The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness

It is actually quiet nice of Mary to take the bump with her :) When you read the danish headlines, it sometimes seems as they are seperate people :)
Mary and her bump :)
Mary shows of her bump :)
Mary brought her bump :)

Old 09-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
It is actually quiet nice of Mary to take the bump with her :) When you read the danish headlines, it sometimes seems as they are seperate people :)
Do they really say that (brought her bump)? That's hilarious!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Hee! Yes, I remember one headline when it was first announced that she was expecting twins. It was something like, "Table for three! Mary takes her bump to lunch." What is she supposed to do, leave the bump with a sitter?
Old 09-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
So true Sternchen, I remember reading the headline of the BT gallery from the penguin-feeding yesterday which said something about "Mary and her bump feed/meet the penguins" Because the bump is really participating in the activity too. None the less, I still laughed.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Hee! Yes, I remember one headline when it was first announced that she was expecting twins. It was something like, "Table for three! Mary takes her bump to lunch." What is she supposed to do, leave the bump with a sitter?
"leave her bump with a sitter"
Old 09-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
Because the bump is really participating in the activity too.
LOL I guess she's getting the twins involved early... very early!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:13 AM
Serene Highness

I am just curious, where is the bump when Mary is not pregnant Perhaps he is taking care of the white duster that Marie calls a dog
Old 09-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Its great seeing Mary with a baby bump now and the press seem to be excited about writing more interesting titles for their stories, some are just funny
Cant wait for the twins to arrive.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Majesty

Princess Mary Ditches Prints, Finally Looks Slightly Pregnant (PHOTOS)

The bump hysteria is on the verge of becoming pathetic.
It is rather unfortunate to see a cheap yellow Internet rag such the HuffingtonPost joining the royal baby watch as well. Crown Princess Mary has already attracted some ill will and does not need more snide and hateful remarks.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post

The bump hysteria is on the verge of becoming pathetic. It is rather unfortunate to see a cheap yellow Internet rag such the HuffingtonPost joining the royal baby watch as well. Crown Princess Mary has already attracted some ill will and does not need more snide and hateful remarks.
Why has she attracted ill will? Over being pregnant? The decision to focus on the bump and papers joining in the royal baby watch isn't Mary's doing. That would be the papers and photogs themselves as they use whatever they can to sell papers.

What bump hysteria are you talkiing about? I haven't noticed any
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Why has she attracted ill will? Over being pregnant? The decision to focus on the bump and papers joining in the royal baby watch isn't Mary's doing. That would be the papers and photogs themselves as they use whatever they can to sell papers.

What bump hysteria are you talkiing about? I haven't noticed any
I agree, Emmily. I don't understand the comment on Mary creating ill will with her baby bump. I think it is just natural that the press is focused on Mary's pregnancy, especially as she expects twins. I think it is wonderful to see how her bump gets bigger and bigger. Mary always looked the best during her pregnancies. And currently she looks beautiful.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Majesty

Crown Princess Mary has attracted ill will in general. You might be unaware of it, but there is the whole message board devoted to make hateful remarks about her personally/her children/her marriage, etc.
When it comes to this pregnancy, people question the size of her bump.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Crown Princess Mary has attracted ill will in general. You might be unaware of it, but there is the whole message board devoted to make hateful remarks about her personally/her children/her marriage, etc.
Sounds like quite the message board. Mary didn't seem to get very big with either of her previous pregnancies, if I remember correctly. Perhaps that's why people question the size of her bump this time around?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Yes, I know which one you mean. It's like a virtual looney bin but it serves a purpose in giving all these poor sods a meeting place.
To think that there are actually people out there in Denmark and Australia who haven't even met Mary and who for up to ten years now have devoted their spare time in cooking up all sorts of hateful fantasies about her. Definitely, not the kind of persons one would want to associate with willingly.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

The bump hysteria is on the verge of becoming pathetic. It is rather unfortunate to see a cheap yellow Internet rag such the HuffingtonPost joining the royal baby watch as well. Crown Princess Mary has already attracted some ill will and does not need more snide and hateful remarks.
Your judgement of Huffington Post is way off the mark.
The day no-one is interested in Mary's bump or any other information about the royals that day will be the death of monarchies.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Administrator

I was going to say the same thing about the Huffington Post...its political website with a liberal bent (which is not a bad thing) but its not a yellow rag.

I wouldn't worry about the other stuff....its always easy to dislike someone you don't know and you have the freedom to speak from beyond a computer without impunity. I think it speaks for itself.

In regards to the bump, its the world we live in now. Most media follows everyone's bump...Letizia...Britney Spears, Nicole Kidman, etc. We really have too many channels, newspapers, magazines etc. But then again, sometimes its a good thing....we all have things to discuss.

Old 09-29-2010, 10:19 PM
Majesty

I respect your favourable opinions about the HuffingtonPost, but I do not see any reason to change my opinion about this media outlet.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:43 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

BB has a short article on the cannons shot when the twins are born. When Christian & Isabella were born, 21 shots were fired but since Mary is expecting twins, the question was whether 21 or 42 shots would be fired. So far its 21 for the twins

Article
Old 09-30-2010, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Article on "Bt.dk" about the growing baby bump:

Nu kan vi se Marys store mave - Royale - BT.dk
Google Traduttore
Old 09-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

I read the same Billed Bladet article and thought the soldiers at Rosenborg have a quandery to consider. Ha Ha. Do they give the twins 21 or 22 canon shots or go the whole way & give them 42 canon shots. Decisions, decisions! Oh well they have until january to work it out. I guess whatever they decide it may set a precedent for multiple births.

Closed Thread