The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Serene Highness

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Alannah & Madeline Foundation (Anti-Bullying)

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E2862,00.html

This is in the Victoria Herald Sun
CP Mary will be named the international patron of a childrens charity The Alannah and Madeline Foundation. It was formed after a tragedy in Port Arthur in Tasmania where she spent her childhood.

The foundation chairman John Betrand and Prime Minister John Howard helped to secure her involvement after she expressed a strong interest in making a difference in children's issues and the environment.

It sounds like a very worthwhile program that was successful in Australia and hopefully will transfer well to Danish schools.

Old 10-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Courtier

Thank you BBB,

After reading the Herald Sun today, I must say I am very happy that Her Royal Highness has agreed to become international patron of this most worthwhile foundation. I am more than confident that the Crown Princess shall execute her position within the foundation wonderfully.

"MII"

Old 02-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

01-02-2007 Denmark Princess Mary has launched a program in Denmark in a bid to eradicate bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens - Pictures from ppe

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020114.jpg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020102.jpg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020119.jpg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020110.jpg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020118.jpg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020104.jpg

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2007/07020122.jpg

she looks tired but also looks lovely,the red jacket is beautiful, like the hairstyle at the back, its really simple.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Courtier

I don't like her on the PPE pictures, but she looks lovely on topfoto's pictures. Adore the outfit, and she is very beautiful, but looks a little tired, but her hair looks so damn short when it's up like this Well, I hope it grows to the shoulders soon :)

TopFoto.co.uk - All Pictures_

But what a great work she does - that speach looks really long. She's very involved with this, and I love the fact that she brang the Better Buddies thing to Denmark ! She's truly doing a great job ..
Old 02-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

The red coat is wonderful! I love this bright colour!
She indeed looks very tired, but also happy and glowing.
I would like to see Frederik supporting his wife a bit...
Btw, I'm not a big fan of her hairdo today.. it looked much better the last 2 times...

Old 02-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

This hairdo and coat is very Jackie Kennedy or Audrey Hepburn (even the colour of coat), very 60-es, very Givenchy.

I like her hair more. Hairdo from today would be perfect with tiara.

A lot beautiful photos (46) are on FacetoFace.de

Old 02-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Commoner

The haircut suits her really well....looks really fresh.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Courtier

I love how she put her hair back, very pretty and new, her face looks different again I think, a new "angle".
I am happy that appearently she will do different styles with her new hair, too.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Mary looked great today. Her hair looks really nice too. It looks more manageable and still stylish. Hey did anyone happen to notice how high her heels are? Wow! Again another great pair of very high heels.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Aristocracy

Mary looks beautiful !!! She looks very nice in red!!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Nobility

I think she looked great today! Love the coat - cut, color, fit, everything! I also really like her hair like this. There's a little lift to it which makes it more flattering I think than when it was hanging loose.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

I love Mary's coat! She has a great amount of beautiful coats, and this one is just another one from the collection
Old 02-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Courtier

I adore the coat!!! 90% of the time I spen in sunny Spore and winter coats are not needed so i'm very envious of those living in cooler countries where you have 4 seasons and opportunities to wear winter coats!!!

Princess Mary's new hairdo is lovely too!
Old 02-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Nobility

I absolutely love Mary's coat. I wasn't to fond of her short, white/cream coat and pants/hair chop outfit earlier on in the week but...Mary seems to have redemmed herself with the red coat and how her hair was done today. Go Princess Mary!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Some unwatermarked pictures from Louise Dyring from Red Barnet.dk

Mary's speech
Mary
Mary talking to the children

Pictures from Polfoto - there are a total of 46 at the Polfoto site, just type "Humlebien" into the "Søg" box

Mary
Mary #2
Mary #3
Mary talking to the children
Mary #4
The bump
Mary #5
Mary #6
Mary's speech
Mary #7
Mary #8
Old 02-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

I watched a small clip of her speech, and I love listening to her speak in Danish. It's truly amazing how utterly proficient in the language she is. I know she has to be obviously, but she speaks it so fast and with so much ease.....she makes ME want to learn it!
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 02-02-2007, 04:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think is very difficult to have always a perfect hair when is so small has Mary's new hair cut! When the hair is long is easier to put it the way we want! So I think this was not a very good decision to cut it this way, sometimes it may look like is not so perfect and even that we do not cumb our hair!!!
This time, I don't like her coat either, not modern at all, very oldfashion!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:37 AM
Courtier

i think mary is looking well , love the coat ! the colour really suits her.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Royal ban on bullying

Drawing on a programme from her home country, Crown Princess Mary is hoping a purple bear will teach kids a lesson about tolerance

Denmark.dk: Official website - Denmark - General News

Princess Mary takes on bullies

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has thrown her support behind an Australian program to stamp out childhood bullying.
The former Tasmanian will launch a similar program in Denmark tomorrow in a bid to eradicate bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens.

The Age: national, world, business, entertainment, sport and technology news from Melbourne's leading newspaper.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think she should wear something below the jacket, I really don't like to see a jacket with nothing inside it!

Tags
crown princess mary, mary, mary donaldson, patron, patronages