The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
Is that Christian Scherfig with Tanja?
No, that is Christian Schønau

Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
Awwwwww I love the little faces
They´re so small and sweet....

Serene Highness

Looks like the twins wear snuggled up in similar blankets

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterB View Post
No, that is Christian Schønau
Oh, I am getting old, I didn't remember the correct name
Old 01-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

They're beautiful!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsh1n3 View Post
I must say, Mary looks beautiful.

ITA she looks wonderful for having twins a couple of days ago.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Super-sweeeet babies! I´d love to be a mouse in Amalienborg , when they are arriving and will be greeted by their "big" brother and sister!
BYe Bine
Old 01-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Courtier

I may be crazy, but the boy looks like Christian and the girl like Isabella to me! They are sweet and gorgeous, especially for being 6 days old! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they arrive home.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Mary is holding Elvis and Frederik is holding Shirley.

Mary explained that Shirley is the loudest of the two, but that Elvis is very "seeking" when it comes to his sister. When they sleep together in the same cot he appears to prefer contact with his sister.

Mary was asked about a statement in regards to the floods in Australia, which is very understandable but slightly inappropriate considering the circumstances and the role of the DRF.
It's the Danish government who officially express sympathy in such a situation. In some cases also the Danish monarch but not the Crown Princess.
I felt the same way. It put a damper on what was otherwise a great moment for the CP couple and their twins. That is why I can't stand some of the Australian media sometimes. I heard the lady asking the question. I did not hear her say congratulations on the twins or they look healthy but it was something like, Mary so and so from 7 news Australia I'm sure you've heard about the floods..." Come on, the lady just had twins and that is one of the first things they asked?

And it's been reported that CP couple already sent their condolensces and well wishes anyway (I could hear another Australian reporter in the background saying something about it) so I don't know why they needed to ask her again in what was suppose to be a celebration for the DRF and the people of Denmark.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to make light of the situation in Brisbane, god knows how many tears I've shed just listening to some of the stories in the news but I wanted to celebrate at least something that can take your mind off it and those reporters...ugh ok I'm stopping now.

Back to happy thoughts. They look so adorable. Frederik sporting the beard again. I'm starting to love the shaggy dog look on him. Not as formal like the previous two in terms of clothes but he looked like such a proud dad! They both look extremely happy!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Serene Highness

Two photos Her er tvillingerne - Danmark
Old 01-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

They look so tiny and cute! I can't wait for pictures of those little two babies with open eyes.
At least one of them reminded me a lot of Isabella as a baby. Congrats to the happy couple once again!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I'm sorry, I don't mean to make light of the situation in Brisbane, god knows how many tears I've shed just listening to some of the stories in the news but I wanted to celebrate at least something that can take your mind off it and those reporters...ugh ok I'm stopping now.
I totally agree - I have spent all week worrying about the floods and their impact on friends and family.

This was something to enjoy that was wonderful and happy. Once I it was confirmed they were coming out I was have sat waiting to watch them and really enjoyed every minute of it except that question.

They look like such a happy family - looking forward to the first pictures of the whole family together.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaga View Post
Aren't they just the cutest thing?

And you can tell they are fraternal twins because they do not look alike.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Serene Highness

I think that the little prince looks like Prince Christian and the little princess looks like Princess Isabella. So cute that the CPC has four children that looks so much like eachother genderwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcurious View Post
And you can tell they are fraternal twins because they do not look alike.
Well, IMHO then they can´t be identical twins, since they don´t are the same gender.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

now they will take official pictures of the family right?
Old 01-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Serene Highness

Too much make up IMO.
Frederik looks tired but happy. He wanted to go out of the hospital the whole time

The babies are so tiny and cute. And they look like Isabella!

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 01-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Aristocracy

they go to amalienborg???
Old 01-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymaxima View Post
they go to amalienborg???
Yes
Old 01-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Serene Highness

They have arrived at Amalienborg, but there was no presentation of the twins, like they did at Fredensborg with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Administrator

The links to the BT.dk and Berlingske galleries can already be found on page 7,
so reposts have been deleted.

Here's a gallery from ppe and the gettyimages gallery!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterB View Post
They have arrived at Amalienborg, but there was no presentation of the twins, like they did at Fredensborg with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella.
why not?
they did with christian and isabella...
Old 01-14-2011, 11:22 AM
Gentry

The twins are very cute! To me they both look like Issabella but that's probly because of the dark hair

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Closed Thread