Crown Prince Frederik's Old Girlfriends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julia

Royal Highness
Thought I'd post some pics of Fred from his younger days with old flames. First is Fred and Katja. Top pic is of Frederik sitting next to Alexandra at a state dinner (it's just cute, so I thought I'd post it)

Katja.....

Maria Montell...

Attachments

• AlexKatja.jpg
    AlexKatja.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 6,920
  • Katja.jpg
    Katja.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 5,180
  • Maria.jpg
    Maria.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 21,741
Last edited by a moderator:
Bettina Ødum

Fred and Bettina....

Attachments

• bettina.jpg
    bettina.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 23,073
  • fredandbettina.jpg
    fredandbettina.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6,407
ibl bildbyrå snabb och personlig, svenska utländska digitala bilder - Bettina Oedum married to Kim Berknow and the three bridegirls Anna (5), Amalie (5) and Josephine (9) - 20030531 Skovshoved, Denmark - Bettina Oedum (27), ex-girlfriend to the danish Crownprince, married Kim Berknow (40) in Skovshoved Church, Denmark. Oedum and the crwonprince had a relationship for two years. Oedum and Berknow meat in London, have lived together in Munich for one year and are now back in Denmark. Photo: Birger Storm / Colourpress

What do you think of Bettina's dress?

Attachments

• bettina_wedding_933C5762a.jpg
    bettina_wedding_933C5762a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 27,582
  • bettina_933C5745b.jpg
    bettina_933C5745b.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 29,819
  • bettina_933C5705c.jpg
    bettina_933C5705c.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 26,504
Before I get to your other questions Alexandria I wanted to point out how most of Fred's ex-girlfriends have gotten married (save for Maria Montell)...hmmm, is Fred a committment phobe?

Bettina is a cute person and while I am not crazy about strapless wedding gowns, I actually think she looks very fresh and attractive. Her bouquet is appropriate, too. It's got a little color and it's not terribly formal. Some brides absolutely ruin the overall look w/ the wrong flowers. I think Bettina looked great. The gown actually looks as though it suits her breezy personality.

Hi everybody!

Hmm ... interesting that most of Frederik's ex-girlfriends have gotten married. What does that say about Frederik?!

I have to say that Bettina looks quite pretty in these pictures. The pictures that were posted of her a few years ago when she and Frederik were dating and the whole naked on a boat thing were not very flattering of her.

I do like her simple dress and flowers. I think you're right Julia, some brides do overdo their flowers so that they overpower the effect of their gown or whatever. But Bettina's are small, simple and elegant with just a pop of colour.

Perhaps Mary should take notes! :p

Hi Alexandria,

I agree that the whole naked on a boat thing was not in the least bit flattering, but here she looks very fresh and pretty. The bouquet with that pop of color is just perfect for spring/summer.

Now, I know I am getting far too ahead of myself but I am I really wonder what Mary would choose as a gown (flowers, the whole kit and caboodle)? ;)

:) CP Frederick has the eyes for cute and pretty ladies..Look at her ex-girlfriends they are pretty but with varied personalities..:)

Bettina is a pretty person and I like her strapless gown because its style is simple yet elegant to look and wear. I think she looks good and attractive in her gown. Her bouquet is appropriate for her look. Though it has somewhat a little color but it didn't ruin the look. Some brides ruin their looks because of having the wrong flowers in the boquetl. Bettina looked great. The gown actually shows her outgoing personality.

www.ibl.se

1. Katja

2. Birgitte Vollerslev-Hansen

3. Katja Storkholm

4. Madeleine Bonde

5. Marie-Louise Aamund

6. Mary van Schuyler-Raiser

7. Mary van Schuyler-Raiser

8. Maria Montell

9. Katja Storkholm

10. Nina Klinker-Jörgensen

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 32,010
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 21,235
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 32,206
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 24,114
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 27,999
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23,018
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 19,563
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 20,357
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 37,661
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 25,678
Maria Montell

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 21,042
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25,786
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 19,660
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 22,332
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 19,171
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 19,109
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 19,538
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 18,995
1. Marie Egmont-Petersen Greek royal wedding London july 1999

2. Xenia Margarita Anne zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg

3. ibl site calls her Princess Xenia zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg

4. Bettina Ødum

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19,658
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 19,443
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 19,521
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 19,838
Prince Frederick has a lot of girlfriends. Some are good looking and I find others less beautiful though. But they have distinct features.. I find Katja Storkholm beautiful.. CP Fred and Princess Alexandra would have been a good pair but I think Alexandra best siuts with Joachim.

Polfoto

1. Katja Storkholm

2. Birgitte Vollerslev

3. Katja Storkholm

4. Marie Egmont-Petersen

5. Malou Aamund

6. Nina Klinker Jørgensen

7. Malou Aamund

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5,584
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,762
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7,331
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,655
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,994
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,799
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,758
I was just curious to know how long Frederik dated Marie Louise Aamund? Her name sounds kinda french..does anyone know if she is french or not?

What a pity, Fred is not marrying Katja, she's the pretty one, Mary is not even close even in her engagement day.

The danes do certainly not agree with you !!!

The danes are so relieved "the chosen one" is not a woman of that kind.

Besides both of them have moved on :

Since the break up with the Crown Prince of Denmark - 7 years ago - Katja lived many years with another man - was possibly married and then divorced from him - Katja is now about to get married to yet another man.

Crown Prince Frederik has had some girlfriends in the last 7 years - since Katja ...

In Denmark literally everybody is so happy for their beloved Crown Prince who has found a classy, well educated, strong, courageous, impressing and beautiful fiancee.

Why this danish perception - of the actual fiancee - is not possible to captive for readers of the royal message boards - is mainly due to extremely few danish posters - I guess.

Whisper : Oh yeah, then of course we have the shameful lies about their first meeting - invented, posted and therefore only publically known - on the royal message boards.

The online danish media should however give watchers the possibility to capture the danish atmosphere surrounding her in the recent events.

Because I totally regret having posted in this topic at all - I decided to rewrite the post - even with some o/t remarks!

Anna

I can't help but agree. I had a temper tantrum on another board vowing never to post or look at again because of the nastiness of the lies on the board. I just cannot see how some of the posters could see the pictures and the participants and continue to post that they were just together as he was desperate (oh to meet those desperate, handsome, rich princes waiting to be trapped by minxes - so easy).

Anyway nice to have a view that actually reflects the real world.

cheers nelle

What are you all talking about? I have to say that he has had some attractive girlfriends. I like the photo of Katja on the first page with her hair back. She looks different than in the other photos.

I will say as a Dane that i did NOT like his former girlfriend Maria Montell.
After my opinion she´s a bitc.... and she was never fit to be a queen or a royal person.
I am very glad and happy that he made Mary his bride and the next queen of Denmark.

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 13th, 2004 - 12:18 pm
but was there any of the girls that was liked
Well i likede katja and what is her name he met her in Paris France

He must like the name "Mary" cause' he certainly dated enough women with variations of that name!

Why are we being up his exs for he is married now he loves his wife.
billie-jo

What an interesting read. HRH had a great deal of beautiful ladies before HRH, who might I add is much a better choice.

Back
Top Bottom