The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
Don't believe it than, if you don't trust me.
Weeeeeell, I´m not saying that I don´t trust you, but you told us yesterday that they were going home last night, which a photographer had told you and they didn´t...

So you see, I won´t see as a confirmation before it happens.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
I was thinking after a week there she must be wishing a nice bath or shower at home! I remeber staying one week in Germany at the hospital, I had kidney infeccion, the nurses would come and clean me with some sponges, I thought I want a shower!!!!!!!!! ......where are the showers inhospitals??????................. Cant wait, I want to see the babies, it is so exiteing!!!!!!!
Depends if you are allowed to get out off the bed. It also depends in which hospital you are staying. Last year i had a small surgery - i was allowed to shower every day. And the bathroom was similar to one in a 4**** hotel. (everything new, bath robe from the hospital, .... but i was private patient/complementary hospitalisation insurance then)

Old 01-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Royal Highness

It doesn't work for me. I guess I'll have to watch it later when videos pop up. Meanwhile we have to rely on the reports of our Danish posters.

I think it's a good decision that Christian and Isabella won't be there. As much as everybody likes to see them, imo they are still too young to cope with this kind of media attention. It's good that Fred & Mary protect them from this.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
This is great! Thank you for posting the link, it works perfectly for me and I am in the UK

Just wish I understood Danish but it will be exciting to see it all happening live

ETA: Yes, they were just reporting on the Brisbane floods.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Wow - that is awesome. I can see the TV2 News, Denmark Media
Right now it looks like a reporter talking about flooding but as it nears the time for the CPC to go home I'm hoping it will show them.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcurious View Post
Hey this link works but it takes a while to buffer and now I'm frozen but you could still here them talk and right now they are talking about the floods in Brisbane are they not???
Are you watching DR or TV2? I could only get TV2 to work. Now, let's hope they will show something related to Mary & Fred and not just news all the time.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Watching TV2 now. It's Jes Dorph Pedersen (Mr. News himself) who is anchor, as usual.

Caught a few details:
It's 14.55 as this is written, Jes Dorph estimates M&F will surface at around 15.30.

Both TV2 and Billed Bladet refer to sources who, apparantly off the record, told that Mary and the twins staying at the hospital until now was very much on the recommandation of the doctors.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Gentry

TV2 has just shown some live pics of the hospital a crowd is forming, there are lots of flags and some of the hospital staff are there with their camaras.

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Are you watching DR or TV2? I could only get TV2 to work. Now, let's hope they will show something related to Mary & Fred and not just news all the time.
Are you watching TV2 right now?
Because the main channel have been going on about the twins since 14.25.

I bet you are looking at TV2 News.

Perhaps someone can assist in providing a correct link to TV2? - Which can be viewed that is.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

TV2 news just mentioned something about Mary and the kids leaving Riget and showed pics of the hall.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Are you watching TV2 right now?
Because the main channel have been going on about the twins since 14.25.

I bet you are looking at TV2 News.

Perhaps someone can assist in providing a correct link to TV2? - Which can be viewed that is.
I think a lot of us are watching TV2 News from this URL: mms://wms.jay.net/borsenlive

Does anyone know if TV2 is available?
Old 01-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Serene Highness

I think it´s near. The crowd has just been told to stay behind the fences
Old 01-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Gentry

What is the time in Denmark right now?
Old 01-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcurious View Post
What is the time in Denmark right now?
As this is written the clock is 15:10
Old 01-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
Do you know which channel it will be or both? Fpr now only TV2 News works for me...

TV2 periodically shows live shots of the waiting press in the hospital so I am sure they will show it.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Courtier

I'm giving up... I guess everyone outside Denmark is banned from watching. Stupid geoblocking...
Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
There are definetly showers in german hospitals. It was only that you were not allowed to get up, so they did wash you.

Hm, right now I am watching TV2 news, a lot of interviews with Lars Lokke and Lars Barfoeds, as he is a new political leader and won agains Lene Espersen.

I am watching it in Real Player
The bathroom next to my room, didn't have , but like you said I couldn't get up,just the last day of my stay there, may be that was the reason, and when i gave birth to my daughter in LasVegas, the bathroom didn't have a shower , I was 5 days there because i had c-section, I couldn't wait to arrive home for a shower! But Mary probably she is spending her last hours their having people helping her with her hair, make up, etc.... to get ready for the photographers!!!!!!! come on the wait it is toooooo loooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Serene Highness

I bet she can do her own hair and makeup, she only gave birth
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
I'm giving up... I guess everyone outside Denmark is banned from watching. Stupid geoblocking...
It's working for me... and I am outside Denmark.
Did you try the link posted by Princess_Robijn?

Old 01-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I bet she can do her own hair and makeup, she only gave birth
You are joking right? Imagine her just preparing 20-30 minutes before going out in the media storm with hundreds of people and ditto cameras!