Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (2005-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB has a gallery of Mary attending the show. Isnt the lady on Mary's right her stylist?

The lady on Mary's left is the stylist, Anja Camilla Alajdi! The lady on her right is countess Jean Ahlefeldt-Laurvig!

They attended the show of designer Ole Yde, who has become one of Cp Mary's favourites, and with good
reason! His clothes are outstanding, in a simple, but elegant way. He made the ice blue dress CP Mary wore for
the wedding of Marie Cavallier and Prince Joachim!

Viv

Last edited:
:previous:
Ooo two days of Fashion Events how wonderful. :flowers:
Mary looks like she's enjoying herself, thank you IceFlower. :)

Mary loves fashion! she's always happy during those fashion weeks!

I would love to see Mary and Marie enjoying a fashion show together one day!!

This is the perfect patronage for Mary! Lucky, lucky girl. The photos are gorgeous, and I like the one where she is receiving the flowers. Very sweet.
Here are some photos of the fashion show:
http://www.fri.dk/node/43650/edit

Last edited:
I like the dress. She doesn't seem to be the typical Mary though. She didn't appear as comfortable as she usually appears in public. Although how could anyone be totally comfortable when the cameras are flashing away and she is placed in the front row.

Like Mary's outfit once again. Noticed Mary seemed a little more self conscious in the photo's. But yes, would be hard to relax in the front row - camera's everywhere.:ermm:

There have been some wonderful pictures from the last few days. :flowers:
Thank you everyone. :)

Another fashion show CP Mary attended yesterday:

06-08-2009: Crown Princess Mary attends the Hugo
Boss Fashion Show in connection with Copenhagen
Fashion Week.

** ppe gallery **

And a gallery from msn.dk with pics from the show:

** Mary ser på hotte mænd **

Hugo Boss is one of Mary's favorite designers. She looked lovely during the show.
Lumutqueen, it could very well be the jet-skiing, or horseback riding, or Legoland, or simply bumping in to something. It is impossible to say. She is such an active person, that there are many possibilities.

Here are some more photos from Fashion Week:
http://msndk.starlounge.com/index.cfm?objectid=59575

And here is an article and photo from today:
http://www.bt.dk/royale/mary-til-modebrunch
Mary attended a celebrity brunch today in Copenhagen in conjunction with Fashion Week. This was a brunch given by Georg Jensen and Dansk Magazine, and was attended by celebrities, models, and rock stars.

Last edited:
Great finding, dee4855.

Here are three more:

Princess Mary of Denmark attends the Margit Brandt of Copenhagen
fashion show at Copenhagen Fashion Week SS10 on August 7, 2009
in Copenhagen, Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Lovely pictures but she looks like a hollywood star rather than a princess but nice for a change but its abit too much for me. Its nice to see Mary going to all these shows. Did she attened the by Malene B show? doesnt look it but thought she would since she is a big fan of her outfits.

I don't thik Mary went to Malene B show either, she may have left it so Marie could have the limelight by herself and Marie certainly looked like a Holywood star or a rock star rather than a princess.
Even though I am sure they both enjoyed the events they attended.

Please post all news of Princess Mary attending
the Designers Nest event in
this thread

Thanks
Dazz :flowers:

Great finding, dee4855.

Here are three more:

in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Thank you iceflower! I will never be able to keep up with you and all your finds. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom