Crown Princess Mary in Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josefine said:
i must ask why do the believe that she has given birth
They have a "source". None of the other papers reported it, and BT also had a question mark next to it... so unconfirmed rumour.

Frederik took 9 hours. I hope we won't have to wait that long, at least. Even if we don't know how long Mary has been in labour before they headed for the hospital.

Mathilde1286 said:
Can anyone translate this website's front page?
http://www.bt.dk/
It only says what has been reported in this thread - that they say that Mary has given birth (reported at 10:15 PM) and that Danish news agency Ritzau reported that she started to give birth at 9:30 PM.

Also that the press is gathered at entrance 4 in the south building/complex of the hospital.

Josefine said:
is marys father in denmark now

As far as I know he is teaching matematics at Aalhus University or something like that.

Thank you GrandDuchess

GrandDuchess said:
It only says what has been reported in this thread - that they say that Mary has given birth (reported at 10:15 PM) and that Danish news agency Ritzau reported that she started to give birth at 9:30 PM.

Also that the press is gathered at entrance 4 in the south building/complex of the hospital.

Re;

73 people are viewing this thread!!

I am flicking between BBC News 24, CNN, EuroNews and Sky News and nothing! I hope it's confirmed soon if HRH has given birth - I can't take the suspense!!

Who do you think will be the first to report it?

OH! I've got to go...So I won't be able to "witness" the birth!
But I wish CP Mary luck! - And to all of the Danish Royal Family!!

:)

Another message board I was glancing at stated also that the birth was at 22:15 pm but I can't find any official confirmation. Congrats to the royal couple I hope everything goes or went well

I feel like we are all going through labor with her...welll, without any of the actual pains..

This is my first Royal Forum birth as well...

Who brought the interactive champagne?? :)

Lady Marmalade said:
Who brought the interactive champagne?? :)

Luckily, I have one bottle of interactive champagne left! Yay! ;)

:) :) :)

I hope everything goes well for Mary and the future heir/heiress of Denmark.

Goodness, I've never been so excited since the births of the Dutch and Norwegian heiresses, Catharina-Amalia and Ingrid-Alexandra!

OH, god lock for Mary .... i sincerly hope that everything rune in the best way..... !!!

Actually I'm drinking a cheap bottle of French burgundy right now. I should have stuck with the champagne! :D

ysbel said:
Did someone say champagne? :)

Hey, that's my champagne flowing!!! ;) But seriously, I hope everything is going well there in Copenhagen. I'm so curious whether it wil a boy or a girl! :rolleyes:

Things I have discovered while waiting for Mary to give birth:

an interview with hot hunk Viggo Mortensen, alas in Danish so I can't understand that one either

something going on in Vietnam also in Danish No luck understanding that.

a report about the mayoral candidate of Copenhagen having to answer to some racist remarks she made ditto in Danish

but as of yet, no news on Mary!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if it will be confirmed tonight, if BT was indeed right. None other newschannels have anything, and TV2Danmark is still showing Save the Last Dance... and none of the other Danish channels that I have are sending from the hospital, yet, either.

This is my first birth watch too...so exciting....i too hope that everything will go well and that we will have news soon.

OMG! I scanned the net for days, and Mary choose 2 hours when I'm absent to deliver the baby!!
Hope everything is fine!

Nice spread, GrandDuchess!

LOL, doesn't this seem like we're anxious relatives waiting in the waiting room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom