Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Rare Disorders Denmark: 2005 - 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks radient but I'm not sure about the outfit. The coat is lovely but I don't like the trousers:flowers:

I hope that we'll have some pics without the coat!! i'd like to see the whole thing!!lol

She looks very nice today. I like the color combo, but I'm partial to any orangish/coral colors. Her hair really is growing quickly. I guess she's going back to her previous longer style the shorter hair did not last long.

No it didn't. It was a nice change but I'm not sorry its longer.

Wonderful pctures, thanks everyone. Mary has a style all her own and yet manages every time to look as presentable as one could wish for. In the style department, none of the other crown princesses can hold a candle to this lady.

Mary seems to really love the necklace and earrings she is wearing! This is maybe the fourth or fifth time she's wearing them this month :) Love the orange blouse

She may be my favourite Crown Princess and common born royal, but this is one time the mix and matching would have been better left in the head of whoever chose the combo.

Black coat, orange blouse and grey pants...:dizzy:

Wonderful patronage though!!

Last edited:
Yes I think this time the mix wasn't very sucefull for Mary! orange shirt is beautiful

I like her blouse and coat but I think that trousers would have been dark grey or even black, beacuse then the bright orange could have been more brighter with Mary's dark hair.

Thank you everybody for the photo´s. Bus i must say that i don´t liker her pants.

Here is an explanation of Mary's patronage: Rare Disorders Denmark.

You can share your opinions regarding Mary's attire in Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion thread in the Royal House of Fashion.

Last edited:
It was interesting to read the name of all those 34 Rare Disorders. I know nothing about most of them. I hope Mary can do a good work giving them more visibility! :)

Yes I hope same too because all that crown princess could do is put attention for these diseases and therefore to make some income money for treatment. Ofcourse crown princess must do much work herself too - keep up with her patronages and so on. And I'm sure that this little girl was very happy to see beautiful, intelligen and radiant crown princess (like a fairy tale maybe:)).

I think Mary supports some very intresting causes which many people dont know or think about. Its also wonderful since they do bring focus on such a disease & help people & give them another chance.

Mary looked great though her outfit wasnt my cup of tea...
Thanks for the pictures

Princess Mary receives Marie and Mads in connection with a TV documentary made for Rare Disorders Denmark (14-02-2008)

PPE Agency

Princess Mary receives Marie and Mads in connection with a TV documentary made for Rare Disorders Denmark (14-02-2008)

PPE Agency

Many thanks for the pictures Paty. Mary is involved in a lot of interesting and good causes. I've always thought that Mary is very warm and good with people and I think the pictures show that she's comfortable even in more challenging situations, eg when dealing with the disabled. A great event for her!

These pictures are very touching. Marys interacts with them very well & sure does know how to be around children.
I thought these two are lovely - pic 1 & pic 2

PPE Agency
Mary met this little cute girl, Marie, during the Rare Diagnose Conference last year!
I always like to see her interacting with children. She usually looks very natural then!

Danish TV2 has just shown a program about rare disorders with the focus on two children. The program ended with a few minutes from the children's visit with Mary at Amalienborg; they both had home-made gifts for Mary and she showed them some of the rooms at Amalienborg.

Mary met this little cute girl, Marie, during the Rare Diagnose Conference last year!
I always like to see her interacting with children. She usually looks very natural then!

When seeing Mary with the two children I'm so proud of our crownprincess. She looks so nice to them and just imagine what an amazing expirence they had in the royal chambers... I really like that she's the patron of not-so-photogenic organizations like overweight children. I myself is a member of The Danish Kidney Organization and I have met Mary many times during the last two years and I can tell that she's very serious about her role as a patron and very very down to earth and easy to talk to...

:)

This is a really good cause. And Princess Mary really knows how to treat children. It could help, she has two of her own! :D

Vanesa.

Princess Mary attended the European Rare Diagnoses Day.
Imagine

Princess Mary attended the European Rare Diagnoses Day.
Imagine

Thanks Paty! :flowers: I agree dazz, Mary looks nice in the white coat. Her brooch looks new - I haven't seen it before

I think she is now so seld confident of herself, she acts so natural has she is doing this all her life or better has she has been born for this kind of work!!!That suit really suits the ocassion so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom