Crown Princess Mary and The Mary Foundation : 2007 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV2 video
TV 2 Nyhederne
TV 2 Nyhederne
All the best Mitchell

Mary is very vivacious and bubbly in this footage - she must be very happy to have her old friend Amber back at home (Amber is staying for two and a half weeks, and joining them on the Dannebrog for a cruise ahead of Fred's week away with Viktoria and Haakon, during which time Amber will also be staying with Mary)

I thought that Mary had a new hofdame, but in those clips it appears that Caroline is still with her.

I thought that Mary had a new hofdame, but in those clips it appears that Caroline is still with her.

Princess Mary has two ladies-in-waiting: Caroline Heering and Tanja Doky. Both alternate with one another. Caroline is also Princess Mary's private secretary and board member of The Mary Foundation.

I see. I thought that Caroline had stepped down as LIW but it seems she is even more involved! Good for her. Mary seems to have found a great supporter and friend!

June 12
HRH The Crown Princess participates in the launching of a new focus area in the Mary Foundation, at a women's home in Copenhagen.

4 photos of Mary helping to pack rucksacks on June 9 in connection with this event: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Last edited:
June 12
HRH The Crown Princess participates in the launching of a new focus area in the Mary Foundation, at a women's home in Copenhagen.

4 photos of Mary helping to pack rucksacks on June 9 in connection with this event: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

these pictures are dated June 9, 2008 in (i think) preparation for today's event:) or they are dated wrong
Mary looked very washed out but its nice to see her helping out and lovely outfit.
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3

Here is a photo gallery by Madeleine G of Mary today at New focus area in the Mary Foundation

Last edited:
Such a great cause and i love the backpacks. Such a simple idea but I'm sure very effective. CP Mary looks lovely.

thanks Dazzling for the pictures. CP Mary looks great. I like the jacket.

Award for the Mary Foundation:

The Crown Princess accepted the Femina Womens Prize awarded to the foundation for their work against domestic violence.

Photos by Madeleine Glindorf

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Mary! It is nice that she is recognized for her work.

I love this necklace Mary is wearing. It looks like rose quartz. Does anyone know who designed/made it?

The double strand rose quartz necklace and the bracelet she wore at this event are from Marianne Dulong.

Video from TV2
TV 2 Kongelig

Video from BT
B.T. Web-TV

Thanks Paty.

You know, I was thinking about it and this would have been an event which it would have been nice for Frederik to have attended to.
I know the Foundation is Mary's, but this wasn't work she was initiating or bringing attention to; it was recognition.

Thanks Paty.

You know, I was thinking about it and this would have been an event which it would have been nice for Frederik to have attended to.
I know the Foundation is Mary's, but this wasn't work she was initiating or bringing attention to; it was recognition.

I thought the same thing, Marmi. I was surprised that he wasn't there. I know that he is very busy, and his demanding schedule probably prevented this.

I thought the same thing, Marmi. I was surprised that he wasn't there. I know that he is very busy, and his demanding schedule probably prevented this.

Well thats true, but it would have been nice

Today the Crown Princess Mary will attent the Mary Foundation Conference about domestic violence under the heading “Everybody has the right to a life free of violence”

Press Release in English
http://www.maryfonden.dk/Files/System/pdf/Mary_pressemedd_konf_Nov09_eng.pdf

Today photos from Belga/Danapress

ImageShack - Hosting :: 1125623092d047la3.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1125622894e56dne5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 11256226954f5cqc8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 112562199650aftd5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1125621798b869nx6.jpg

Princess Mary Speech (In Danish)
http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/6272774/Year/2008

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Paty!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Mary with this suit...

Yes, I agree with you, marymaxima: this isn´t the best suit I´ve seen in Mary, and I don´t like her hairstyle today:cry:
I´m sorry Mary. Good luck for the next time!!:flowers:

Mauve is a difficult colour to wear and she would have looked better wearing lipstick/stronger make up to counter balance the strong suit.

Thanks for those new pics! this suit is not my favourite one!

The last few posts about Frederik's sailing have been moved to this thread where you can discuss Frederik's sailing competitions at length as this thread belongs to the Mary Foundation.

Thanks,

Mandy

Very nice video! Would someone mind explaining what the site is saying about the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom