Crown Princess Mary in Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiB

Nobility
City
Hometown
Country
Norway
Several medias have reported that Mary has been hospitalized. Serious newspaper www.berlingske.dk is reporting that the birth has begun. It is also mentioned in tabloid www.bt.dk and by the tv channel www.dr.dk. Also Copenhagen newspaper Jyllandsposten www.jp.dk have something on the birth:D :D :D

Though, there isn't any official statement out yet, a great number of journalists have gathered outside the Rigshospitalet, so something must be happening!

Last edited:
I hope everythings goes well for the princess and her baby, if this is labour I'm sure we won't be told about it yet. And I guessed wrong about the day the baby would be born!:)

Here we go. I hope everything goes well for her. Wow....this could be it guys. By this time tomorrow the new little heir could be here....

Hmm, none of the television channels are covering anything yet.

Ah, they mentioned a possibility of it on the dancing show at DR1: and the current show offered to give way to the news if something happens. :)

Re;

I am praying for Mary and I really hope everything will be okay. I think this is it - little Baby Denmark is on the way!!

norwegianne said:
Ah, they mentioned a possibility of it on the dancing show at DR1: and the current show offered to give way to the news if something happens. :)

Keep us posted please to any new developments!! :)

Well, I think this is it. And I voted 22th of October in the poll. :p One never knows, that's for sure. I hope everything will go well.

do you think we will have a prince or princess during the night "in denmark" or will it take a bit longer

I don't think that it will be a difficult labour for Mary at all - a shock maybe, but not difficult.

I think that by tomorrow morning, we'll have baby alive and well and then the champagne can really start flowing!!

Josefine said:
do you think we will have a prince or princess during the night "in denmark" or will it take a bit longer
What time is it currently in Denmark? This is so exciting! :D

kwanfan said:

Currently we're pushing ten o'clock in the afternoon, which means prime time television if it is born now.

kwanfan said:

In Europe it's 9.4o PM at the moment.

Oh, that's really exciting, we are going to see another mini-royal!!! I wish Mary, Frederik and the baby all the best.... :)

This is from BT.dk.

Kilde: Mary føder indenfor 48 timer

Et stort pressekorp står lige nu ved Rigshospitalets fødeafdeling på grund af ubekræftede rygter om at Mary er indlagt.
Foto: Keld Navntoft

21.25: Seneste nyt fra Rigshospitalet er, at royale sikkerhedsfolk er set på Riget. Det fortæller B.T.s udsendte reporter. Oplysningen bestyrker formodningen om, at Mary er indlagt. Hoffets pressechef Lis Frederiksen har endnu ikke udtalt sig om situationen.
21.00: Danmarks tronarving er måske på vej. I disse minutter står store dele af det danske pressekorps samlet på fødeafdelingen på Rigshospitalet.

Here is a loose translation:

Mary will be giving birth within the next 48 hours.

A large crowd from the press are now lined up at Rigshospitalets "birth-giving-unit" according to unconfirmed rumours that Mary has been comitted this evening to give birth.

21.25: BT´s reporter says that the latest news from Rigshospitalet is that royal security have been reportedly seen at the hospital. This information seems to confirm that Mary has been hospitalized again. Lis Frederiksen has not yet made a statement from the court.

21.00: The heir to Denmark's throne is on the way. At the moment a huge crowd from the press has gathered outside Rigshospitalet.

Eliza

I feel like we are all there with her and Frederik giving moral support in the room.. :)

will we see a press realise just after the baby is born or will the court keep us updated confirming that mary is at hospital to give birth

I hope she's alright. It is kind of exciting to think that the baby may be born really soon, but if that's not it....I hope everything has gone well and that she is fine.

good luck for mary and the baby ! ( and ofcourse also for Frederick :) )

Since these reports are all based on rumours so far, my first thought was maybe that we were all rushing to conclusions... and that maybe, this was a routine medical appointment.

Then I looked at the time in Denmark- I would imagine that NO routine medical appointments occur at 21:00 on a Friday!!

I can only imagine that something is going on....!!

Eliza

Dr1 and TV2 Denmark are still playing movies, and DR2 has a talk show about other things going on - though the host looks intently at the camera every minute, almost like he's waiting to be cut off any minute.

azile1710 said:
Since these reports are all based on rumours so far, my first thought was maybe that we were all rushing to conclusions... and that maybe, this was a routine medical appointment.

Then I looked at the time in Denmark- I would imagine that NO routine medical appointments occur at 21:00 on a Friday!!

I can only imagine that something is going on....!!

Eliza

Had it been in the early afternoon, I'd also be wary - but I can't imagine that Mary and Frederik going in for check-ups at this time of a Friday night... Also, the press can't get ahold of anyone at the palace to confirm/deny yet...

My feeling is that they would have denied it if it hadn't been so...

I had a hunch to check the Royal Forums after I got home from work. Didn't expect much and wow was I surprised.

If this is Mary's first labor, she'll be there awhile before we hear anything, I guess.

This is so exciting!
Is there any way to translate any of the newspapers' webpages to English? I can't find much on the news here in the US and I can't read any of Denmark's papers online!

Noelle9982 said:
This is so exciting!
Is there any way to translate any of the newspapers' webpages to English? I can't find much on the news here in the US and I can't read any of Denmark's papers online!
Try http://www.cphpost.dk for Danish news in English.

Oh, how exciting...anticipation!

I hope everything goes well for the family.

Does anyone know if Mary will be giving a natural birth?

Last edited:
ysbel said:
I had a hunch to check the Royal Forums after I got home from work. Didn't expect much and wow was I surprised.

I know, same here! I can't wait for some confirmation about what's up...I think she might be in labor by the sound of all this speculation. (Or I hope she is, and not hurt or something!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom