Crown Princess Mary and The Mary Foundation : 2007 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mary... above everything is a mother so i am not surprised how happy she feels with children. she really likes to be interacting with them and that make her a lovely person imo

She looks lovely, from all the things she does she is going to be a great Queen, that is why she my favorite princess along with Letizia. :flowers:

Mary looks very stylish indeed!!! Why is Catherine with her? What happened to her new lady-in-wait?

Caroline was always still going to do some duties as her L-I-W - I guess this was just one of these ones

That's a fantastic project for Mary and she's great in interacting with people. Why she combined her brown outfit with a purple skirt remains her secret though.

Caroline is in this event because she has deal with this from the beginning she must know everyone and she must know everything about this! Mary's coat very fashion!

That's a fantastic project for Mary and she's great in interacting with people. Why she combined her brown outfit with a purple skirt remains her secret though.

It looks like her jacket has that color in it. I am sure she had a reason to wear that color skirt.

Princess Mary always seems so happy and confortable with children :wub: She would have been a tender and good teacher, imo!

It's so great to read about anti-bullying program which is very necessary program in wiew of how cruel kids could be! It's obvious that Mary can't change them but she could talk with them and discuss these problems. Little children are very suggestible and it's important that radiant, friendly and positive CP are meeting with them. :)

Bullying is such a problem. It is great that Mary is lending her time and patronage to this cause. I hope that she can make a difference in schools.

Crown Princess Mary atendend today the campaign "Together Against Bullying".
It´s the 1st project of Mary Fondation that Crown Princess Mary launches.
If someone could put photo´s we would be very apreciate.
There is a video on DR. Sorry, i dont know how to put it.

What a great campaign to get started! Working with children, I know how prevalent bullying is in today's world.

I never make comments like these... but... I love the shoes...

Last edited:
It is great to see Mary continue to support anti-bullying programmes. I have noticed that a lot of the causes she is a patron of focus on helping those who can be excluded from every day society.

TMF now has it's own website :)

Mary Fonden

There's a nice headshot of Mary if you click on 'Om Mary Fonden'

the shot is quite a nice one! i wonder when it was taken. maybe they will add it to the official pictures in the official webpage of the danish royal house soon.

Thanks for the link to the website. Is this the charity that works to stop bullying in schools? I recall reading about Mary getting involved with a group that works to stop bullying.

Oops. Never mind. I just scrolled to the next Mary thread and realized this is not that foundation. Does anyone know what this foundation does?

I am so pleased to see Mary involved in this cause. I am working on an education degree, and I have learned that bullying continues to be rampant in schools. As we have seen in the United States, bullying can have deadly consequences (school shootings, suicides, etc.). I believe that Mary will be able to help make a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLA article
MÁXIMA DE HOLANDA Y MARY DE DINAMARCA, DOS PRINCESAS COMPROMETIDAS CON LA SOCIEDAD

From Billed Bladet Denmark

Article
29-03: Mary til kamp mod mobning ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...

Photo gallery
Billedgalleri: Mary til kamp mod mobning ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...

Jylland Posten Dk
jp.dk - Mary mod mobning
:wub:Just love the way CPss Mary mixes with the children and HRH appeared to be enjoying herself.
icon14.gif

Last edited:
One of the things I like more on Mary is how she deals with children! She doesn't pretend to like them, I think she really care for them and I hope she can do a lot about bullying on schools. :flowers:
When I was a child, my first teacher was a very sweet and tender lady, always concerned with us. Maybe because of those memories, I love people who feel confident and are tender with children, and that's one of the reasons I like Princess Mary so much.

This is today:

April 5:
10:45am
HRH Crown Princess Mary in coordination with her foundation, The Mary Foundation, will attend as well as participate in a camp for the foundation.

Thanks for the link to the website. Is this the charity that works to stop bullying in schools? I recall reading about Mary getting involved with a group that works to stop bullying.

Oops. Never mind. I just scrolled to the next Mary thread and realized this is not that foundation. Does anyone know what this foundation does?

See the information provided on her official website here sgl :flowers:

Thanks for the links JessRulz and mitchell, its been awhile since we've had such clear film of CP Mary speaking (even if I cant understand a word she says!)

Wow, there are some pretty fantastic goals there! As someone who moved around a lot for the first 15 years of my life, I can honestly say that I am thrilled to see such goals as these put in writing! :flowers:
Even with the fantastic support of my family, I still feel the effects of all the moves (and in some places, the bullying).

"I feel very strongly that everybody has the right to belong. And that every child has the right to a happy and secure childhood.
Far too many children are bullied in our schools, and it has a damaging effect on the lives of these children. It is the hope of The Mary Foundation that the project “Fri for Mobberi” will help generate positive results and provide our children with the best possible environment and opportunities to grow and develop”, the Crown Princess elaborates.

I agree. I like how realistic it feels. Starting early and recognizing that bullying is a serious problem. Kudos to the Mary Foundation!

The Mary fonden has been founded last year. Unfortunetaly i cannot understand Danish, does anyone know or can translate from the site what actually has been done to fight this horrible bullying in schools?;)

I have alot of Respect for the Danish Royal Family. I think it's a good thing Mary has her own foundation to help other people. It's a great thing she's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom