Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Mental Health Fund: 2005 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope im posting in the right thread?

COPENHAGEN 2007-11-08. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark arrives at PanumInstituttet in Copenhagen. The Princess is a patron of the Danish Psychiatric Society, and today visited a conference on the subject of anxiety attacks (polfoto)

Pic 1 - pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4

I love the green suit. She look´s perfect with these outfit.

She has wear this outfit before! I must say that I don't like the colour!Nor fashion at all it makes her look older!

I hope im posting in the right thread?

COPENHAGEN 2007-11-08. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark arrives at PanumInstituttet in Copenhagen. The Princess is a patron of the Danish Psychiatric Society, and today visited a conference on the subject of anxiety attacks (polfoto)

Pic 1 - pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4

Sorry my question: Are these new pictures? Are they up-to-date. I think they are more than two years old. But maybe I am wrong... :ermm:

I think these pictures are from latter event sinse the haircut of mary is current

Sorry my question: Are these new pictures? Are they up-to-date. I think they are more than two years old. But maybe I am wrong... :ermm:
Yes, you are wrong. The pictures are 2 days old, not 2 years. :)

Danish Royal Watchers have a pretty detailed article about the programme and their aims.

The Mental health funds carries out its goals through conferences, building awareness among school children, consulting with businesses and producing information materials and books, including online. It also runs a helpline.

structure, activities and work of the Danish Mental Health Fund - read here(pdf) in english

I think these pictures are from latter event sinse the haircut of mary is current

But it is not a very special haircut. She already had the same haircut some years ago...

Yes, you are wrong. The pictures are 2 days old, not 2 years. :)

But the pictures look 100% exactly the same as the pictures two/three years ago. Fascinating this equality! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But the pictures look 100% exactly the same as the pictures two/three years ago. Fascinating this equality! :)
I am more fascinated by the fact that 6 months after giving birth, it still suits her as perfectly as before she had Isabella :)

From Nov. 8, 2007

Do you possibly mean when she wore it in New York? If so...not close (check out the difference in nylons)

http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/mary1-20071113083157.jpg
or perhaps you mean when she wore it in early 2006, but yet her hair was longer...so it's obvious there's a difference

http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Mary2-20071113083158.jpg
Or maybe you're talking about when she wore it to the Christmas Seal event in late 2006. In which case you can also see the differences, such as the christmas seal pin and the difference in venue.

http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Mary3-20071113083933.jpg
The point is that the pictures from nov 8 look no where close to being 100% the same as the other times mary has worn the outfit.

The pictures are from the event on November 8. There is no reason to keep questioning it and to question Mary's health. She is quite healthy, you can see it. And that is all I will say on the issue otherwise I fear I might start getting rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very beautiful as always, in the pics on PPE.
The couple seem to be doing alot of engagements alone, or am i looking at the wrong pictures??
x

Mary inaugurated a new Childrens' and Young Peoples' Psychiatric Region Center in Viborg today. Here is an article about it but it is in Danish if anyone would like to translate :flowers:

Viborg Stifts Folkeblad

The couple seem to be doing alot of engagements alone, or am i looking at the wrong pictures??

Mary and Frederick are the patrons of many separate organizations so they tend to do events alone.

Last edited:
Today The Crown Princess ,as patron of The Danish Mental Health Fundation, will attend the celebrations of the "The World Mental Health Day" in Falconer Center, Frederiksberg. 19:00h

No pictures yet, meanwhile some information of "The World Mental Health Day":

"World Mental Health Day (October 10), is a day for global mental health education, awareness and advocacy. It was first celebrated in 1992 at the initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health a global mental health organization with members and contacts in more than 150 countries"

World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH)

Last edited:
Wonderful! We just had an event to raise awareness of mental health issues at the university I teach at. I am interested to see Mary participating in this cause.

Well I have just had a look around and there are still no pictures, as Paty said this morning, but then again it has just occured to me that I did not check the time difference so I do not even know if the event has occured yet... (really intelligent, I know!)

Actually, as of this moment, it would be the very early-morning hours of October 11. The post stated that this was on October 10. Hopefully, the photos will be released very soon.

Well i've just gone throught every agency on my favourites and nothing yet....

There was very little interest (on the media's behalf) of this event last year, the only main photographer that was there, that we got pictures from, was Soren Steffen. And he hasn't updated his site since the 8th. I guess we just wait and see what comes to us... :cool:

thanks for those pics!!

Princess Mary is very elegant as usual!! I love her shoes!!! she's perfect!

Thank you for the photos, Paty! I love the photo with the children.

I love mary's dress sense. She dresses so nicely, never over done, always appropriate but never frumpy. My only tiny criticism is the pantihose - don't like shiny pantihose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom