked in hospitals all my adult life and when your hired, confidentiality is in your written contract and you can be fired for breaching it. Before anyone asks, if Mary was my patient, I would keep my mouth shut, it's her privacy just like other patients. :flowers:

I don't mean to be critical, but if your insider works in the hospital, this person should not be giving any information whatsoever out about Mary. It's highly confidential info as with any patient. If your insider is found out about the leaking of confidential info of any patient, he/she could be fired and may be subject of a lawsuit.
I'm anxious for the babies to arrive safe and sound, but your inside person shouldn't be talking. I know I've worked in hospitals all my adult life and when your hired, confidentiality is in your written contract and you can be fired for breaching it. Before anyone asks, if Mary was my patient, I would keep my mouth shut, it's her privacy just like other patients. :flowers:

THAT PERSON IS BREAKING THE LAW!! And should be sacked

I work in a hospital and I know the rules, if that insider was in my hospital they would be out the door so fast thier head wold spin

Hong Kong women can only get about 6-8weeks after giving birth@@!!!!!

He/she did not give information about the CP in particular, only about medical procedures when twins (not the twins) are born and that mothers are mostly induced on a Friday.
Also that twins tend to come a month before due date.
So with that information I asked him/her if the twins would be born on December 31st (the last friday of the year) and he/she smiled only.

Last edited:
Every hospital has its own policy and procedure.
He/she only gave information about procedures in this particular hospital.
It is the same information that you get from them when you plan to give birth in their hospital.

Every hospital has its own policy and procedure.
He/she only gave information about procedures in this particular hospital.
It is the same information that you get from them when you plan to give birth in their hospital.

I saw this discussion and thought to give my input. First i thought that your informer had said something like "Mary was here today" something that in Sweden would give you atleast 1 year in prison for breach of confidentiallity. But telling someone about how things work isnt against the law, atleast in Sweden.

And the swedish försäkringskassa, national health insurance or how i should translate it have actually ruled that pregnacy is an illness and that pregnant women can get illnessbenifits if needed. Here is Sweden women have maturnety leave for around 1 year, that can be streched to 1,5 years.

Hong Kong women can only get about 6-8weeks after giving birth@@!!!!!

Yeah, danish women can get close to a year. And while on maternity leave they save up vacation time as well (most danes get 6 weeks vacation pr year), so many woman "celebrate" the end of their leave with a long vacation.

No wonder the country is going bankrupt.

He/she did not give information about the CP in particular, only about medical procedures when twins (not the twins) are born and that mothers are mostly induced on a Friday.
Also that twins tend to come a month before due date.
So with that information I asked him/her if the twins would be born on December 31st (the last friday of the year) and he/she smiled only.

Yes, I didn't think you had posted anything out of line! It all sounded quite general. :)

Yeah, danish women can get close to a year. And while on maternity leave they save up vacation time as well (most danes get 6 weeks vacation pr year), so many woman "celebrate" the end of their leave with a long vacation.

No wonder the country is going bankrupt.

Let me guess. You haven't got children yourself? :lol:

Things tend to change when you have children.

Let me guess. You haven't got children yourself? :lol:

Things tend to change when you have children.

The things change so much more for Danes than for most other peoples - most other countries count their maternity leave in weeks, not months - and in some countries they even have to pay for those few weeks themselves.

What's changeing now, when you get children, that didn't change 30 years ago, when ML was 6 months?

MODS - Sorry for off-topic'ing. I'll try and restrain myself.

The things change so much more for Danes than for most other peoples - most other countries count their maternity leave in weeks, not months - and in some countries they even have to pay for those few weeks themselves.

What's changeing now, when you get children, that didn't change 30 years ago, when ML was 6 months?

MODS - Sorry for off-topic'ing. I'll try and restrain myself.

Yep, let's save that one for later. - When you have children yourself. ;)

just for speculation's sake:
do you reckon it is telling that, if i'm not mistaken, no official event is scheduled for frederik after jan 13? how does the scheduling process and the diffusion of scheduled events work?
maybe the twins are expected in the last part of the month and frederik has thought it wiser not to attend anything official when the birth is really imminent... just imagine he forced to run out of a cerimony or something bc Mary is ammitted to hospital!
do you think it makes some sense?

:previous: I think it makes perfect sense. He is going to need all the rest he can get before the birth of the twins, as is Mary. This way they get to spend a very special private time together, even if it means he gets a quiet walk with dog and she gets to check out the January sales. Brave lady, I would not be game pregnant or not! :lol:

AFAIK the official calendar is only updated 2 weeks in advance, usually on Thursday. So, whether Frederik has more events scheduled after 13 January, we will only know tommorrow.

Changing my date predciction to the 11/1/11...Still a cool birthdate full of ones ;)

Let us stop discussing the information given by certain "insiders" and the general possibilty
of knowing certain "insiders". Information we can't validate in this context must be considered
as speculation and obviously lead into disputes only.

Thanks for your understanding!

:previous: I think it makes perfect sense. He is going to need all the rest he can get before the birth of the twins, as is Mary. This way they get to spend a very special private time together, even if it means he gets a quiet walk with dog and she gets to check out the January sales. Brave lady, I would not be game pregnant or not! :lol:

Only if the rest of the Royal family decides to come with them, as non of them has any appointment after the 13th in the calendar :p

It is as ricarda said, the calendar for later dates is not published yet :lol:

This is just my opinion so please don't get me wrong. I like all the royal couples and I especially like Mary's style. But to say that Fred and Mary need all the rest they can get before the baby is born is pushing it a little bit, it's not like they are an ordinary couple who is lucky to have help from the in-laws. They are The Crown couple of Denmark, they will not lack help. Plus, it's not like she has to take care of four children, clean house, do laundry, pay bills and do the cooking and grocery shopping. Yes, they need the time off to prepare, and they are lucky to have it. Let's not make it sound like they are an ordinary couple with no assistance whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom