Crown Princess Mary and the Twins Leave Hospital: January 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Twins are sooo cute! :wub:
And the Girl looks like Izzy.
Mary looks great and very happy and so does Frederik.:flowers:

The babies are cute-looking! I see Mary has never been as happy as now~!

A nice gallery from purepeople

well the twins are sweet and very very cute! their parents as well: i liked it that both mary and frederik seemed on the point of crying with happiness, and the wy she conforted him...

I have just seen the proud mother and father on tape.

CP Mary says that CP Frederik has been so loving and helpful and he has done all the right things.

Then CP Frederik gets a tear in his eye.:flowers:

So sweet.:flowers:

2 girls, 2 boys, very good family... officials fotos or not?

Because Soeren has been spotted at different places even before Mary had a public appearance ;) So unless he has a twin or clone, he couldn't have done her hair ;)
I am sure he has other people that can go in his place for a nice hair done, as simple one like she had today!

I am sure he has other people that can go in his place for a nice hair done, as simple one like she had today!

In 1960's women went to hairdresser once a week and had their hair done.

I doubt any one now a days get their hair done unless the hair has to fit a tiara.

I agree with Sternchen.:flowers:

It bothers me how tired Mary looked on leaving hospital with the babies. So, I hope that she gets lots of help and some rest when back at the palace. Poor woman!

She and Fred will probably look like this for awhile:) One newborn wears you out. I can't imagine two plus an older brother and sister! It might be months before either one gets a good stretch of sleep. Even so, Mary looks awfully good for a lady who delivered twins just a week ago.

Really gorgeous photos, glowing actually!

Are there videos up on YouTube or elsewhere? I missed the big moment and would like to watch!

well the twins are sweet and very very cute! their parents as well: i liked it that both mary and frederik seemed on the point of crying with happiness, and the wy she conforted him...
Yes, it was SO delightful to share their happiness. Oh, the glow of parents with their newborns - so magical :wub: :wub: :wub:

2 girls, 2 boys, very good family... officials fotos or not?

Yes, perfect!

I'm not sure, of course, but I imagine Mary will not have any other children; she has four and is already 39.
Does everyone agree?

All the photos are very very nice!! The twins are so sweet and beautiful!!! Mary and Fred are so glad!!! Seemed that they have become parents for the first time!!! I was really excited and happy for them!!!

Last edited:
I´m so happy for them!!! What a beautiful family!!!! I wish them all the best!!! The twins are adorable!!!!

The babies are so beautiful!! And Mary & Frederik look so happy!! Congratulations to the entire family!!

We haven't even gotten the official photos yet and I'm already thinking of the christening hehe How soon after are Danish christenings?

Thanks! Well it seems long now but it'll prob be here sooner then we think!

The parents look very happy & the babies are so sweet & tiny! As many of you said, Mary looks fabulous for just giving birth about a week ago. I love that Mary held the prince & Frederik held the princess. I'd also say the twins looks good, considering they have/had jaundice. I can't wait to see pictures of the babies with their older brother & sister! :flowers:

What else I can say.. the babies are adorable :wub:
Baby girl reminds Isabella a lot, a boy looks like Christian (but with dark hair).
I'm glad that they are healthy and already at home with whole family. CP couple looked tired but very happy.
All the best for them !

In 1960's women went to hairdresser once a week and had their hair done.

I doubt any one now a days get their hair done unless the hair has to fit a tiara.

I agree with Sternchen.:flowers:
I do not fit a tiara on my head and I go quite often to have my hair done, I never can get it like my hairdresser does, I just I wish I could afford him to come to my house insted to go to the salon! I think it depend of evryprson, I know at the school of my daughter you get another mothers getting the hair done quite often too, Mary always has her hair done so prefect and it is so difficult do it yourself, maybe today she did it herself but that make up, i don't know whas too much! still she look gorgeous! and of course her face shows so much happines and it is contagiuos!

I do not fit a tiara on my head and I go quite often to have my hair done, I never can get it like my hairdresser does, I just I wish I could afford him to come to my house insted to go to the salon! I think it depend of evryprson, I know at the school of my daughter you get another mothers getting the hair done quite often too, Mary always has her hair done so prefect and it is so difficult do it yourself, maybe today she did it herself but that make up, i don't know whas too much! still she look gorgeous! and of course her face shows so much happines and it is contagiuos!

I find these differences between the countries very interesting.:flowers:

In Denmark now a days no one are going to the hairdresser to have their hair done except for at haircut every 3 months and perhaps some colour to hide the grey hair.:lol:

Looking at her hair at this event I do not think that any hairdresser has been involved:lol:

But even so she looks fantastic.

Can anyone remember how son after we usually get the official photos? :)

Just woke up and first thing I did was checking this website :D OMG, the twins are so cute and Mary and Frederik are looking sooooooooo happy. Good on them. What a lovely family.

I missed the live show this morning; didn't know I'd need to get up at 6:15am. :lol:

Thanks to all for posting links to pictures and videos. I'm very happy to see Mary again and just loved, loved, loved seeing the happy family together. It will be so fun to see the six of them together in official/informal shots.

What a great day! :)

I missed the live footage... I had to go and do other things and when I got back, everything had conveniently already happened... :lol: I tried watching TV2's clips but they start buffering all the time and today I have a hard time trying to understand Danish. Does anyone know where to view the whole incident?

I wish we get official photos soon. I didn't get a good look at Lilleprinsen Elvis but Lilleprinsessen Shirley looks like Isabella and Frederik. Not sure if the little boy looks more like Mary or Fred. My first impression was that they "look like themselves" meaning one cannot say which parent they resemble more. They are very cute and they look so small! I know they aren't that much premature but they looked so much like little dolls. :)

I wish I could get a transcript of all that was said during the press meeting. I did notice they were joking about Elvis again... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom