Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Mental Health Fund: 2005 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks pretty and fresh, caroline however looks like a frump in that brown sack

robby86 said:
What event is this? I love her outfit. That color of blue is a great color for her!
As patron for two Danish mental health associations, Mary opened a new psychiatric facility at the psychiatric hospital at Elsinore. The new facility is designed by architect Bjarke Ingels.

Yes, she looks very fresh and happy...she`s a fantastic woman doing her job :)

Caroline is not supposed to stand out, that is why she has to wear these depressing colours. Too bad, she is a pretty lady.

She looks so beautiful in that white skirt and blue blouse.

Christo's Girl said:
Caroline is not supposed to stand out, that is why she has to wear these depressing colours. Too bad, she is a pretty lady.

i agree she is a pretty lady and so was the last lady in waiting, i don't remember her dressing like a frump, she was always understated but fashionable. it made caroline stand out, as in "omg what's does she have on" lol

Christo's Girl said:

I agree. She can dress however she wants on her own time, I guess. Besides, I doubt they tell her what to wear. But I'm sure she knows she should be more in the background.

Not a fan of the blue and white combo, but I very much liked the ensemble from The Wood Employers Federation Design Competition.

As always, beautiful!

"MII"

I really like her Blue-White dress! It looked much more summer-like then the silk dress she wore! :rolleyes:

I like the blue and white colors, very fresh, she should try the combo more often, but I have to say I don't care for the little puffed sleeves - they're a bit too girlish for a woman of 34 with a 9 month old son and and HRH in front of her name. It doesn't quite work for me. I think Mary is having trouble arriving at a look that is informal yet princessly. I can see what she's getting at, but I don't think it's quite working yet.

The Rotary event she and F. attended next shows an outfit that I think hits the mark better, a lovely pink wrap dress and very pretty hat. But I haven't seen photos of it here yet.

Laraib said:
She looks gorgeous!!! I love her hair too.:p :)
Well I think she looks great and it really smells like summer but I disagree with you regarding to her hair! I don't like it!

Mary looks quite beautiful and her lady-in-waiting too:flowers: I think that Mary was little or not but annoyed today.

Maybe it's my imagination but I think that both ladies looks similar, I mean fashion style.

I repeat that what I wrote few months ago: if I wouldn't know who is who I would say that Mary's lady-in-waiting is a princess.

Btw. maybe that's my imagination but on the second photo posted by fanletizia (post#106) Mary reminds me somehow Kate Middleton and her lady in waiting - Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria

Last edited:
Thanks gaby1985 for the video!
Thanks Linda Hsu for the link to The Danish Royal Watchers!

It's seems that she is interacting more with people in this event. She must not have felt like herself, in other words she was having a moody day, when she was at the other event. She seems to be back to normal here:flowers:
Loving the coat!

RachelD said:
It's seems that she is interacting more with people in this event. She must not have felt like herself, in other words she was having a moody day, when she was at the other event. She seems to be back to normal here:flowers:
Loving the coat!

Mary looks beautiful and radiant in the GORGEOUS coat at the donation for the Danish Mental Health Fund on 6 October 2006. :wub:

At this event, Mary doesn't look sick the way she did a couple of days ago.

I thought Mary looked sick at the visit of Children's House, Frederiksholm, on 4 October 2006. I thought she looked unwell and tired due to the morning sickness of her possible pregnancy!!!!

I really think she is pregnant!!!!!! :flowers:

Last edited:
tHANKS FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFULL PICTURES OF mARY. eVEN TIRED SHE STILLS GORGEOUS AND ELEGANT! iF she's pregnant thats a wonderfull new.

Thanks for the link gaby1985. Once again Mary takes a risk with this outfit and pulls it off. Great. Was that a protester outside the complex that had a go at the couple?

Stellad

She looks lovely! I must say that she loves those beige shoes. She wears them often enough.

Your're right Kelly, but if I had them, I would too. HaHa I love her dress! But then again, I love most anything Mary wears.

Mary looks great, hair, dress, earrings. I especially love the dress, perfect choice. I like these dresses (see through but main parts covered) in general a lot. Letizia has a similar one with a flower pattern that looked very stylish too.

I love Mary style very much but this is first time when I must wrote that I WANT THAT DRESS!!! It's very elegant and I think that very royal too - for christmas I let to sew similar dress :) Some of mine friends are saying that people look more Mary's wardrobe than her duties but I think it's natural because crown princess must be elegant and look fine.

Love the dress, very nice. I would love to know what she uses on her hair, it always looks to shiny.

Waw, Mary is just beautiful in this dress. I think she has become more and more elegant through the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom