Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Heart Association: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely enjoyed her time with the children. Princess of Fun. It seems as if she went without her L-I-W.

Stellad

Number 6 of Paty's makes me think of the Peid Piper...

I know, that this is an official event - it is work... But I feel sorry - every time Crownprincess Mary visits children or a fantastic great place for children - that she visits it without her own children...

I know, that this is an official event - it is work... But I feel sorry - every time Crownprincess Mary visits children or a fantastic great place for children - that she visits it without her own children...
It would have been wrong of her to bring her own children to such an event for many reasons; first of all, all focus would be on Christian (and Isabella if she came along too). That is not the intention with a patronage of this type.
Mary has many child-related patronages and there will be numerous events of this type to draw attention to the cause in question; they are meant to keep focus on where it should be - and not on any accompanying royal children IMO.

Secondly, it would have been a shame for her own child (or children) to expose them at such an early age to such intense media focus. They will visit Tivoli on other occasions.

It would have been wrong of her to bring her own children to such an event for many reasons; first of all, all focus would be on Christian (and Isabella if she came along too). That is not the intention with a patronage of this type.
Mary has many child-related patronages and there will be numerous events of this type to draw attention to the cause in question; they are meant to keep focus on where it should be - and not on any accompanying royal children IMO.

Secondly, it would have been a shame for her own child (or children) to expose them at such an early age to such intense media focus. They will visit Tivoli on other occasions.

Like I already said: I know, that this is an official event - and I know everything you mentioned.

To stellad:
You can see her L-I-W on the third picture taken by Soren Steffen...

I would like to add that maybe Mary's children can't understand why their mother is engaged with so many foreign children (I think Chr would feel so). But talking about this occasion it was great to see Mary having great time with children and I personally think that she really enjoyed this!:flowers:

Like I already said: I know, that this is an official event - and I know everything you mentioned.

To stellad:
You can see her L-I-W on the third picture taken by Soren Steffen...
Yes, sorry I know you do - didn't mean to rant:flowers:
In a few more years we may see QMII in Tivoli with Christian and Isabella - just as she did this summer with Nikolaj and Felix.

articles

Princess Mary still warming hearts

...The Hobart-raised Crown Princess yesterday brought smiles to the faces of a group of sick youngsters when she rode a small rollercoaster at... - Article & picture

Mary charms sick children - Article

Does anybody know who the ambassadors are that CP Mary appointed? How did she decide about whom the ambassadors would be?

Its great to see Mary at such health events and conferences. Mary looks nice.

Thank you for all the lovely pictures. As time goes on, I like Mary more and more. She seems very down to earth, good with people and not 'up herself' like some other women who married into royalty. She looks classy and elegant without being overdone and always interested in what is going on. I think she will make a good queen.

I think she's lovely; she always knows how to behave, how to dress, yet seems very down to earth and comfortable with herself. At the same time, you never doubt she's a princess.

She looks great in those pics:flowers:!!
I don´t like the black skirt -too long for me, and I don´t like the style of it- but the pink blouse is lovely, and her hair looks very beautiful.;)

She looks wonderful in the pics.She always does great works.I think she will be wonderful Queen.:flowers:

Does CP Mary have a voice in deciding to whom the research grants are awarded, or was she just there simply to present the grants?

The picture of Mary with her head in the lion's mouth was very funny!

Great pictures. Mary's head in the lions mouth was really nice with all the children looking on. Mary looked like she was having a good time surronded by the children. Mary's outfit was quite pretty.

Thanks for the pictures Paty. She looks to be having a good time with the children - I love the one with the lion's mouth! I'd also be interested if Mary has any input in the research grants - if anyway one knows the answer, it'd be greatly appreciated!:flowers:

Mary is looking more and more natural and at ease with herself and others, in this case children. It used to be different but she's getting there. Plus lovely outfit, classy appearance.

Plus lovely outfit, classy appearance.
Mary's outfit was quite pretty.

Mary wore this outfit when pregnant. Dont get any ideas - I'm not suggesting anything, she was noticibly pregnant and wore it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom