Crown Princess Mary and the Twins Leave Hospital: January 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking after a week there she must be wishing a nice bath or shower at home! I remeber staying one week in Germany at the hospital, I had kidney infeccion, the nurses would come and clean me with some sponges, I thought I want a shower!!!!!!!!! ......where are the showers inhospitals??????................. Cant wait, I want to see the babies, it is so exiteing!!!!!!!

I was thinking after a week there she must be wishing a nice bath or shower at home! I remeber staying one week in Germany at the hospital, I had kidney infeccion, the nurses would come and clean me with some sponges, I thought I want a shower!!!!!!!!! ......where are the showers inhospitals??????................. Cant wait, I want to see the babies, it is so exiteing!!!!!!!

There are definetly showers in german hospitals. It was only that you were not allowed to get up, so they did wash you.

Nope, still not seeing anything. Tried the links with two different players and nothing... :sad:

Hm, right now I am watching TV2 news, a lot of interviews with Lars Lokke and Lars Barfoeds, as he is a new political leader and won agains Lene Espersen.

I am watching it in Real Player

Last edited:
It is confirmed to the press :)

There are showers in the hospital. My nephew was born at this hospital (Rigshospitalet) 10 years ago and my sis-in-law could take a shower. At the room there was a room with toilet and shower place

Last edited:
The link doesn't work for me either:sad:

I'm so excited for them though! I can't wait to see them!

Thank you so much Sternchen, I can now watch TV2.

mms://wms.jay.net/borsenlive

Don't believe it than, if you don't trust me. ;)
Weeeeeell, I´m not saying that I don´t trust you, but you told us yesterday that they were going home last night, which a photographer had told you and they didn´t...

So you see, I won´t see as a confirmation before it happens.

Depends if you are allowed to get out off the bed. It also depends in which hospital you are staying. Last year i had a small surgery - i was allowed to shower every day. And the bathroom was similar to one in a 4**** hotel. (everything new, bath robe from the hospital, .... but i was private patient/complementary hospitalisation insurance then)

It doesn't work for me. I guess I'll have to watch it later when videos pop up. Meanwhile we have to rely on the reports of our Danish posters.:flowers:

I think it's a good decision that Christian and Isabella won't be there. As much as everybody likes to see them, imo they are still too young to cope with this kind of media attention. It's good that Fred & Mary protect them from this.

Last edited:
Hey this link works but it takes a while to buffer and now I'm frozen but you could still here them talk and right now they are talking about the floods in Brisbane are they not???

Are you watching DR or TV2? I could only get TV2 to work. Now, let's hope they will show something related to Mary & Fred and not just news all the time. :)

Watching TV2 now. It's Jes Dorph Pedersen (Mr. News himself) who is anchor, as usual.

Caught a few details:
It's 14.55 as this is written, Jes Dorph estimates M&F will surface at around 15.30.

Both TV2 and Billed Bladet refer to sources who, apparantly off the record, told that Mary and the twins staying at the hospital until now was very much on the recommandation of the doctors.

TV2 has just shown some live pics of the hospital a crowd is forming, there are lots of flags and some of the hospital staff are there with their camaras.:flowers:

Are you watching DR or TV2? I could only get TV2 to work. Now, let's hope they will show something related to Mary & Fred and not just news all the time. :)

Are you watching TV2 right now?
Because the main channel have been going on about the twins since 14.25.

I bet you are looking at TV2 News.

Perhaps someone can assist in providing a correct link to TV2? - Which can be viewed that is.

TV2 news just mentioned something about Mary and the kids leaving Riget and showed pics of the hall.

Are you watching TV2 right now?
Because the main channel have been going on about the twins since 14.25.

I bet you are looking at TV2 News.

Perhaps someone can assist in providing a correct link to TV2? - Which can be viewed that is.

I think a lot of us are watching TV2 News from this URL: mms://wms.jay.net/borsenlive

Does anyone know if TV2 is available?

I think it´s near. The crowd has just been told to stay behind the fences

Do you know which channel it will be or both? Fpr now only TV2 News works for me...

TV2 periodically shows live shots of the waiting press in the hospital so I am sure they will show it.

I'm giving up... :sad: I guess everyone outside Denmark is banned from watching. :bang: Stupid geoblocking...

There are definetly showers in german hospitals. It was only that you were not allowed to get up, so they did wash you.

Hm, right now I am watching TV2 news, a lot of interviews with Lars Lokke and Lars Barfoeds, as he is a new political leader and won agains Lene Espersen.

I am watching it in Real Player
The bathroom next to my room, didn't have , but like you said I couldn't get up,just the last day of my stay there, may be that was the reason, and when i gave birth to my daughter in LasVegas, the bathroom didn't have a shower , I was 5 days there because i had c-section, I couldn't wait to arrive home for a shower! But Mary probably she is spending her last hours their having people helping her with her hair, make up, etc.... to get ready for the photographers!!!!!!! come on the wait it is toooooo loooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I bet she can do her own hair and makeup, she only gave birth ;)

I'm giving up... :sad: I guess everyone outside Denmark is banned from watching. :bang: Stupid geoblocking...
It's working for me... and I am outside Denmark. ;)
Did you try the link posted by Princess_Robijn?

I bet she can do her own hair and makeup, she only gave birth ;)

You are joking right? Imagine her just preparing 20-30 minutes before going out in the media storm with hundreds of people and ditto cameras! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom