The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras
I was the person who said "... as time goes by it will fade", KelliB.
Sorry! No offence intended by not acknowledging your name. Part 12 had just closed and I couldn't work out how to quote from a closed thread.

And to clarify... I actually did mean to say that it would be a shame to hear Mary's Australian (English) accent disappear entirely from her Danish. I think it sounds nice.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Heir Apparent

None taken, KelliB, I understand what you mean.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Crown Princess Mary visits a kindergarten in Gentofte, Copenhagen, Denmark - 20 Mar 2007 - PICTURE GALLERY
Pictures of Mary putting the hat on are really cute, it seems the children all had a great day that day with Mary
Old 03-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks great! I love the skirt and shoes, and the jacket/coat has a nice pattern to it.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 03-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Courtier

CP Mary really looks fantastic!!!! She's really blooming and I simply love the outfit! I'm totally green with envy at how wonderful and slim she looks at the end stage of her pregnancy!!!! Thank you all for the pictures!

Wishing her a safe and smooth delivery and a healthy baby...boy...girl????!!! can't wait to find out!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Here is a video clip,articles and another as well as a photo series from today's event.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Nobility

this video link does not work or maybe I am doing something wrong
Old 04-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

It's probably your computer because it's working for me. Apparently takes time to load for those who still have dial-up. Click refresh and try it again, if that still doesn't work, I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

It works for me too, sorry msleiman...
Old 04-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Try this or this link instead, msleiman. It should work for you this time.

As for the event itself today, I cannot stress the importance of the message being sent out. No matter what, rain or shine, people should always use sunscreen (at least 35 SPF), and a hat (not the hats used at this particular event. They are really ugly and the brim doesn't help much at all) if they will be spending a number of hours outdoors. Otherwise you'll end up looking like this and this (the results of ultraviolet radiation) in a few years. Or, if you want to stay in the sun for hours without proper protection, and are going for that Magda look knock yourselves out. But you will regret it in a few years when you are diagnosed with Skin Cancer.

Just a friendly reminder especially since summer is coming up.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Gentry

How great Mary looks. Someone said she gets more beautiful as she ages and wonders how come? I think she appears as a woman happy in her job and in love with her husband / I don't think one can fake the charm she expresses.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currier View Post
How great Mary looks. Someone said she gets more beautiful as she ages and wonders how come? I think she appears as a woman happy in her job and in love with her husband / I don't think one can fake the charm she expresses.
Hear Hear!

It's so wonderful to see someone happy
And I might add her children into the equation to...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:37 AM
Serene Highness

She's really beautiful!! so elegant!!!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 06-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Courtier

Some more photos and an article on DRW:
Danish Royal Watchers: Mary @ Cancer Society Research Fund awards 2008
Old 06-11-2008, 04:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binz View Post
Mhh, why is Mary smiling so happily while leaving the cancer event? It's a bit inappropriate to walk away like you've went to a fashion show.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santacruz View Post
Mhh, why is Mary smiling so happily while leaving the cancer event? It's a bit inappropriate to walk away like you've went to a fashion show.
In what way is this inappropriate? Sorry if I'm missing something but I don't get your point. Maybe she is smiling happily because she has had an enjoyable and informative time - who knows!?
Old 06-11-2008, 05:21 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santacruz View Post
Cancer research is a good thing and everyone there appears to smiling at her. What? Is she not supposed to smile and rather be a sour grape.
I personally think that this is something really trivial to pick on.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:22 AM
Aristocracy

I am not sure, she looked like she was at the edge of falling asleep while the speeches went on.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:30 AM
Commoner

I reiterate, this is something really trivial to pick on.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:37 AM
Aristocracy

Trivial just when there is criticism? Nice clothes is a quite trivial subject , but it's there all the time..

Tags
crown princess mary, mary, mary donaldson, patronages, princess mary patron of the danish cancer foundation, the danish cancer foundation